33nfidel

PSA: If you have been reported for offensive language in game expect WG to be logging your ingame PMs between friends also...

50 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, map381 said:

It's their game, i assume its not private

But you know wrhat shitstorm happens when public companies have something like that.

Too bad WOT is only fuckin game of this genre. So no real competition, to use this as advantage. 

...and the stock market report? :doge: 

3 hours ago, 33nfidel said:

More the assumption "why would they bother?"...

They are bothering to try to keep players from leaving because some random guy thinks he is admiral Nelson and not being constructive. He may be a good player or bad, but that kind of behavior is not helpful. They are trying to grow the player base. If you have something to say, there are non offensive ways to express it.

8 hours ago, ninz said:

Why would anyone assume they could't read absolutely everything that happens in their game? What about PM's made you think it was somehow inaccessible to WG? Working as an it-consultant I run into these kinds of logical short circuits all the time, but they still baffle me :D

Well, I also am in IT, mostly security and routing side. But I can access all kinds of stuff. The question is, why bother? I only bother to delve into others people's stuff if HR asks me to.

So really, as a developer or IT person, what would be the reason to spend time surfing other peoples chat, other than vicarious pleasures or just plain being voyeuristic?

It's time to pray to Serb for god RNG in chat and PMs :nyes:

If they wanted to cut the toxicity out, they should have let us have battles with no artillery, and make us suffer and wait for 15-30 minute ques

BOOM

toxicity gone

1 hour ago, Victrix said:

If they wanted to cut the toxicity out, they should have let us have battles with no artillery, and make us suffer and wait for 15-30 minute ques

BOOM

toxicity gone

This is real deal, i only insult arty players and retards that shot me. I don't mind cheats, hax and other acquisitions just closing message window.

8 hours ago, 33nfidel said:

More the assumption "why would they bother?"...

Why would they bother what?  If it's keep logs, why wouldn't they.  Super easy/cheap and lets you stop the obvious cyberbullies/accsellers/other nefarious criminals more easily.

7 hours ago, Jarkorsis said:

They are bothering to try to keep players from leaving because some random guy thinks he is admiral Nelson and not being constructive. He may be a good player or bad, but that kind of behavior is not helpful. They are trying to grow the player base. If you have something to say, there are non offensive ways to express it.

Maybe you're correct, wonder where you get you information on players leaving because randoms think they are (Lord)
 Admiral Nelson? A link or two to some surveys?

1 hour ago, Nicook5 said:

Why would they bother what?  If it's keep logs, why wouldn't they.  Super easy/cheap and lets you stop the obvious cyberbullies/accsellers/other nefarious criminals more easily.

NU1eQ7r.jpg

They can read my messages all they want, I got nothing to hide as I dont say anything personal or toxic to people :)

2 minutes ago, SlyMeerkat said:

They can read my messages all they want, I got nothing to hide as I dont say anything personal or toxic to people :)

That's not the point. 

2 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

That's not the point. 

Ok, I understand :)

On 20.01.2017 at 2:08 AM, Siimcy said:

I got chat banned for 2 weeks just a few days ago, last chat ban was like 2 years ago when I said something in general chat. I did PM people after games and called them stuff in game as well. :doge: I miss the ability to insult those morons but WG chat banned me. :feelsbad: 

Oh god the convos I've had ingame. :nanodoge::microdoge::minidoge::doge::bigdoge:

Be nice, like me

Aaveq 2k17 :kappa:

29 minutes ago, aaveq said:

Be nice, like me

Aaveq 2k17 :kappa:

5 days and I can be nice like you again.

#MakeRandomsChatGreatAgain Kappa

1 hour ago, Siimcy said:

5 days and I can be nice like you again.

#MakeRandomsChatGreatAgain Kappa

Now you can spam since you have 1st lady of America to back you up :doge:

11 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Now you can spam since you have 1st lady of America to back you up :doge:

She loves Donald because he's so damn attractive. :serb: Oh wait. :minglee: 

11 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

She loves Donald because he's so damn attractive. :serb: Oh wait. :minglee: 

I love Donald too for same reasons :doge: 

34 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

I love Donald too for same reasons :doge: 

Lets see how she will never even mention our country because she's most probably ashamed of it like the bitch she is. :doge: 

5 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

Lets see how she will never even mention our country because she's most probably ashamed of it like the bitch she is. :doge: 

Maybe Trump will deport her :kappa:

9 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Maybe Trump will deport her :kappa:

:kappa: I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe even build a free wall around our beautiful country. :kappa: 

5 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

:kappa: I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe even build a free wall around our beautiful country. :kappa: 

Is she ever been in Slovenia? 

2 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Is she ever been in Slovenia? 

I mean she lived there till her teens and met this beautiful sexy man in the US somewhere. 4Head I don't really know much about her but that she's a typical gold digger.

So back on topic...

Considering how many times I've been chat banned already in this game it wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly give me an account ban or permanent chat ban out of the blue.

1 hour ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

So back on topic...

Considering how many times I've been chat banned already in this game it wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly give me an account ban or permanent chat ban out of the blue.

I wonder the same and find out recently. Permanent chat ban major insults and provocations. CB alwas was 1 month till this time.

3 hours ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

So back on topic...

2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

I wonder the same and find out recently. Permanent chat ban major insults and provocations. CB alwas was 1 month till this time.

Temp bans, then warnings, strikes then sanctions unless you piss the wrong person off and it has become personal (like mine).