IfICouldFly

I dont like big boobs

51 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I've been playing for 3 and a half years now, but only since discovering Zeven and his instructional videos have I started making some more notable progress. Lately, however, I find that I'm not progressing as much as I would like to. 

So 'Ive decided to log in here and find some more instructions and tips on how to go beyond your current limitations and hopefully start making progress again. 

Best regards :) 

P. S.

I always considered big boobs to be sexy, but lately I've come to different conclusion. When a girl lies down, those big boobs just go on everywhere, it seems like wherever you reach they're always there, as if they haunt you and you can't escape them.  So I've come to conclusion that smaller boobs are more satisfactory. What do you think? 

6 minutes ago, IfICouldFly said:

I always considered big boobs to be sexy, but lately I've come to different conclusion. When a girl lies down, those big boobs just go on everywhere, it seems like wherever you reach they're always there, as if they haunt you and you can't escape them.  So I've come to conclusion that smaller boobs are more satisfactory. What do you think? 

You are not alone.

6 minutes ago, IfICouldFly said:

If that's the case, don't play Japanese heavies or the Kolohousenka.

18 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

If that's the case, don't play Japanese heavies or the Kolohousenka.

The japanese heavies get breast cancer around tier 8 and then have to have a double masectomy by tier 9.

1 minute ago, Inciatus said:

The japanese heavies get breast cancer around tier 8 and then have to have a double masectomy by tier 9.

get sentinel for penis jokes (or fv215b 183)

1 minute ago, Inciatus said:

The japanese heavies get breast cancer around tier 8 and then have to have a double triple masectomy by tier 9.

FTFY, as O-Ho's breast cancer has gone so far it has grown additional boob in back

28 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

FTFY, as O-Ho's breast cancer has gone so far it has grown additional boob in back

Awwwwww you truly love this Jap tank

Just now, nabucodonsor said:

Awwwwww you truly love this Jap tank

@leggasiini likes his women large and chunky and thinks they are still beautiful without their bewbs.

Idk man. Of the girls I've been with, sure the smaller boobs are cuter and easier to work with, but there is just something so satisfying about the volume of a set of D cups.

Also, welcome!

As a 45 y/o man married to a 42 y/o woman I'll let you in on a little secret - big boobs don't age very well.  As the old saying goes - anything more than a mouth full is wasted. 

2 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

As a 45 y/o man married to a 42 y/o woman I'll let you in on a little secret - big boobs don't age very well.  As the old saying goes - anything more than a mouth full is wasted. 

I've never heard that saying before. Though a lot of how they look depends on the frame of the person. Larger bewbs tend to go well with larger frames and vice versa.

So much good taste in this thread. Flat = justice

23 minutes ago, volim_velike_sise said:

disgrace, i want him banned!!!! 

I remembered you as soon as saw the title xD

For non klingon speaking comunity volim velike sise means i like big boobs

:minglee:

Welcome!

I'm more of a butt guy :doge: 

Yoga Pants meta made everyday tasks so much more enjoyable :doge: 

that's my brother, he's just attention whoring with the title:doge2:

Who cares what size, titties just gimme more titties!

My wife has been a 38D cup and back down to a 34B cup, pregnancy and baby weight.
Have to say I prefer small and perky, although being 28 with me 11 years older even when they were larger they were still perky for larger boobs, but on the whole I still prefer smaller over larger.

1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

The other version is 'More than a handful is wasted', that could be more this side of the pond though.

19 minutes ago, Kolni said:

Welcome!

I'm more of a butt guy :doge: 

Yoga Pants meta made everyday tasks so much more enjoyable :doge: 

They are also very comfy.

1 hour ago, Inciatus said:

@leggasiini likes his women large and chunky and thinks they are still beautiful without their bewbs.

@Tuco22

It's all about the shape, not the size :trump:

3 hours ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

Idk man. Of the girls I've been with, sure the smaller boobs are cuter and easier to work with, but there is just something so satisfying about the volume of a set of D cups.

Also, welcome!

Implying you've actually successfully even gone on a date with a girl, you gayboi. :doge:

Wtf did i just read 

the bigger the better does not really apply to me, but I prefer the kind where you grab'm in your hand and there is still some poking over the edge of your hand to suckle...but I like big asses too, I would definitely classify myself as somewhat of a chubby chaser, though the girl I have been dating the last...10 years does not fit that mold and I perfectly happy, though I do wish the sweater puppets were a little larger...(B cup)