Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epitaxial

v29 Expected damage error for E50

5 posts in this topic

I'm unsure who actually owns calculating these currently but the latest iteration of the expected damage has a pretty significant error for the E50 as it is listed as 4585.56.   

Imagine my surprise when I pull a 3 kill, 3100dmg round and get show a 889 WN8 for it. :)

It is intended. Both the M46 and E-50's expected values were hyperinflated in v29 to show off WN8's flaws.

You can read the convo here:

Oh Rexxie - stop trolling already. ;)

Ok, thanks very much.

This is a bit odd though. Who exactly needed the flaws pointed out to them?  I'm sure all of us who know how the computation is done and why understand completely.

Edited by Epitaxial
wut the actual

27 minutes ago, Epitaxial said:

Ok, thanks very much.

This is a bit odd though. Who exactly needed the flaws pointed out to them?  I'm sure all of us who know how the computation is done and why understand completely.

Half the padders on this server who saw their recent/overall drop from 4k to 3k 

Yea, for anyone who is numerate and read the wiki, it's  totally pedantic. All of us certainly understand the limits,  but the wider community needed a little smack upside the head. My estimate is that 80% of the community sees 3k recent and thinks "skilled" regardless of tank selection for that time period.

6 hours ago, Epitaxial said:

Ok, thanks very much.