hallo1994

9.17.1 Patchnotes (Maus buff, "good" E5 nerf, Cent bros got love, Type 4 and 5 got buff?)

320 posts in this topic

It isn't the worst patch I've seen but just looking at these changes the devs seem more than a little bit confused about their own game.

6 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

It isn't the worst patch I've seen but just looking at these changes the devs seem more than a little bit confused about their own game.

I thought we learnt that from what they do in the sandbox test server and reluctance to fix the main reason LTs suck, which are the maps.

Now that i think about it, Severogorsk follows the recent map design changes and definitely wouldn't be the worse map in the game if it were brought back.

58 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I thought we learnt that from what they do in the sandbox test server and reluctance to fix the main reason LTs suck, which are the maps.

Now that i think about it, Severogorsk follows the recent map design changes and definitely wouldn't be the worse map in the game if it were brought back.

more confused than normal*

7 hours ago, NoobestNoob said:

I honestly like the VK way more than the crom because of shell speed, not being derp-pened and while statwise they got the same handling i hit way more shots with my VK, so this makes me so damn happy

I'm a fan of the VK too, as it was my second tier 6 medium, but having played it before getting a Cromwell, well, let's just say I haven't gone back to play it at all since then. With these mobility buffs will be interested in taking it out for a spin again to see how it performs.

What is Tiger 2?

good to see their buffing the L88/56 pen for tier 6&7 tanks that use them. I remember the days of a stock tiger grind with the shitty 7.5 or the fucking 132 ap pen on the short 88. Seriously Tiger 2 is fucking dead like disco now.   

Well RIP VK 7201 K.

The only difference with the Panzer VII are the gun stats. Even the gun model is exactly the same. Copy pasta much?

10 minutes ago, User said:

Well RIP VK 7201 K.

The only difference with the Panzer VII are the gun stats. Even the gun model is exactly the same. Copy pasta much?

It still has a unique camouflage!!!!111

9 hours ago, LeoAegisMaximus said:

Tiger 2 is fucking dead like disco now.   

Disco never dies, it just hides then multiplies

1 hour ago, User said:

Well RIP VK 7201 K.

These changes really make me sad. The extra speed was actually noticeable and set it apart from the E-100. The slightly worse gun stats weren't so bad. 

Now it's just as you say, copy paste. Good job screwing over those who went through the campaign and chose it.

Seems devs have gone through over whole german tree so would not be surprised if there will be coming same kind of buffs for other countries too.

16 hours ago, Kitten said:

Komrades, E50 now has too high expected values in zat Windows 8 rating, dawaj, buff to compensate!

Reveal hidden contents

:superserb:

Can we expect expecteds to increase in order to account for buff? :doge: 

2 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

Can we expect expecteds to increase in order to account for buff? :doge: 

Make it so high so that I can avoid those xvm snipers ^^ -200 overall is not enough.. gotta be at least -2000

On 1/27/2017 at 10:50 AM, dualmaster333 said:

Panther/M10 - Monster buff, it's basically the tech tree Panther that doesn't see tier 9s and makes credits.

I'll be pretty excited if those changes go live. So many buffs. 

Surprised their not buffing the T34 Heavy mobility as well. E5 nerf looks painful probably far to risky to full front line anymore depending on how auto pen the cupola becomes. Also surprised they nerfed the side armor of the E5 but didn't nerf the side armor of the is4 or is7.

On 1/27/2017 at 7:06 AM, 8at_eNTrOpY said:

Anyone know if they've added a new gun to research to a tank before? If so, did people who had the tank elited get the gun researched for free, or did they have to research the new gun to re-elite the tank?

You won't get the module for free, but your tank will still be elite, based on previous changes.

Nice to see all the changes (mainly buffs, some expected nerfs), yet I think they overdid it a little with the Maus & Types. Gun buff & strong armor buff? While these two could use a good buffing, it seems they overdid it.

Then again, maybe it cancels each other out. New Maus versus new Type with derp, it's gonna be one annoying fight...

1 hour ago, UrQuan said:

Nice to see all the changes (mainly buffs, some expected nerfs), yet I think they overdid it a little with the Maus & Types. Gun buff & strong armor buff? While these two could use a good buffing, it seems they overdid it.

Then again, maybe it cancels each other out. New Maus versus new Type with derp, it's gonna be one annoying fight...

Maus loads gold, maus wins. 

1 hour ago, Tupinambis said:

The new German super heavy line and maus buffs very specifically make me not want to use the derps on the Japanese heavies

So you want to fight them with 280mm gold pen instead???? Or in O-Ho's case, with 215mm pen (without gold) that is not even enough to pen the upcoming tier 8 maus from pretty much anywhere reliably?

Shoot at turret front and you will still do +500 as it splashes into hull roof of Maus, no problemo