Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PityFool

H1Z1: KOTK (Error Code Simulator)

17 posts in this topic

Never before have I seen a game with so much potential and fun factor, but so ridiculously poorly made. 

Don't get me wrong, H1ErrorCode1 is really fun, I've sunk 300 hours into it over a few months and will sink many more in future. The game itself is fun, winning a game isn't hard but doing really well requires a decent amount of time and effort, which is good. There's a nice ranking system within the game for solo queue which takes your best 10 games and places you in a bracket accordingly, it doesn't affect your matchmaking whatsoever but its nice for setting goals and progression. The 2 man and 5 man game-modes are also really fun for those of us who enjoy playing with friends. 

However, Daybreak has somehow made a game that shits itself so reliably you could set your watch to it. Crashes left right and centre, if you manage to get all 5 of your friends into a match without anyone crashing you're lucky. Weapons not reloading. AK47 sounds glitching and firing full auto for a full 30 seconds sometimes when you kill someone holding one. Hitreg about as crisp as a soggy tampon. Laggy servers causing you to fall through the map, your car explode, or just have your weapon locked completely thanks to packet loss. Shotguns. Loot that can't be picked up. Doors that are closed on your screen but open on another player's. I could go on.

So who plays? ::awyeah: Share some of your meme moments if you manage to catch them on camera. 

Sounds even worse than tanks

:serb:

3 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Sounds even worse than tanks

:serb:

At least with tanks, you get to be surprised with all the various malfunctions.

Don't play yet but watch a bunch of streamers who play regularly. Was planning on picking it up next time its on sale.

I guess they've been breaking H1Z1 to fix Planetside 2.

I'm fine with that. :serb:

I used to play it a lot with a few friends from WoT. I actually rarely had issues with the game as long as I didn't alt-tab out during the loading screen or for long periods of time.

Of all that text what caught my attention was "soggy tampon" which i then just had to google and i actually got what i expected.:wut:

5 hours ago, CenturionofRome72 said:

Don't play yet but watch a bunch of streamers who play regularly. Was planning on picking it up next time its on sale.

Yea I got it on sale for 19 NZD and don't regret buying it at all, apart from the crashes most of the bugs are actually somewhat entertaining.

1 hour ago, Medjed said:

Of all that text what caught my attention was "soggy tampon" which i then just had to google and i actually got what i expected.:wut:

That moment when you realise you fucked up :serb:

Edited by PityFool

pretty dope game. used to play it with mereel except school is shitting on my chest and i rather play other non-buggy games

18 hours ago, PityFool said:

Yea I got it on sale for 19 NZD and don't regret buying it at all, apart from the crashes most of the bugs are actually somewhat entertaining.

That moment when you realise you fucked up :serb:

Actually, it wasn't that bad at all.

This game is actually amazing :kappa:

I had to reinstall to fix the errors.

On 1/30/2017 at 3:58 PM, Medjed said:

.. o_o

Why would you google that?

I managed to hit Royalty :serb: 

H1TAIWAN1

4 hours ago, Solono said:

H1TAIWAN1

H1Evelyn1? :doge: 

Some new chinese speed hack has recently popped up and now we have these cunts everywhere...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0