genghiswolves

Genghiswolves CW youtube and stream

86 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! For those who don't know me: I used to be pretty good at this game, playing in WGLEU for a bit, got 3 marks on most of my t10s and was main FC in OMNI, for a long time top 2 EU clan. Nowadays I am a bit less active and my play (mainly aim :P) is worse, and OMNI dropped off a bit but remains a topclan.

I stream: Skirmishes (T10/T8 maybe), SH wars, solo randoms, platoons, etc. Activity varies: genghiswolves - Twitch

On youtube I upload CW videos, awesome random replays (commented), sh war replays (some skimirshes), guides and recently a warleading guide. Over 500 videos total, checking out the older ones may really be worth too (when both I and OMNI were at our peak :D). But new videos have more effort putin so yeah :D Feedback very very welcome by the way! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ZDlC6oi8t21oqRzWdHMhg [Currently uploading daily]

You can also find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/genghiswolvesOMNI/ and twitter Melvin Wolf (@genghiswolf) | Twitter

Oh, and if you want to donate to motivate me to stream/youtube more, link in stream description ;):D

Anyway, ready to answer any questions and might post some updates here (any rule on pushing?). Used to be really active here 2-3 years ago, not so much since. Thanks for the featuring btw.!

Great to see you back Genghis.  Always one of the best channels to visit for getting new tips and tactics for CW/SH.  

Courtyard Himmels yolo, best Himmels yolo.

52 minutes ago, SlyGambit said:

Great to see you back Genghis.  Always one of the best channels to visit for getting new tips and tactics for CW/SH.  

Courtyard Himmels yolo, best Himmels yolo.

haha, truly one of the best strats :D Thanks man :)

Some nice clan war action between top eu clans (plis no bash OMNI) and some tactic commentary :)

Edited by genghiswolves
how do I embed?