Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victrix

Is the T44-100 good or another bad carbon print of the T44

32 posts in this topic

44-100 and Pershing have very, very different play styles.  44-100 plays more like a mobile harasser - the turret is plenty good for its tier, but it's kind of like a scout in a medium's body (and it can brawl a bit if it has to).  Pershing is better at holding a position (because gun mantlet + depression + gun handling), poke/fire/rinse/repeat, but it's not as mobile, nor is the camo as good.

This Tank isn't even fair anymore

you hit 50kp/h almost instantly and maintain it across all terrain (stronk Russian hover med technology)

and the gun handling is now on par with most tier 10 mediums

To be honest i never fully understood why it needed a better turret, but hey, didn't complain. Now this... There i was considering the 44 lt if it ever came out. This looks effectively better in all but camo.

Yep, figure I'll be picking this up next time it's available. Might not be the best, but it's going to be fun.

T-44-100 has better power/weight AND ground resistances now than M41 90.

That's balancing, boys!

12 hours ago, TankkiPoju said:

T-44-100 has better power/weight AND ground resistances now than M41 90.

That's balancing, boys!

The speed of a scout, turret armour of a heavy, better gun than the Panthers and bloom on par with a 140, and shits out creds on top of all that. I have no ragrets about grinding out this ugly duckling. cyka/10 would grind again Я Я Я

T-44 was Serb hes favorite tank, seems the balance department also found that out :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0