Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reluctor

First tank to go try hard

11 posts in this topic

First off I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post. I apologize if it isn't.

So I bounce around a lot with my tanks. I have 150 in my garage and typically play 30 different tanks in a night. I'm also a potato.
So I'm looking to try to get three marks on my first tank and I'm curious which tank I should try first. I had 2 marks on my Pershing before I quit playing it and that was the highest I've gotten. Lots and lots of 1 marks. 

Any tips for user friendly / low requirement 3 mark tanks would be great. Thanks guys :)

A tank that can easily get spotting damage is a tank to go for 3 marks.

Since you got 2 marks on the Pershing I recommend going for the 3rd, but slap optics on it if you can. Play aggressive early game but not suicide for easy assisted damage, especially on maps where you can light the enemy team leaving spawn such as lakeville/mountain pass/ensk. The top gun of the pershing is one of the best at tier 8 so you can outplay any other t8s, and its apcr allows you to reliably pen tier 10s. 

When top tier rely on damage for your marks. When bottom tier rely on spotting dmg for your marks, and it helps to become the wingman of a tier 10 who you think would go beast mode in that battle. gl

The Cromwell is the easiest 3 mark in the game. Just play normally, spot some stuff ==> Ez marks. Then you can try something actually difficult.

8 hours ago, OperatorError said:

The Cromwell is the easiest 3 mark in the game. Just play normally, spot some stuff ==> Ez marks. Then you can try something actually difficult.

the cromwell is the easiest 3 mark in the game. it is not hard to get 1k damage a game.... and then a few good battles will push you up to 95% with a bit of spotting. i had it 3 marked a year ago, and the only other thing ive 3 marked since is the vk3001h (dont rly recommend unless you know how to play that style of support heavy).

I'd recommend the Wolverine. With binos, great spotting and dishes out a load of damage. If you don't mind playing middle tiers, that is.

16 hours ago, garryallen said:

the cromwell is the easiest 3 mark in the game. it is not hard to get 1k damage a game.... and then a few good battles will push you up to 95% with a bit of spotting. i had it 3 marked a year ago, and the only other thing ive 3 marked since is the vk3001h (dont rly recommend unless you know how to play that style of support heavy).

And as a side bonus the cromwell is one of the better tanks to crank through personal missions.

3 hours ago, Fenxis said:

And as a side bonus the cromwell is one of the better tanks to crank through personal missions.

and to solo pub 60% in (i had 58% in the cromwell b back when i had 1700 recent)

and to triple platoon in (3 greens can go over 65% easy)

and to make credits (not counting prem tanks)

and to rape broken jap superheavies (heh oi too tall)

and to have fun in.

Just get a cromwell XD

I play a lot of Type 64 / Cromwell B in strongholds is why I've never messed with them in pubs a whole lot. I'll have to pick up the pace in those 2. Thanks a lot for the help everyone :)

Edit: While I have you Cromwell Experts available, I am running my Crom B with Vents / Rammer / Optics. No food. Load out is 40/24/0. 
Do yall Have any suggestions in that regard? Maybe gun laying drive instead of vents? Just curious on your opinions. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0