breeeze

Obsidian got fired

62 posts in this topic

@Gatortribe Welp, we've had our disagreements (official AW forums, before I got bored of being banned all the time :doge: ), and I still disagree with some of your opinions on which way AW development should've gone, but I would still like to express my appreciation for all the hard work you and the other [KEVIN] guys did in order to help make the game better. It's a terrible shame AW never got to be the game it could be, and the chance of that happening now is non-existent. Thanks, fam.

@breeeze Asshurt that I shit on your "e-celeb rolemodels"? :nanoserb:

Hopefully SilentStalker gets thrown out on his racist ass and has to actually work for a living again.

I wonder if this time will be the time we learn to evaluate games by what they are and not what they could be? 

7 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Hopefully SilentStalker gets thrown out on his racist ass and has to actually work for a living again.

What's this about?

4 hours ago, ICameForFame said:

What's this about?

Do some google searching of the internet and on wotlabs. SilentStalker has made many racist and homophobic comments on the WoT forums and on his own blog. (for example, using Nazi-style rhetoric when talking about the Roma)

@EndlessAgony I'd love to be pissed, but I literally have no idea wtf you're talking about :serb:

4 hours ago, breeeze said:

@EndlessAgony I'd love to be pissed, but I literally have no idea wtf you're talking about :serb:

You have no idea about more things :doge:

On 11/02/2017 at 6:35 PM, Xelos said:

You are joking right? RU published games are terribly monetized relative to NA bucket. Why buy gold, premium, insignias, ect ect when I can go buy Smite, CSGO, Overwatch for a flat fee and not deal with the janky monetization meant to slow people down and buy stupid stuff.

If any departing OE devs want to share the cryengine code now would be the time.

I was trying to imply that going by the treatment of the Russian AW cluster is foolish, as WG treats their other servers like trash compared to their RU players. Which seems to be par for the course for Russian devs, as Gaijin adds a significant price hike to everything if you buy it from outside of Russia as well.

Anyway, in my opinion Russians play this game instead of the ones you listed because they don't have to pay up front, after all people in Russia earn nothing per month compared to the US, and this game is about one of the most significant events in recent history for them. On top of that, you can comfortably play pretty much all significant WW2 vehicles with little or no investment. T-34s, Panzer IV, Panther, Tiger, Shermans, Hellcat etc. - all of these don't require a premium account to make ingame money and you get them after a fews day of playing. Significantly faster if you are willing to buy one month of premium, which is still significantly less than something like Overwatch costs. If you're in the game for historical vehicles going pew pew, you've pretty much got them all by tier 7, multiple lines don't even have any beyond tier 6, which you won't even lose money in with a standard account. So you can satisfy your need for arcade ww2 tanks without spending anything but time. Of course, if you get sucked into the 'competetive scene' these days or let MM grind you down, you can easily spend a fortune. But pretty much the same applies to idiots who need to get all skins in Overwatch asap.

On 19/02/2017 at 3:16 PM, canadiantrex said:

Seriously that guy is such trailer trash, he banned for a week for "spam" for telling people to stop spewing crap like "SJW" and "libtard" at others, at least I got my biggest purchases back from paypal.

More on topic I really wish it were possible for an average loser like me to have some way of getting people together to make a western market oriented tank shooter RPG hybrid.

7 hours ago, RGM79GM said:

Seriously that guy is such trailer trash, he banned for a week for "spam" for telling people to stop spewing crap like "SJW" and "libtard" at others, at least I got my biggest purchases back from paypal.

More on topic I really wish it were possible for an average loser like me to have some way of getting people together to make a western market oriented tank shooter RPG hybrid.

That's the battlefield series, lel.

On 2.3.2017 at 3:16 PM, RGM79GM said:

You got your purchases for AW back from PayPal? How did you do it?

6 hours ago, ICameForFame said:

You got your purchases for AW back from PayPal? How did you do it?

I got into a forum fight with silentstalker when he banned me for "spamming"(when I made like 3-4 posts a day) so then I got a bigger ban so iirc I did a claim under "faulty/non delivery of goods" or something, can't quite remember. I didn't get the stuff back from early on but I got my most recent gold and collector purchase money.