• No
    • I don't know
  2. 2. Are you getting it?

• Yes, because vodka
    • No, because cola
    • No, because baguette
    • No, because no shekels
    • Don't know yet

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

208 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2017 at 1:04 AM, Archaic_One said:

HT Mission 15.4, on sale soon!

Finally!

as I don't have any super heavy tanks like the E100, Type 5 or IS7, I've been attempting to do this with the T32 or the Patriot

16 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Expect WG no longer nerfs premiums...so nope.

Was the T-34 ever actually nerfed since becoming a premium?

26 minutes ago, WorldConqueror said:

Was the T-34 ever actually nerfed since becoming a premium?

I think it was nerfed indirectly via power creep. The T34 was one of the oldest premiums after all. Until the buffs it recieved a few patches ago to its armor and gun handling, it was almost redundant.

51 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

I think it was nerfed indirectly via power creep. The T34 was one of the oldest premiums after all. Until the buffs it recieved a few patches ago to its armor and gun handling, it was almost redundant.

Well yeah. I was just asking because it always makes me laugh when people shout 'WG is gunna nerf this prem like they always do!!!', when the only 2 I can think of are the Super Pershing and the Type 59, both of which were a long time ago. Sure WG isn't the most customer friendly company but the fastest way to lose an argument is to overstate it.

Watching some RU streamer in 252U and he faced Type4, it was fun. All APCR, zero pen and Type4 packing nonLegassiini gun didn't pen him either. So we can expect APCR buff :D 

CYKA.

Sold in shop and no replies yet?

what are you doing? Buy it and report! :party:

48 minutes ago, Wessmen said:

Sold in shop and no replies yet?

what are you doing? Buy it and report! :party:

I'm not seeing it in NA Shop.

Wouldn't give the cunts money for any pixel tank again. 

Seriously, I don't get tenks any more. This thing might be a good tier VIII but the second it meets tier IX+ it's gonna suck, period. So especially Foch raving over how OP this tank is feels way out of bound. I would prefer the good gun handling of the IS-3 over this tanks and day of the week and the specalist role of the Patriot feels much stronger when not top tier as well.

All rave and hyperbole in WoT, good thing I switched to ships.

I would appreciate if anyone of skill would chime in if this tenk is fun on live. Could use a non SMM heavy (I have IS6 and FCM) but then again...40eurorubles. And no, T34 doesnt count as T8 heavy...

Seems pretty strong. Bought one cuz reasons... 

First and only game so far was ~3400 dmg. I imagine that'll come down, but I don't think it will be too hard to hold 2200 dpg in it. Of course, my "random"ly bad team did about 3000 damage combined, as is typically the case, so I imagine it'll be another Skorpion for me.

Just give the thing it's actual (not fantasy BS) hull armour thickness and a normal 122mm like on the IS-3.

There it's fixed.

Wow! Did this tank just make the IS6 obsolete?

What's it's APCR pen? 

16 minutes ago, crapcannon said:

Wow! Did this tank just make the IS6 obsolete?

What's it's APCR pen? 

265 mm.

Makes fairly decent credits, too.

43 minutes ago, Spyshadow01 said:

265 mm.

Makes fairly decent credits, too.

Dt0AsOi.jpg

Yes, yes it does XD

WG has started balancing new tanks by a good metric, shell damage potential, this only has 12k potential damage, so underpowered :feelsbad:

I got the middle bundle that came with garage slot, 1k gold, and Rammer/Vstab/Vents (which is what I threw on there).  Put my 4-skill IS-7 crew in the thing and went to town. 10 battles, 100% winrate in my Defender.  Totally pay2win :kappa: 

The gun's kinda derpy, as to be expected, so trying to hatch snipe or whatever at any range outside of point-blank facehugging is likely to be an exercise in frustration without steady hands and good RNG.  The armor in general unironically feels stronger than the IS-7's, but that's probably just an artifact of the tank being a tier 8 tank that sees things like M6's and ARL 44's on occasion.  The hatches might be a weakspot but they're so short that it's pretty tough for your average pubbie to land a solid hit on them, I think it happened once during those 10 games I played.  All in all, the frontal armor will hold up pretty much flawlessly against anything lower tier than you, and hiding your LFP and wiggling the turret basically no sells anything head on unless the driver's hatch is a weakspot (I don't think I got shot there and I haven't actually faced off against other Defenders/252U's often enough to bother trying it).  The sides are your typical russian spaced armor bullshit.

440 alpha on a ~13s reload with equipment and skills (I think it's just under 13s) is retarded at tier 8.

And of course, it shits credits.

The only real gripe I have with the tank is that it's pretty slow

e: oh and also it's an arty magnet right now because it's a new premium tank, of course.

I will be honest, I bought it (no camo version) to have some fun in strongholds..

It's one of those tanks that work great for plebs and ish meh for good players..

The armour works when engaging at range and your lfp is hidden by something. Mantlet is troll, sometimes it bounces 330 heat and sometimes it gets penned by is3 ap (it's like the is6)

Gun is derpy as fuck, can't hit anything beyond 200m unless fully aimed (which takes ages anyway), and even then it's not a guaranteed hit/pen..

It won't get nerfed because then wg has to refund who bought it, but expect its performance to drop once people realise how to kill one..

It's killing the t8 sh meta tho, yesterday I saw teams with 9 252s and a light (and you can't really stop them unless you're on prok or malinovka with lights and TDs)

It totally killed all my SMM premiums. :facepalm:

Every game looks like this:

33f3nza.jpg

I still win, by capping base. :feelsbad:

Since the skorpion G (the liberté/patriot being the next step) WG is going down the P2W path, hard. Eventually even this thing will look balanced in coparison of what will lay ahead in 2017. I would bet money, much more than the value of the tanks, that before the end of the year we we'll have tanks that are so stupidly pay 2 win that people will look at the skorp/patriot/lib/defender with fondness remeniscing of a time when the game was playable without buying prem tanks.

10 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

I will be honest, I bought it (no camo version) to have some fun in strongholds..

It's one of those tanks that work great for plebs and ish meh for good players..

The armour works when engaging at range and your lfp is hidden by something. Mantlet is troll, sometimes it bounces 330 heat and sometimes it gets penned by is3 ap (it's like the is6)

Gun is derpy as fuck, can't hit anything beyond 200m unless fully aimed (which takes ages anyway), and even then it's not a guaranteed hit/pen..

It won't get nerfed because then wg has to refund who bought it, but expect its performance to drop once people realise how to kill one..

It's killing the t8 sh meta tho, yesterday I saw teams with 9 252s and a light (and you can't really stop them unless you're on prok or malinovka with lights and TDs)

Check the soft stats. The gun has better bloom than Spershing and is3a 

4 hours ago, Nkrlz said:

Since the skorpion G (the liberté/patriot being the next step) WG is going down the P2W path, hard. Eventually even this thing will look balanced in coparison of what will lay ahead in 2017. I would bet money, much more than the value of the tanks, that before the end of the year we we'll have tanks that are so stupidly pay 2 win that people will look at the skorp/patriot/lib/defender with fondness remeniscing of a time when the game was playable without buying prem tanks.

Play tier 5. Down there is still fine. WG makes balance decisions and introduces new OP premium and regular tanks only at 8+tier (E5 HD model, 1st Grille before nerf, Jap derps, Maus megabuff, Patriot, Liberte, Skorp, Defender)...

And you make a ton of  shekels, too+tanks are pretty historical if that triggers you.

1 hour ago, Felicius said:

Play tier 5. Down there is still fine. WG makes balance decisions and introduces new OP premium and regular tanks only at 8+tier (E5 HD model, 1st Grille before nerf, Jap derps, Maus megabuff, Patriot, Liberte, Skorp, Defender)...

And you make a ton of  shekels, too+tanks are pretty historical if that triggers you.

yeah with balanced stuff like O-I, O-I Exp, KV-1, T67, 105/122mm derps etc

low tier balance is even worse

10 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

yeah with balanced stuff like O-I, O-I Exp, KV-1, T67, 105/122mm derps etc

low tier balance is even worse

I know, but you do not need to pay 50$ to get them.

OP tanks in low tiers are easier to bear, because most ppl play/can play them. Also, if you grind some other line, you suffer very shortly, as opposed to grinding underpowered tanks in higher tiers and getting wrecked by OP premiums. The amount of gold is much less, since tomatoes spam nearly 100% gold from prem tanks, and from regular ones they can not sustain it.

I bet that soon tier 8 would be 3/4 premiums, rest just grinding tier 9/10. right now out of 10 most popular tier 8 tanks, 5 are premiums, with Rheinmetall Skorpion G being played almost as much as the king of the hill, IS-3.

P.S. KV-1 is kinda bad right now. HD model nerf made it into a xp  piñata for good players, since it is slow and blind. It does have good gun choices, but so do KV-1Sport, even better soft and hard stats, and more mobility, with standard view range, not blind as a bat.