• No
    • I don't know
  2. 2. Are you getting it?

• Yes, because vodka
    • No, because cola
    • No, because baguette
    • No, because no shekels
    • Don't know yet

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

192 posts in this topic

They have seriously, seriously fucked up by adding this tank. And because it's a fucking premium they're going to let it ruin everything from tier 6-8 for the rest of the game's lifespan.

32 minutes ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

They have seriously, seriously fucked up by adding this tank. And because it's a fucking premium they're going to let it ruin everything from tier 6-8 for the rest of the game's lifespan.

Cant pen its lower plate with your tier6/7/pref8? You should try aiming for weakpoints like the lower plate.

3 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Cant pen its lower plate with your tier6/7/pref8? You should try aiming for weakpoints like the lower plate.

Lel.  I see what you did there.

I remember when the t-54 mod 1 came out, people said it was OP when top tier due to it being frontally immune to 175 pen guns, which was all 6s and a lot of 7s unless they fired gold.

Fast forward, this thing is effectively immune to 220 pen guns, more if angled meaning that 6&7s will do jack even with gold, and 8-10s will struggle with silver.

Fortunately to counter this, WG are going to introduce a premium Swedish TD with 299 base pen, .28 accuracy and 2800 DPM.

:superserb:

32 minutes ago, Hellvn said:

Fortunately to counter this, WG are going to introduce a premium Swedish TD with 299 base pen, .28 accuracy and 2800 DPM.

We have ISU-152 and UDES i don't see them as counterparts...

But from what i have seen this tank is really idiot proof. And retards can't pen him for shit. But I didn't find to play against with few T9/8 games i had. 

25 more days until i can drive mine. :doge: 

1 hour ago, Hellvn said:

Lel.  I see what you did there.

I remember when the t-54 mod 1 came out, people said it was OP when top tier due to it being frontally immune to 175 pen guns, which was all 6s and a lot of 7s unless they fired gold.

Fast forward, this thing is effectively immune to 220 pen guns, more if angled meaning that 6&7s will do jack even with gold, and 8-10s will struggle with silver.

:superserb:

So T54Proto is countered by 252U, 252U is countered by S1, and S1 is countered by T54Proto because 100mm LB-1 triple over matching the IKEA armor. Rock paper scissors.

Game is balans just as keikaku

1 hour ago, Fianii said:

So T54Proto is countered by 252U, 252U is countered by S1, and S1 is countered by T54Proto because 100mm LB-1 triple over matching the IKEA armor. Rock paper scissors.

Game is balans just as keikaku

Inb4 L7 with 3 shot autoloader @ tier 8

I havent had this experience in mine beside the occasional games when higher tier panic and shoot the upper plate and low tiers that cant pen. 

Aside from that I feel like a magnet and everyone seem to pen on lower plate, side of the hull and manage to avoid tracking shot, drivers hatch, cupola. Guess I have to dance more with it. 

With almost 500 battles in mine i can say for sure this is the most retarded tank to play and play against.

60% of the matches are just hold W key until you win, the rest you die because your turret is cheese with RNGinium coating.

Watched some poor fuck in a CDC try to take one of these down after I got clicked the other night (I believe "for the memes" is the correct expression, or too 2016?). Began with the CDC driving up to the arse of the 252. Stopping. Aiming. Firing. Bouncing. Of course the tard in the 252 didn't even try moving his hull during this or the rest of the engagement. Just kept spinning his turret around and around as the now panicked CDC circled, penning maybe 1 in 3 shots. Red arty eventually splashed CDC for almost all his hp and took his tracks off in the process.  The 252 then shot him in the face and scored a kill. 

"Cause MTs can flank".

This tank is hilarious though you can beat tier 9/10 heavies head to head if you have a decent position and they're a bit dumb, unless they have a derp gun.

16 hours ago, FavreFan4ever said:

http://imgur.com/OChpHft

TFW a 47%er does HT 15.3 in a tier 8 game.

How did WG think that this tank was a good idea? It's easily a tier 9 without any buffs.

So, that is how a 47%er crew skills look like.

1 hour ago, Felicius said:

So, that is how a 47%er crew skills look like.

I was the Tiger H, not the Defender. It's a pretty ghetto crew though, I'll admit. I don't play German tanks a lot.

4 hours ago, FavreFan4ever said:

I was the Tiger H, not the Defender. It's a pretty ghetto crew though, I'll admit. I don't play German tanks a lot.

I know.

The crew is not that ghetto, just the crew skills selection.

Just that you have useless skills at 60% of your crew is kinda sad...Tiger needs all the repairs it can get, to save the rep kit on modules (ammo rack).

So, instead of having 98% overall repairs, you have 39%...enjoy permatracking by even 122s .

On 3/22/2017 at 11:33 AM, SchnitzelTruck said:

Cant see its cupola with your tier6/7/pref8? You should buy newer premiums

2 hours ago, Felicius said:

I know.

The crew is not that ghetto, just the crew skills selection.

Just that you have useless skills at 60% of your crew is kinda sad...Tiger needs all the repairs it can get, to save the rep kit on modules (ammo rack).

So, instead of having 98% overall repairs, you have 39%...enjoy permatracking by even 122s .

Oh gosh, you're right. I didn't realize I had selected Snapshot on the gunner/Mentor on the Commander. I can't remember when I sold the Tiger initially but with those crew skills I must've been right around 47% lol

It's a nice tank, esp if you know angles/comfortable with is3. Playing is3, the gun handling is a dream, but the armor doesn't hold up. Defender is the opposite, armor will hold up (unless you are a doofus. Now... that gun and dispersion... oh-my-word. Don't even bother snapping, bc the reload will fxck u over, you have to get up and personal, [email protected] tier 6 tanks facing you frontally.

Come over here cromwell/type58/Rudy's, nom nom nom, 24 secs, of snack time

I was at 84.5% today, just had a 4.6k damage game and IT WENT DOWN TO 83!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4/1/2017 at 7:44 AM, Spec said:

I was at 84.5% today, just had a 4.6k damage game and IT WENT DOWN TO 83!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace tanker seems to be pretty high too.  I had a high damage (don't remember exactly) Top Gun and was only good for 1st class.

A lot of people are putting up numbers in this tank

Funny thing is I got drunk and angry and wrote a ticket to WG saying - I need my money back. Can't pen this shit in my pref premiums jgtiger and kv5 only in cupolas. WG response - it has other weakspots like LFP. GG wg. Penning the LFP in my KV5 even with prem ammo. 

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

Funny thing is I got drunk and angry and wrote a ticket to WG saying - I need my money back. Can't pen this shit in my pref premiums jgtiger and kv5 only in cupolas. WG response - it has other weakspots like LFP. GG wg. Penning the LFP in my KV5 even with prem ammo. 

RpxPbqd.jpg

3 hours ago, hazzgar said:

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, SchnitzelTruck said:

:MingLee:

Actually had a WG survey pop up today dealing with this tank, insightful questions along the lines of "do you think they're too popular" "do you think the tank is difficult to penetrate" and "do you think it's too strong from a technical standpoint" and of course " were you aware it was for sale during mid march" and "did you buy one"

Yeah I noticed that too, interesting. I doubt it'll get nerfed though...

1 hour ago, FavreFan4ever said:

Yeah I noticed that too, interesting. I doubt it'll get nerfed though...

Hard to believe since it's premium. But maybe they remove it from store for good.