ThomChen114

Other "Hero Tanks"?

29 posts in this topic

So if the Americans get the "Patriot", the French get the "Liberty", and the Russians get the "Defender", what other hero tanks could Wargaming be planning to introduce in the near future to take all your money honor each nation? 

1 minute ago, ThomChen114 said:

So if the Americans get the "Patriot", the French get the "Liberty", and the Russians get the "Defender", what other hero tanks could Wargaming be planning to introduce in the near future to take all your money honor each nation? 

Banzai!

Just now, Felicius said:

Banzai!

Yeah I could see the Japanese getting something like "Bushido", "Samurai", "Kamikaze" etc

Just now, ThomChen114 said:

Yeah I could see the Japanese getting something like "Bushido", "Samurai", "Kamikaze" etc

>A Sta-2 with rising sun stripes.

Yes, give me utterly broken tier 8 jap heavy premium painted in bright af rising sun flag colors

Make it go 40 too for ram memes :serb: 

Well it'd most certainly be new tanks. I'm not sure how many japanese tanks fit the bill.

China would probably get a tank that squares itself in numbers every time it dies

Type 59^2

Britain might have some options, and so does Germany, but I doubt other nations have good enough tanks to push out since these new prems are supposed to be a taste of how T8 is going to be balanced later on

Shouldn't the French get the "Surrender" tank? America should just get a tank that only works if you are rich, white and male called Freedom and the Czechs and Germans should both get tanks looking like beer bottles given Wargaming is already confusing tanks for those nations anyway. 

TBH I suspect the 'hero' tanks were only intended for the big 3, USSR/USA/Ger, but with Germany replaced with France for obvious reasons :kappa:

You could argue the Mutz fills the "hero" tank role for the Germans. It's a tier 8 with special camo.

Australia should get the sentinel, just with bigger penises on the front. 

Only if I get to put "SHRIMP ON THE BARBEE!" on as an emblem.

10 hours ago, KenadianCSJ said:

You could argue the Mutz fills the "hero" tank role for the Germans. It's a tier 8 with special camo.

Yeah true, or the Skorp. I was mainly thinking of the name, unless they had some postwar design up their sleeve I can see it being tricky to apply a label like Patriot/Liberte/Defender to a Nazi tank.

2 hours ago, WorldConqueror said:

Yeah true, or the Skorp. I was mainly thinking of the name, unless they had some postwar design up their sleeve I can see it being tricky to apply a label like Patriot/Liberte/Defender to a Nazi tank.

Glorious T-54 comrade! Just paint the T 54 Proto over! In Deutsche Demokratische Republik colours, not the nazi/capitalist swines!

With decor similar to the Russian "Defender". 

A Zee German version of Rudy would be fine, too. So they can enjoy a good mid-tier med, too. Dog was a  German Shepherd, anyway.

Can't wait for the "Endsieg" German tank. :kappa:

I'd take anything for the British at the moment as long as it's half decent. 

If it has to have giant Union Jacks on it or a naked picture of the Queen I don't give a shit, anything for a decent tier 8 British premium.

The tech tree has what 1 heavy line, 1 med line, 1 arty line and two TD lines, soon to have a light tank and second heavy tank line, yet there is only one regular tier 8 premium (and it's still cack despite the many buffs) 

There are around -

8 US tier 8 premiums in the game or planned.

7 German 

6 French

9 Soviet

5 Chinese

1 Japanese 

zero Czech but they only have 1 line and there are already 2 planned Swedish tier 8 premiums (one of which is a bloody British tank!).

But only two British tier 8s, one of which is a crappy CW reward tank with a gimped US cupola. 

1 hour ago, hall0 said:

Can't wait for the "Auschwitz" German tank. :kappa:

FTFY

There's a new Swedish Tier 8 planned. It's called the "IKEA". It's very cheap 'cos it's self assembly. And mostly wood.

3 hours ago, Steel_Butt said:

There's a new Swedish Tier 8 planned. It's called the "IKEA". It's very cheap 'cos it's self assembly. And mostly wood.

and its painted bright blue and yellow 

Maybe thats what they are planning for Strv 81... :serb:

Germans... What about Tiger 131 at tier 6?

British, hmm Vickers MBT?
33396oo.jpg

4 hours ago, lavawing said:

FTFY

Benefits of not being German, you can make such jokes :feelsbad:

20 minutes ago, hall0 said:

Benefits of not being German, you can make such jokes :feelsbad:

Then again you get to joke about Polish people. 

2 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Then again you get to joke about Polish people. 

You started it, you invaded Poland.

13 hours ago, hall0 said:

You mean Prussians. 

FTFY. Time to play HOI4 again.

COMMIE NAZI GERMANY SHALL REIGN SUPREME

16 hours ago, lavawing said:

You started it, you invaded Poland.

Polish people invaded Poland?