Rexxie

Elimination: Tier 8 Premiums - Patriot's Providence (COMPLETE)

514 posts in this topic

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 41
Löwe: 44
T26E5 (Patriot): 43 - 3 = 40 I don't pay real money for tanks which makes this tank un-obtainable for me, therefore I vote it down. :-)
Skorpion G: 18
M46 KR: 6
112: 23 + 1 = 24 I actually don't like this tank all that much, but sheltered MM with strong armor while not being a total slug makes this a good winner.

we: 44
T26E5 (Patriot):  40 +1 = 41 Its the only one left I actually own and its everything good about a pershing and T32 combined.  230 pen APCR for 255 credits each, for real bruh?  Moar please
Skorpion G: 18
M46 KR: 6 - 3 = 3 Its a great tank, it made the final 6, but AP rounds with derp gun velocity made my Pershing crew cry
112: 24 

It's tough to say anything bad about the last premium tanks left. They are all pretty good tbh.

My vote for today:

T26E5 (Patriot): 41+1=42. A big showdown between the 3 most OP premiums are gonna be tough. all 3 are good, but I think that Patriot suffers the least in various matchups/map choices. Other 2 are juicier arty bait, and sometimes brutal...but sometimes flanked and killed, or simply left behind (Löwe), or punched through cupola (AMX).

Having the best dpm of all 3 helps...and enough ROF to permatrack just about everybody except BC or T-54.

Löwe has worse DPM than AMX, but just 120 of so, and it is more effective dpm(and a tiny bit more alpha), so they even out.

It also has the best mobility by far, and great view range (Löwe has 400, Patriot 390, but AMX only 370...and the gun is also French, so not a sniper, anyway).

Of all 3, Patriot is the most likely to rack assist(tracking+spotting) dmg+cheapest shells makes this a winner IMHO.

Skorpion G: 18-3=15 It is broken, and it farms dmg like crazy on a loss...but I would rather see ppl in my team driving any of those other heavies than this one, regardless of their skill level. Someone else should kill KR. It is not in the league with Skorp, but fun to drive, and prints credits. Too slow shells for my liking, though.

M46 KR: 6

we: 44
T26E5 (Patriot):  43 can they make a more OP tank ?
Skorpion G: 15
M46 KR: 0 240alpha gun. 

ps: fixed with all the latest two votes

T26E5 (Patriot): 43
Skorpion G: 15 + 1 = 16  Keep the 128 APCR FLOWING!!!
112: 24 - 3 = 21  D-25T Clone.  GTFO.

we: 45 - No (relatively) massive turret weak spot when facing forward, best overall gun (handling, alpha, acc) of the remaining heavies.
T26E5 (Patriot):  43
Skorpion G: 13 - Gun and speed, but limited carry potential due to low HP, no armor, and sluggish traverse.
112: 21 

we: 45 - Besides being a good tank it also leads to a bunch of terrible jokes about things that are lowe..
Skorpion G: 10 Sucks at winning compared to the other tanks

we: 45 + 1 = 46
Skorpion G: 10 - 3 = 7. It might be fast and it might have 128mm gun but its still no armor + fat as shit + has bad bloom so fuck off

we: 46
T26E5 (Patriot):  43 + 1 = 44 // I actually own only P among the tonks left, so..
Skorpion G: 7 - 3 = 4 // Just die already u fcking piece of shit..

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 42 - Still the best
Löwe: 46
T26E5 (Patriot):  44
Skorpion G: 4
112: 18: Worst remaining. Its amazing at bullying its tier and lower. The Skorp can bully all the tiers. Skorp will have use in tier 8 SHs. The 112 is none of that. Its a straight pubber, which it does well but the Skorp has far more utility for the average player. 

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 42
Löwe: 46 +1= 47  does better up tier than any of the others
Skorpion G: 4 - 3 = 1 it's derpy and unreliable, albeit fun
112: 18

Löwe: 47
Skorpion G: 1 - 3 = -2, is worst at winning
112: 18 + 1 = 19, is best at winning :doge:

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 39 - Armor and gun aren't as reliable as the Lowe, doesn't really have the "heavium" characteristics of the T26E5.  Still a very strong tank, but it sort of averages the weakest characteristics of the Lowe and T26E5 and the result is a tank that isn't quite as good as either.
Löwe: 47
112: 20 - Strongest pref MM heavy right now, with good carry potential, a premium round capable of at least threatening all the tier 9 heavies it might have to fight, and armor that is easier to use and more reliable that either the IS-6 or the WZ-111.

Edit:  RIP, sniped by _Steve.

Löwe: 47 - 3 = 44 : Flex to the other flank?  Ha, nope
T26E5 (Patriot):  44 +1 = 45 Is it a fast T32?  Is it a hard medium? Yes
112: 20

(All three of us posted at once, so this should be correct now)

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 42- 3= 39 The gun has rubbish handling and the armor is easily defeated 
Löwe: 44 +1= 45 The staying power and accuracy of the gun make it a better contender in high tier matches.
T26E5 (Patriot): 45 
112: 20

I'm not voting, as I don't have any of these, but this is fun.  It certainly looks to be very close between the first 3.

Does tanks.gg have the updated Lowe stats?  http://tanks.gg/wot/compare#t:amx-m4-49-l.c:lwe.c:t26e5-p.c:112

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 39
Löwe: 45
T26E5 (Patriot): 45 + 1 = 46 heaviums and meavies are my favorite tanks to play, I prefer this over lowe playstyle tbh,
112: 20-3 = 17 better than the wz 111, still not that good, and not better than the other 3 tanks left 

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 39-3 = 36 Another tank I can't get. It would probably just surrender as soon as the battle starts though.
T26E5 (Patriot): 46+1 = 47 I don't have one and am bitter because of it. This tank would fit my preferred play style perfectly.
112: 17

I'm upvoting Patriot and downvoting Liberte (someone add pls)

The reason for me liking the patriot better over the Löwe is simply the fact that your mobility doesn't screw you over, the second you have to start moving the Löwe starts losing out. It still has the edge in long range engagements and up tier combat but the patriot is simply a better bully in general. A Löwe struggles with high tempo aggression so for me I find it to lose out on the second and third set of engagements. You simply don't have the mobility to be where you need to be when you start losing to carry it around. A patriot fights better on the move, and normally does well enough in any engagement for me to consider it a reliable anchor. 

Liberte is shit, has some armour but literally nothing else going for it

10 minutes ago, Kolni said:

I'm upvoting Patriot and downvoting Liberte (someone add pls)

The reason for me liking the patriot better over the Löwe is simply the fact that your mobility doesn't screw you over, the second you have to start moving the Löwe starts losing out. It still has the edge in long range engagements and up tier combat but the patriot is simply a better bully in general. A Löwe struggles with high tempo aggression so for me I find it to lose out on the second and third set of engagements. You simply don't have the mobility to be where you need to be when you start losing to carry it around. A patriot fights better on the move, and normally does well enough in any engagement for me to consider it a reliable anchor. 

Liberte is shit, has some armour but literally nothing else going for it

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 36 - 3 = 33
T26E5 (Patriot): 47 + 1 = 48

:>

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 33
Löwe: 45 - 3 = 42 why is this getting upvoted???
T26E5 (Patriot): 48 + 1 = 49 it is the second best after 252U so I guess I vote for it

18 minutes ago, Stige said:

Löwe: 45 - 3 = 42 why is this getting upvoted???

Because the Lowe is a beast now, breh

They must have really buffed this tank incredibly to be in the top 4 (probably gonna end up in the top 2..)

I've never played any of these tanks sooo

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 33 - This one is still the most annoying to fight. ugh. 
Löwe: 42
T26E5 (Patriot): 49
112: 17-3=14 - considering how super upvoted the rest of these tanks are getting im amazed this thing made the top 4. like wat? its better than the skorpion? im done, WoTlabs is high. then again, pref MM. maybe.

the lowe must of been super mega buffed I swear, which makes no sense because I have just as little issue fighting it as I always have.