Rexxie

Elimination: Tier 8 Premiums - Patriot's Providence (COMPLETE)

514 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TheMarine0341 said:

@CraBeatOff if @CarbonWard wants to do a simple 10 replay pack or so, I have an EU account which has the Defender on it

i bet carbonward dont want to do share replay. Defender 3moe its like 3-4k++

AMX M4 49 (Liberte): 26 -3 = 23 Has giant cupola, also French heavies don't need loader
Löwe:  37 
Patriot: 46 +1 = 47 Does not has giant cupola

Good, the Lowe might end as #2, and thats because murica forum so murica bias, which means Lowe #1

I even made a topic for the besterest tier 8 premium!!

Mandatory video:

7 hours ago, DHP said:

I must have missed something somewhere. For info I didn’t play the Löwe, so pardon my ignorance, but how does a 11hp/t(Löwe) compare to a tank that has 14hp/t(is-3) and 15hp/t(patriot) compare in mobility?

You would actually know if you played the tank. No doubt the patriot is faster but it is nowhere near good enough in other aspects to beat the Lowe. The Lowe consistently kept pace with is3s/m4 49s in triple r strongholds

AMX M4 49 (Liberte): 23 - 3 = 20 I've only played it on rental, and not even on my main account, but I do not like having giant cupolas.
Löwe:  37 + 1 = 38 I played my first match in the Lowe yesterday. This tank is absolutely beastly in its current state, with a gun that actually stands up to tier 10s, and armor to match, if you can hide the lower plate. DPM is a bit meh, but the accuracy and shell velocity means you miss less shots.
Patriot: 47

I have the Patriot too, and while it's (extremely) good, in the current situation where 8s face tons of 10s, the Lowe holds up better. Also, Defender is right up with the Lowe in my books.

3 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

You would actually know if you played the tank. No doubt the patriot is faster but it is nowhere near good enough in other aspects to beat the Lowe. The Lowe consistently kept pace with is3s/m4 49s in triple r strongholds

So true, my clan run full premium stronks, with a mix of Löwe, IS-3A, Patriots, and M41 90 Black Dog. It lags just a bit behind other heavies (mostly if you hit a bit of grass or inclines), but they are not here to eliminate them. Patriot outpaces them all (IS-3 included) by 30% at least, and that is the point. It matters quite a lot if you have enough of them to form a Patriotpack with an odd Skorp G for extra punch, or for solo play. traverse is also night and day, only T-54 lwt can circle the Patriot, almost no other light or med med can do it (they can get to side armor, but not run away from the gun).

If this was the thread with all tier 8 tanks included, Löwe would end near the top, too. My guess would be just behind the IS-3, Patriot and Defender. maybe even worse than IS-3, if the player is good enough.

It is actually much harder to play against a good player in Löwe than a good player in IS-3. It has less limitations regarding gun depression, accuracy, or gold pen. not much chance to bounce their shells, either, you have to go on them all-in.

I like them in my team, if they do not camp, yolo or get hit by an arty...which is kinda rare. With IS-3 I can depend even on Polish tomatoes, they can be relied on not to die too fast due to StronkStalin.

AMX M4 49 (Liberte): 17
Löwe:  39

AMX M4 49 (Liberte): 17 + 1 = 18 Nooo my new main credit farm machine in random and sh, don't go down
Löwe:  39 - 3 = 36 You hear way too often "Ihr Motor wurde zerstört" (or other german words) which roughly translate has " I hope you didn't plan to go anywhere sucker"

AMX M4 49 (Liberte): 18
Löwe:  36 + 1 = 37 LÖWE STRONK!!! DEUTSCH BIAS!!!
Patriot: 47 - 3 = 44. Liberte is dying anyways, so you get the downvote, to help Löwe to be #1. 240 alpha is well...240 alpha, also is less accurate than Löwe and cant pen Maus and Type 5 as easily with gold...and doesnt have memeworthy gun elevation :P 

1 hour ago, Serprotease said:

AMX M4 49 (Liberte): 17 + 1 = 18 Nooo my new main credit farm machine in random and sh, don't go down
Löwe:  39 - 3 = 36 You hear way too often "Ihr Motor wurde zerstört" (or other german words) which roughly translate has " I hope you didn't plan to go anywhere sucker"

Der Motor hat keine Leistung mehr!

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

Löwe:  36 + 1 = 37 LÖWE STRONK!!! DEUTSCH BIAS!!!
Patriot: 47 - 3 = 44. Liberte is dying anyways, so you get the downvote, to help Löwe to be #1. 240 alpha is well...240 alpha, also is less accurate than Löwe and cant pen Maus and Type 5 as easily with gold...and doesnt have memeworthy gun elevation :P 

Gun is the best part of Löwe, and worst part of Patriot. but both guns fit the playstyle of both tanks very well.

Löwe has great penetration and accuracy, which is well, since it is slow. So it must engage targets frontally, or at range.

Patriot can circle slower heavies (YES!! ...although you still bounce on Maus sides if you autoaim:minidoge:), and better DPM actually has a purpose - you fight meds and even lights quite often, with no disengagement. Löwe is forced in trading shots - and 320 alpha is on the low side there, with all the 390 (and 440:nanoserb:) alphas around in the same tier. Great armor is here to bounce shots and simply endure, Rocky Balboa of tanks.

ROF on Patriot means you can be creative with how you use it - not only to make dmg, but also to permatrack ppl (if you convince arty to support your push it works great), and even destroy buildings when someone cap in cover (that 250 silver bullets!). Hitting ppl for 240 often lets you pass unnoticed when you manage to flank tier 10 heavies, as well as making more damage on modules (122 vs 150 on Löwe - but taking ROF into account, it is way more). I run hitskins, and have them for last 20 k battles, so know them very well. Always aim for engine frontally, and ammo rack sideways when fighting German tanks, fuel tanks in Ruskies, etc...

Patriot feels like you are never in a "bad mm" or "bad map". Tier 10 Prokh or top tier Himmelsdorf, you can always have a perfect, or near perfect positioning, and pick your fights. It is the battlecruiser of tanks, and Löwe is a battleship (which is even better, until a bigger battleship catches you).

240 alpha is crap, but Patriot has the mobility and armor combo to trade 2 for 1 vs anyone. so, 480 best alpha in tier:trump: .

P.S. cleanup dmg and cheap shells are great stuff. I earn way more (both credits and industrial resource) than Löwes in stronkholds, despite having a distinctive feel that they worked more to get the wins.

This is going to be like the IS-3 v. M26 in the last elimination. OP heavy, or versatile medium? (T26E5 is a medium :serb:)

14 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

This is going to be like the IS-3 v. M26 in the last elimination. OP heavy, or versatile medium? (T26E5 is a medium :serb:)

expect IS-3 clean out crushed M26 after they were two remaining tanks, it got over 100 points IIRC

löwe vs patriot seems to be much closer although at this point im almost sure Patriot will win anyways

Löwe:  37-3=34 
Patriot: 44 + 1 = 45. 

AMX M4 49 (Liberte): 18 - 3 = 15 Have I beat this horse to death enough?
Löwe:  34 + 1 = 35 Have I praised this tank enough?
Patriot:  45

2 hours ago, ZXrage said:

T26E5 fixes all what is bad with M26 - lack of armor, and adds better base pen (but keeps the shell price:trump:), credit making capability, and for the price of some gun handling and agility - but better ROF alone covers that, and 40 km/h that you keep all the time is kinda close to 48 km/h.

M26 never really had a chance vs brute force. But Freedom can beat fascist boxes, it just can not beat Stalin (aka Defender).

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 15 - 3 = 12 Armor is a neat trick when it works, too bad it doesn't because the side armor already decided to surrender
Löwe: 35 + 1 = 36 Better at being a Liberté than the Liberté
Patriot: 45

Liberte: 12

Löwe: 36 + 1 = 37

Patriot: 45 - 3 = 42

I dont vote because i do not have these tanks so i cant judge, but the patriot is also cheaper. Yes i am an eurocheap

Löwe: 37 - 3 = 34

Patriot: 42 + 1 = 43

Because Legga is wrong. And he votes too much.

Plus you're gonna kill my French Friend whichever way I vote, so you can all piss off :/

6 minutes ago, Tigeh said:

Löwe: 37 - 3 = 34

Patriot: 42 + 1 = 43

Because Legga is wrong. And he votes too much.

Plus you're gonna kill my French Friend whichever way I vote, so you can all piss off :/

NOT MY FAULT THAT EVERYONE IS BEING SLOWPOKE WHEN IT COMES TO VOTES :triggered: 

@leggasiini you're only meant to have one vote per round, not 240204050. Otherwise 59-Patton would've won long ago.

Just now, Tigeh said:

@leggasiini you're only meant to have one vote per round, not 240204050. Otherwise 59-Patton would've won long ago.

No, one vote per day

Just now, leggasiini said:

No, one vote per day

Things have changed since +3/-1 in 1995.

Liberte: 12 - 3 = 9 This tank is rubbish and doesn't perform effectively

Löwe: 34

Patriot:  43 + 1 = 44 Since I feel bad yolo voting Lowe, I'll vote for this simply because the reload and alpha make it a fun tank to play.

Liberte: 6 (9-3)  I want this tank to be better than it is. It has great frontal armor which is almost as big as the copula above it everyone keeps shooting at. It is also way too easy to statpad in this. I've had a 13k rated loss with only 4.5k damage done.

Löwe:   35 (34+1) I just remastered this tank last battle bullying an M103 and several others, racking up 3.6k spotted damage while my tier 9s sat way in the back.

Patriot: 44 - Again, only played 3 battles and my current record with it being untouchable, I don't want to play it and mess up my e-go. I will say that it is a very good tank from what little I've used, however with the experience I've had with the Lowe, I support that tank instead.