Hideshi

Conspiracy Time: RNG killed JFK

29 posts in this topic

OK, so I don't know whether I'm wearing tinfoil and defeating myself or if this is a thing. I swear to God my MM and RNG changes when I have personal reserves active. It's like the game sees I'm using them and says "Nope. You're not gonna be finding that useful." 

I then proceed to get team after team of players who seem motivated to lose, accompanied by RNG that sends my blood pressure through the fucking roof. I'll bounce 5 shots in a row, easy-to-use with careful aiming, targeting weakspots, etc. 

I dunno. But I'm probably in my own shitter head about it. Anyone felt this way?

I don't need PR activated to have terrible team mates. Wot player base is so bad, nothing more.

lol you are blind to how bad it can truly get

One day (providing you still play WoT) when you "git gud" you will wish you could return to being yellow because you will realize the game was x10 more enjoyable at that level.

enjoy it while you can.

Stop being retarded?

That's my best advice 

"Personal reserves will make be do bad, therefor I will play bad."

Random Matchmaker and retarded playerbase, that is all.
Deus Ex is right, the better you get the more retarded the game becomes with RNG etc.
Had personal reserves going all day yesterday, made 1.1 million, won 75% and 3 Marked IS-6. Another day without reserves and I'll get shat on.

24 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

"Personal reserves will make be do bad, therefor I will play bad."

I know this isnt exactly what you meant but personal reserves can do me a disfavor in one way. Most of them lasts for 2 hours which is longer then I can stay focused on the game and still perform at my own limited level. Id be much happier if they came in chunks of 30 minutes (the 1 hour ones help). Can always quit when they are still active, and I do that now, but I can see people pushing themselves to maximize profit.

You are probably starting to play under pressure from the get go so you get tilted quickly. And ofc you keep playing worse and worse. Just stop forcing plays, dont try to get all your xp/dmg/whatever in the first minute. Play calm and think about your plays before you execute them.

And not that it needs to be said but just in case. No, game is not fucking with your rng and mm and teams. Your head is fucking with your perception.

3 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I know this isnt exactly what you meant but personal reserves can do me a disfavor in one way. Most of them lasts for 2 hours which is longer then I can stay focused on the game and still perform at my own limited level. Id be much happier if they came in chunks of 30 minutes (the 1 hour ones help). Can always quit when they are still active, and I do that now, but I can see people pushing themselves to maximize profit.

Yeah being pushed past your limit can be an issue but I'm pretty sure OP is just talking about general play.

& personally I can't imagine being stingy with them, I literally always use 1 or 2 at the same time when I play (given, that isn't very often) and still have like 100+ of them in reserve.

35 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

Yeah being pushed past your limit can be an issue but I'm pretty sure OP is just talking about general play.

& personally I can't imagine being stingy with them, I literally always use 1 or 2 at the same time when I play (given, that isn't very often) and still have like 100+ of them in reserve.

I have like 700+ popping 3/time. Literally too many reserves.

I've maybe played 200 games of my last 4000 WITHOUT some kind of reserve running. Illusion and imoody always run them. I suggest you stop trying to do X where X is anything except play the game to your best ability. As zap says, if you're looking for that effect, you'll find it

1. Suck at the game
  2. Use a lot of personal reserves 
  3. Still suck at the game but, have reserves running.
  4. Complain on WOTlabs that RNG and WG are screwing you over.
  5. Profit?????

Do I have this right???? Makes you think right? Maybe there is a connection?

dc4YZSI.png

24 minutes ago, Pompous_Magnus said:
  1. Suck at the game
  5. Profit?????

dc4YZSI.png

Damn dude... You showed him. I bet he's going to read this post and have a moment of crisis over a lack of skill in the internet tank game. Then, after reading it and seeing that dumb smiley face, he's going to take a look at your very purple stats. He'll go to your profile, and scroll through your DPGs, simultaneously masturbating AND realizing the futility of his existence. He'll unplug his ethernet cable, tie it into a noose, and hang himself from a clothes rack, one desperate hand on his throat, the other on his erect member, all the while gasping "muh stats, muh stats" until he completely asphyxiates. 

get over yourself, there's not need to be an asshole. At the same time, I understand that a proud and dedicated esports professional like yourself needs to project his sense of superiority on the internet. If this forum fulfills that function and satisfies your ego, then, by all means, please carry on.

2 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

lol you are blind to how bad it can truly get

One day (providing you still play WoT) when you "git gud" you will wish you could return to being yellow because you will realize the game was x10 more enjoyable at that level.

enjoy it while you can.

Dont you need to be good before you can say you got good there dues <|:^)+-<

5 minutes ago, Whole_Nutjob said:

Damn dude... You showed him. I bet he's going to read this post and have a moment of crisis over a lack of skill in the internet tank game. Then, after reading it and seeing that dumb smiley face, he's going to take a look at your very purple stats. He'll go to your profile, and scroll through your DPGs, simultaneously masturbating AND realizing the futility of his existence. He'll unplug his ethernet cable, tie it into a noose, and hang himself from a clothes rack, one desperate hand on his throat, the other on his erect member, all the while gasping "muh stats, muh stats" until he completely asphyxiates. 

get over yourself, there's not need to be an asshole. At the same time, I understand that a proud and dedicated esports professional like yourself needs to project his sense of superiority on the internet. If this forum fulfills that function and satisfies your ego, then, by all means, please carry on.

Mad

1 hour ago, Zepherex said:

Dont you need to be good before you can say you got good there dues <|:^)+-<

:bigdoge:sold my account to a shitter about a year and a half ago m8, 

OK, #1 there is no fucking way he hits Kennedy TWICE in the head with +/- 25% accuracy, especially with a surplus Italian Mauser knock off that has a dispersion of like 0.45.  The only possible exception is that he was actually aiming at Jackie and and accidentally TK'd JFK, which is totally possible.

#2, remember 1 v 29 EVERY game, EVERY time.  Its just easier that way.

3 hours ago, Whole_Nutjob said:

SERIOUS ANGER, I sense someone is a little self concise of their stats. Yeah dude for sure I love coming to WOT labs to tell people how trash they are. It really feeds my power complex.

Our god QB has this video where an IS fired a shot from Malinovka north at some scout yoloing mid, missed it, but the shot connected with a tank trying to climb up the hill from south spawn and killed him from full HP.

RNG pls

4 hours ago, Pompous_Magnus said:

SERIOUS ANGER, I sense someone is a little self concise of their stats. Yeah dude for sure I love coming to WOT labs to tell people how trash they are. It really feeds my power complex.

Could just be... trolling you

40k plus games vs 4k games, 6000 hrs vs. 700 hrs hm why doesn't he git gud.

dc4YZSI.png

Sounds like you had a bad tilt session.

I just had probably the worst 2 days I've ever had while playing this game. I couldn't make myself walk away, I kept saying "lol itll get better just play another game man", it didn't. It started with some shit games, getting one shot by artillery from >90% in the M48, and it made me play worse, which pissed me off even more, which made me play even worse, and it just continued from there. By the end of the session, I was missing shots, making stupid aggressive plays, trading really poorly, and had terrible awareness. The only way to overcome this is to just walk away. You're only hurting yourself and your enjoyment of the game, it's not going to get better until you cool off and get back in a good mindset.

As for teams who seem determined to lose, that's unfortunately what you'll find in this game. Don't expect anything from your team, but be ready to do everything for them. If you rely on people who consider a good game one where they don't choke on their on saliva, you're gonna have a bad time.

11 hours ago, Pompous_Magnus said:
  1. Suck at the game
  5. Profit?????

dc4YZSI.png

Really activated my almonds

Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left.

16 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

:bigdoge:sold my account to a shitter about a year and a half ago m8, 

Youll have to prove it to meh. Whenever i get a chance to get back on that weeb discord :^(

12 hours ago, RC_Tank said:

Sounds like you had a bad tilt session.

I just had probably the worst 2 days I've ever had while playing this game. I couldn't make myself walk away, I kept saying "lol itll get better just play another game man", it didn't. It started with some shit games, getting one shot by artillery from >90% in the M48, and it made me play worse, which pissed me off even more, which made me play even worse, and it just continued from there. By the end of the session, I was missing shots, making stupid aggressive plays, trading really poorly, and had terrible awareness. The only way to overcome this is to just walk away. You're only hurting yourself and your enjoyment of the game, it's not going to get better until you cool off and get back in a good mindset.

As for teams who seem determined to lose, that's unfortunately what you'll find in this game. Don't expect anything from your team, but be ready to do everything for them. If you rely on people who consider a good game one where they don't choke on their on saliva, you're gonna have a bad time.

Weird I just had some of the worst days ever and a few streamers I watched aso did. My theory is the super bowl ads brought all the bots back.

Just stop playing whenever you're even a little bit tilted and go take a walk or something. The only thing personal reserves can do to negatively impact your results is make you want to play longer than you should to "get the most out of them" which is counter productive. If you just stop when you aren't in a good state of mind regardless of reserves there shouldn't be a problem.