Hideshi

Conspiracy Time: RNG killed JFK

29 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Acumen said:

Weird I just had some of the worst days ever and a few streamers I watched aso did. My theory is the super bowl ads brought all the bots back.

Been seeing a lot more low battle count players <4000 the last few weeks when I've been playing 12-8 my time on days off in the week, so 0700-1500 Eastern.

On 2/16/2017 at 6:39 AM, Whole_Nutjob said:

Damn dude... You showed him. I bet he's going to read this post and have a moment of crisis over a lack of skill in the internet tank game. Then, after reading it and seeing that dumb smiley face, he's going to take a look at your very purple stats. He'll go to your profile, and scroll through your DPGs, simultaneously masturbating AND realizing the futility of his existence. He'll unplug his ethernet cable, tie it into a noose, and hang himself from a clothes rack, one desperate hand on his throat, the other on his erect member, all the while gasping "muh stats, muh stats" until he completely asphyxiates. 

get over yourself, there's not need to be an asshole. At the same time, I understand that a proud and dedicated esports professional like yourself needs to project his sense of superiority on the internet. If this forum fulfills that function and satisfies your ego, then, by all means, please carry on.

You certainly are the best qualified person to be the forum police just look at this list of qualifications!

emblem_64x64.png
[PLSGO]
emblem_64x64.png
[PZMOE]
emblem_64x64.png
[PZMOE]
emblem_64x64.png
[PLSGO]
emblem_64x64.png
[PZMOE]
emblem_64x64.png
[PLSGO]
emblem_64x64.png
[GENKI]
emblem_64x64.png
[RUSIA]
emblem_64x64.png
[AWOO]

DAAAAAAHHHH

1 hour ago, Zepherex said:

>my face when someone is SO bootyblasted about harmless forum banter that they reply to you a SECOND time, two days later, and the best they can come up with is a weak ad hominen

giphy.gif