Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clogman

Mäuschen appreciation thread

29 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

I'm very close to unlocking this tank and the question I have is regarding the top engine. Is it worth spending the 50k XP on something that looks to give a very slight improvement? Is the tank noticeably better with the top engine? Because from the numbers it doesn't look like it at all and would be a very mediocre upgrade at best.

I think I noticed the difference in hull rotation speed (it's about 3 degrees/second on good terrain). It also gives you +100 module health and -8% fire chance. You can totally skip it, though. 

7 minutes ago, Tarski said:

I think I noticed the difference in hull rotation speed (it's about 3 degrees/second on good terrain). It also gives you +100 module health and -8% fire chance. You can totally skip it, though. 

Oh really? Didn't realize you got better module health and lower fire chance.

I have plenty of free xp but still want to use it wisely.

You get about 28% better horsepower per ton from the engine (plus the module health, plus lower fire chance), which also improves your turret traverse by proxy, beyond all the obvious implications regarding mobility. You technically could skip it, but I wouldn't suggest doing so. That is assuming you actually play the tank and not just skip it via FreeXP.

6 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

You get about 28% better horsepower per ton from the engine (plus the module health, plus lower fire chance), which also improves your turret traverse by proxy, beyond all the obvious implications regarding mobility. You technically could skip it, but I wouldn't suggest doing so. That is assuming you actually play the tank and not just skip it via FreeXP.

Thanks. I went ahead and unlocked the engine. So far played like 8 games and it's been pretty nice. A definite upgrade from the VK which was also a good machine apart from when you got tier 10 games and games where you were too slow to do any damage.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0