Sign in to follow this  
Zesshin

*Updated* Chinese TDs Revisited. Finally Coming? (SoonTM??)

51 posts in this topic

Yeh forgot about the French heavies.

I just think with EU server having Brits, Swedes and French tank fans those lines will have more popularity here and I think would do ok on NA as well because they tend to like NATO tanks.

Whereas the Chinese lines don't really have a 'fanbase' who would just go for them regardless outside the Chinese server. 

The work for these vehicles is already done though. What's the point in modeling an entire line of tds, then also having them just sit in the game client eating space, and NOT releasing them? 

I understand if if wg wanted to work in other lines first, but if the work is already done then wth is the point in not allowing NA and EU players to use them?

1 hour ago, tajj7 said:

Yeh forgot about the French heavies.

I just think with EU server having Brits, Swedes and French tank fans those lines will have more popularity here and I think would do ok on NA as well because they tend to like NATO tanks.

Whereas the Chinese lines don't really have a 'fanbase' who would just go for them regardless outside the Chinese server. 

If they will look strong people will grind for them and free exp. EU brings a lot of money for WG so not releasing it would be a bad business decission

Holy fuck the latter TD is ugly in beatiful way, i love it!

EDIT:

They are coming to other servers too, the chinese server exclusive thing has been scrapped. I knew it!

Tier 8 has 122mm, Tier 9 has 130mm with 560 alpha. Lol @ SU-122-54 getting power crept completely lmao

Now, which of them is tier 8 and tier 9?

I think the 113 thing is most likely the tier 10.

But seriously, 560 alpha on most likely very mobile TD? Could be fun, thats literally like smaller Object 263 on tier 9 with lot less armor, but i can live with that.

We can assume the 113 thingy is tier 10? I want ittttttt, it could be potentially like "what obj 268 should have been".

Guess my 4 skill chinese crew rotting on barracks gets finally real use!

No, i mean that thing that got leaked like last summer. The one that is like 113 and ISU-152 fusion and gun that is like bigass obj 263 gun (152mm iirc)

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

But seriously, 560 alpha on most likely very mobile TD? Could be fun, thats literally like smaller Object 263 on tier 9 with lot less armor, but i can live with that.

We can assume the 113 thingy is tier 10? I want ittttttt, it could be potentially like "what obj 268 should have been".

Guess my 4 skill chinese crew rotting on barracks gets finally real use!

No gun dep, no armor, low hp and no turret so yeah fun. Unless the gun is super amazeballs I'd rather play a skorpion in t9.

I misread it, tho why would they leak them on Wot asia facebook if they are CN exclusive...(asia and chinese server are completely different things).

2 hours ago, leggasiini said:

No, i mean that thing that got leaked like last summer. The one that is like 113 and ISU-152 fusion and gun that is like bigass obj 263 gun (152mm iirc)

This thing?

225307863470.png

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/07/17/chinese-td-line-how-it-might-look/

This supertest tanks look pretty much like

"Tier 9 – 130-59, someting like SU-122-54, but on Type 59 chassis with a 130mm gun"

225307863469.png

and Serbs idea of a Chinese TD

2175_original.jpg

Not gonna lie. I like the streamlined version of the silentstalkers T10 WZ version more. But since the streamlined WZ120-1G FT will be T8 according to the leaks and the boxy WZ120G FT will be T9 this boxy 113 of you seems to be more in line. 

Anyway. Those tanks need better names. This number bullshit bingo is getting out of hand here. I had to check three times if I had copy pasted the right name since there is almost no difference in the name between the Tier 8 and 9. 

bwahahahahaha

https://vk.com/wotclue?w=wall-70226354_638909

- The WOT Super Test continues the testing of China's PT-ACS Recall that a full-fledged branch and prema are prepared for them, exclusively for the Chinese region exclusively! About this we wrote about a month ago.

WZ-120G FT (PT-9, China, Prem). All these models were ready in 15 year. For sale.

* Crew of 4 people.

WZ-120G FT is a self-propelled installation project based on the Chinese medium tank WZ-120. Work on the new machine was carried out in the early 60's. The project provided for maximum unification of units and units with a base tank. The work on the car was curtailed in favor of other promising projects.

Prema 9 lvl will not, they said ...

--------------

This is most dumb but hilarous shit i have e v e r seen. Not only it is going to be CN server exclusive after all, it is also not just a regular line, but so far it seems like its going to be line made of premiums! buahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless premium status is placeholder but it seems pretty weird. That or these are premiums and a line is still in our sights...lmao tier 9 premium

WG feels so lame and tame compared to retardness of Konzhong or whatever it is lmaaoooo

Maybe this premium line thing is going to be China exclusive and the rest of the world will get them as normal line. I don't rly see WG skip the opportunity to release an already made line for all servers. Sure they are copy cat russian tanks. But so are most of the other Chinese MT and HTs. And after they finally buffed the CN Heavys they are quite populare at least the 113. 

I expected them to stay Chinese server exclusives from the beginning. Nobody really cares about Chinese tanks outside their server.

They're most probably completely made up even more so than the Waffle or Japanese heavies were so WG doesn't have any interest in it. They're probably going to be OP as balls because Chinese tanks on Chinese server...(Here's looking at you WZ-111 and Type 59G)  So they really have no place on any other server.

It looks like a reskinned version of the ISU line tanks basically so we really don't need them anyway. IMO the ISU line sucks anyway, so no real loss here.

4 minutes ago, TheSovereign said:

It looks like a reskinned version of the ISU line tanks basically so we really don't need them anyway. IMO the ISU line sucks anyway, so no real loss here.

More like directly superior version of Obj 263 line

13 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

More like directly superior version of BOTH lines

FTFY

Indeed. Being better than french TDs isn't rly a challenge these days. 

But this discussion brings up a point. People will care about this line if it is another powercreep. And looking at WG at the moment, they seem to like powercreep a lot lately. :serb:

1 minute ago, leggasiini said:

But anything is superior to french TDs :serb: 

lol pretty much. just seems like these obsolete the french ones more because they seem to both be intended to be pretty close to the frontlines with their fairly strong fronts and mobility to be there when the fight starts whereas the 263 line isn't so brawly til the tier 10 and the preceding ones have the size/camo to do traditional TD things. buuut i dropped the french line at tier 8 and haven't touched the 263 line at all so might be wrong on all counts :oscar: