Wessmen

Noob (1200 overall, 1900 recent) LFC SH/toon

4 posts in this topic

Hello. 28yo sucker from Sweden looking for a clan to gimp. I played as a superbaddie 2014, took break for 2 years and came back this christmas a little bit better. 

Want to join a clan for stronkholds and platooning but my biggest concern is real life forces me to play between 17-21 CET which sucks for tryhards who want to meet FAME. I play every day but aiming to do clan activities 2-3 times a week and leeching dat dere stronkbonus. 

Useful tanks are

tier6: T-34-85M

tier8: T32/T26e5, IS3/obj252

tier10: BC25t, obj140 

Has played other games on competative level so I know how to take instructions (left, right, jump). Usually hang out in the toonchannel for wotlabs and asking stupid questions. Biggest achievement is making a shell go ghost mode from QB. 

TS3/Discord is no problemos. :novadoge:

Posted (edited)

Hi Wessmen,

ping one of the [-VM-] recruiters ingame (maybe briankreiser)  and they'll get you an invite - regular,  casual T6/T8 strongholds - no pressure, no obligation, no minimum participation, just have fun, and try not rage too hard when RNG ruins your day :) 

Though with your playing hours, longer term if you want organised fun you might have more joy with a clan in an eastern european time zone. 

Edited by Sylvansight
spelling is hard

How to find those clans is the problem, most play around GMT which is a big nono for me. 

Im fine with a casual clan, its just that Ive been in two casual clans who both said "we play strongholds when we have people for it", but they never do even with close to 100 people in a clan. 

Damn solopub clantag peoples. 

49 minutes ago, Wessmen said:

How to find those clans is the problem, most play around GMT which is a big nono for me. 

Im fine with a casual clan, its just that Ive been in two casual clans who both said "we play strongholds when we have people for it", but they never do even with close to 100 people in a clan. 

Damn solopub clantag peoples. 

Have you tried the clan finder tool on wot webpage?

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/find_clan/

If you go to a clan page on wot website, it will show you the number of skirmishes played at each tier in last 28 days (and win % at each tier).

like so:

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 14.08.26.png