leggasiini

IS-4 to be swapped with ST-I? IS-4 returns to tier 9?

71 posts in this topic

@WG do the same with IS-7 plox .Switch around the T-10 and IS-7.Don't even buf the T-10's armor or gun or anything.Just give the T-10 more HP,the IS-7 a bit less (well,it already has trash-tier HP at T10 anyway lul) and I will love you forever and ever.

They're both already keepers in my garage, with 3 and 4 skills crews and some of my best win rates. But I'd be happy to see some buffs to fight the fascists! And not having to run a GLD would be cool.

8 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Actually stats show IS4 is performing very well. People just don't seem to notice it.

Doesn't the IS-4 have the highest scaled winrate @ Tier 10 excluding the CW rewards? I'm not sure where I saw that but it is surprising. I'd expect something like the 50M or the E5 or the 113 to be very good, but apparently not so much. It might just be the fact that it's basically impenetrable in a sidescrape position, which means that given support you are one of the best tanks for holding lines. It's also one of the tiniest heavy tanks around with a lot of HP and its underestimated a lot of the time. 

7 hours ago, robosapieo said:

@WG do the same with IS-7 plox .Switch around the T-10 and IS-7.Don't even buf the T-10's armor or gun or anything.Just give the T-10 more HP,the IS-7 a bit less (well,it already has trash-tier HP at T10 anyway lul) and I will love you forever and ever.

Why would anyone play T-10 over 113, which has significantly better DPM, is more agile, has much, much tougher UFP and tougher turret? T-10 has...better AP pen, front turret and doesnt get set on fire from front.

Tier 9 IS-7 VS tier 7s would be fun, though.

14 hours ago, _Assad said:

STI HD comrade never doubt the power of an HD update

the Is 3 approve this statement ...

30 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Why would anyone play T-10 over 113, which has significantly better DPM, is more agile, has much, much tougher UFP and tougher turret? T-10 has...better AP pen, front turret and doesnt get set on fire from front.

There's something about 113's gun that just feels off. Idk, Derpy and unreliable from my limited experience playing it in friends accounts. Turret placement makes a huge difference when it comes to positioning and poking to fire. Mid turret + that very long hull screws up uneven terrain and makes quick peeks more dangerous. 113 feels awkward at times. 

However ive had faaaaar less experience in the 113 and im probably biased towards t-10 simply because I've had the time to perfect its play style.

50 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

The T-10 isn't a new years firework finale on tracks 

why would you wanna see T9 IS7 when there's defenders which is exactly that :MingLee: 

16 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

There's something about 113's gun that just feels off. Idk, Derpy and unreliable from my limited experience playing it in friends accounts. Turret placement makes a huge difference when it comes to positioning and poking to fire. Mid turret + that very long hull screws up uneven terrain and makes quick peeks more dangerous. 113 feels awkward at times. 

However ive had faaaaar less experience in the 113 and im probably biased towards t-10 simply because I've had the time to perfect its play style.

Thats fair i guess, but my point was that T-10 with just "more" HP with NO gun changes wouldnt make it very good tier 10, even though i agree that T-10 is one of the best tier 9s in the game. It wouldnt be hard to make T-10 a good tier 10 with increased gun stats on top of health buff, though. Imagine T-10 with very good gun handling and ~2,3k HP, would be very neat tank and like you said, 113 is derpy and unreliable.

If anything it would make sense if IS-7 was replaced with T-10 (probably rename it to T-10M) and then put an earlier T-10 variant (either called just T-10...or make it IS-8 again :serb: ) to tier 9 with more or less identical stats to current one. IS-7 is horribly nerfed from its historical specs anyways (for example, it was MUCH more mobile than in-game) and doesnt even fit that well to its line in terms of playstyle, not to mention it makes no sense that T-10 is before IS-7 either. Maybe make minibranch for IS-7 or something, or buff IS-7 mobility. I just would like to see actual heavium alternative to 113 that is more comfortable and not frustating as fuck to play.

23 minutes ago, Kolni said:

why would you wanna see T9 IS7 when there's defenders which is exactly that :MingLee: 

Fuck it, lets drop IS-7 to tier 7 but give it D-25T and 200m radio range to call it "balanced" :serb: 

I'm barely able to get 3 MoE on a couple of T10s and now WG decides to downtier of them? 

Fuck. 

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

It wouldnt be hard to make T-10 a good tier 10 with increased gun stats on top of health buff, though. Imagine T-10 with very good gun handling and ~2,3k HP, would be very neat tank and like you said, 113 is derpy and unreliable.

Well it kind of already exist in the shape of the obj 260.

It's a fast heavium with less dpm than the 113 but less derpy.

Just remove the driver hatch weakpoint (or at least make it smaller) from upper plate of ST-I and boost hp + gun handling and it's good for tier 10. LFP can stay shitty and cupola as it is, so it can be penned frontally too. Three frontal weakpoints (ok, cupola is pretty troll) is just too much imo.

2 hours ago, Taze said:

Just remove the driver hatch weakpoint (or at least make it smaller) from upper plate of ST-I and boost hp + gun handling and it's good for tier 10. LFP can stay shitty and cupola as it is, so it can be penned frontally too. Three frontal weakpoints (ok, cupola is pretty troll) is just too much imo.

Isn't the current trend "no frontal weakspots" ?

20 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

kd6ojC3.jpg

Well let's see what this HD model does

Looks like they thinned out the turret. Looks more bulbous in live servers.

11 minutes ago, _Assad said:

Looks like they thinned out the turret. Looks more bulbous in live servers.

Yeah and it has those fueltanks in ass like IS-4.

Looks much less ugly IMO

15 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Thats fair i guess, but my point was that T-10 with just "more" HP with NO gun changes wouldnt make it very good tier 10, even though i agree that T-10 is one of the best tier 9s in the game. It wouldnt be hard to make T-10 a good tier 10 with increased gun stats on top of health buff, though. Imagine T-10 with very good gun handling and ~2,3k HP, would be very neat tank and like you said, 113 is derpy and unreliable.

If anything it would make sense if IS-7 was replaced with T-10 (probably rename it to T-10M) and then put an earlier T-10 variant (either called just T-10...or make it IS-8 again :serb: ) to tier 9 with more or less identical stats to current one. IS-7 is horribly nerfed from its historical specs anyways (for example, it was MUCH more mobile than in-game) and doesnt even fit that well to its line in terms of playstyle, not to mention it makes no sense that T-10 is before IS-7 either. Maybe make minibranch for IS-7 or something, or buff IS-7 mobility. I just would like to see actual heavium alternative to 113 that is more comfortable and not frustating as fuck to play.

Fuck it, lets drop IS-7 to tier 7 but give it D-25T and 200m radio range to call it "balanced" :serb: 

Serb admitted IS-7 was a wrong idea, so we have to drop it to Tier IX for balancing :serb:

Improve T-10's gun stat and HP then put it into Tier X, yes please. :doge: But I would prefer moar agility, give it -20 reverse, better engine power = better traverse as well. Ding, a medium. :bigdoge:

55 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

Serb admitted IS-7 was a wrong idea, so we have to drop it to Tier IX for balancing :serb:

Improve T-10's gun stat and HP then put it into Tier X, yes please. :doge: But I would prefer moar agility, give it -20 reverse, better engine power = better traverse as well. Ding, a medium. :bigdoge:

t62 gun handling + e50m mobility pls

18 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Isn't the current trend "no frontal weakspots" ?

Yeah, hatches are pretty much gone for other tanks, that's why they could remove it from ST-I too. It's annoying to play hulldown, when just tiny bit more instantly gives your weakspot available.

On 8-3-2017 at 1:59 AM, robosapieo said:

They will never do that, all Wg should for for 1 apil, is buff IS7 to its original stats for 1 day, to show all the new kids whath OP-7 and Russian Bias (with capitals) really means, the IS3 is fair and balanced vs the original russian wonder weapon aka IS7.

Serb himself even said adding the IS7 was a mistake, since it should be tier 12 and not 10 (when they added, it was more like an tier 12, so gg)

i mean, look the bs turret turning speed, or how ``fast`` it turns compared to the current IS-7:

(and thats without any crew skills like bia / off-road driving, and prob also without equipment...)

same the 150mm side armor (compared to 100mm it has atm...) was total ridiculous

ps: or IS4 with 140mm ass-armor

On 3/9/2017 at 11:08 AM, SchnitzelTruck said:

t62 gun handling + e50m mobility pls

So another 260?

41 minutes ago, lavawing said:

So another 260?

I don't like 260. Tricks you into thinking it has armor when it really doesn't and that APCR is so weird in terms of reliability

ST-II? Multi gun/turret support incoming?

FRENCH SUPERHEAVIES BECOMES BIGGER POSSIBILITY OMGGG PLSSS

My dreamings of french superheavies reminds of me back in 2013-2014 when my biggest dream was Japanese heavies in wot, though i wasnt huge fan of derps yet nor i knew jap heavies would get ones back then. :P

But yes, i dreamed about japanese heavies since they revealed Japanese tech tree. Good times, i checked SS's FTR blog every day just for that tiny hope. 

8 hours ago, hall0 said:

It's quite possible since WG started developing more advanced stuff like siege mode which was impossible 3 years ago. Just add E-10, then work on two guns system and multi kul... turret.