Elimination: Tier 7 Premiums

48 posts in this topic

Type 62  (China  LT) 20
AMX 13 57 GF  (France  LT) 20
Vk 45.03  (Germany  HT) 20
Krupp-Steyr  (Germany  TD) 17
Panther / M10  (Germany  MT) 22
AT 15A ( UK  TD) 20
FV201 (A45)  (UK HT) 21-3=18 fuck this tank: you get the armour of a med, the gun of a med, the alpha of a med with the speed and size of an anime heavy. The DPM is gud on paper but the accuracy is cancer and the pen is shit. This thing needs something like a 40 km/h top speed and Tiger I levels of accuracy to be relevant.
M56 Scorpion  (USA TD) 20
T28 Concept  (USA  TD) 17+1: = 18 bad td but probably the best HT in tier since no one knows where to shoot it
ISU-122S  (USSR  TD) 20
KV-122  (USSR  HT) 20
IS-2 (Berlin)  (USSR  HT) 23.

Rip E25 I would have liked to snipe it.

This thread is nearly as autistic as gasai

Basically by sniping the E25 you reminded me of the tier 10 elimination thread on the official forum where one guy’s was coming EVERY SINGLE DAY downvoting the tvp because it was “2 gud”.

Dunno if it's a compliment or not.

48 minutes ago, DHP said:

Basically by sniping the E25 you reminded me of the tier 10 elimination thread on the official forum where one guy’s was coming EVERY SINGLE DAY downvoting the tvp because it was “2 gud”.

Dunno if it's a compliment or not.

I am not sure whether everyone planned to snipe the e25 or just decided to jump on the bandwagon because they care for gasai so much

0c51b67b295a1599806b20420d4b3226.png

Hey look, my E25 prediction was right. Kappa.

Now lets see if my 122-44 prediction is right.

If not, my second pick is IS-2B.

1 hour ago, garryallen said:

I am not sure whether everyone planned to snipe the e25 or just decided to jump on the bandwagon because they care for gasai so much

I love how Gasai got to you so much because basically you guy's made it your mission to snipe that just for the lulz. Basically Gasai won just because he is making you talk about him (which is basically what he want, getting people to talk about him, even if it's negative). Can't you guy's just ignore that troll ? 

ps: The E25 was basically sniped during the night of most user here (NA and EU).

What's the point of thread if people vote based on something else than their actual opinion? Other elimination threads were interesting to read because of the reasoning of each vote, this one is just stupid. I don't know who this Gasai guy is, but he sure must be someone important.

So, this is already stupid

As of right now, reporting thread and hoping to get it locked by someone like @sr360 or @PityFool. The point of "Meta Game" is to actually share and proliferate solid information about the game. And while yes, Fuck Gasi, that has no roll in this section. Any further results of this current thread are simply null and void. Take a break from it, we may revisit it later once the damn Adz-Like-Teals/Greens can quit shitting stupid shit out of their mouths

1 hour ago, TheMarine0341 said:

So, this is already stupid

As of right now, reporting thread and hoping to get it locked by someone like @sr360 or @PityFool. The point of "Meta Game" is to actually share and proliferate solid information about the game. And while yes, Fuck Gasi, that has no roll in this section. Any further results of this current thread are simply null and void. Take a break from it, we may revisit it later once the damn Adz-Like-Teals/Greens can quit shitting stupid shit out of their mouths

Dude the e-25 is out Shut up and continue the thread how its supposed to be now instead of humble bragging 

Type 62  (China  LT) 20
AMX 13 57 GF  (France  LT) 20
Vk 45.03  (Germany  HT) 20
Krupp-Steyr  (Germany  TD) 17
Panther / M10  (Germany  MT) 22
AT 15A ( UK  TD) 20
FV201 (A45)  (UK HT) 18 -3= 15 Umm yeah It has a turret but no armour,Alpha and is pretty slow
M56 Scorpion  (USA TD) 20
T28 Concept  (USA  TD)  18 
ISU-122S  (USSR  TD) 20
KV-122  (USSR  HT) 20
IS-2 (Berlin)  (USSR  HT) 23.

SU-122-44  (USSR  HT) 23+ 1= 24It just has too much DPM, Decent armour, alpha and stealth all it misses is HP and a turret

How is he bragging? He's right. People shit on the E25 on a bandwagon for a reason that has nothing to do with the actual tank. I get if it isn't the tank for everyone but there's no way it's worse than the FV, Scorpion, T28, or Krupp due to its prefer MM alone, let alone it's ability to camo snipe from absurdly close, it's ROF, speed, etc.

Basically people took one of the best T7 prems actually shit on it for official forums shitter reasons. 

13 minutes ago, TheSovereign said:

How is he bragging? He's right. People shit on the E25 on a bandwagon for a reason that has nothing to do with the actual tank. I get if it isn't the tank for everyone but there's no way it's worse than the FV, Scorpion, T28, or Krupp due to its prefer MM alone, let alone it's ability to camo snipe from absurdly close, it's ROF, speed, etc.

Basically people took one of the best T7 prems actually shit on it for official forums shitter reasons. 

"Adz-Like-Teals/Greens can quit shitting stupid shit out of their mouths"

This its not the first time i've heard it from not even that good of players. Unless you are the best player in the game theres always someone better than you so don't talk shit about those that are barely under you. I mean whats the point shitting on players that are way above the average player. 

and the thing is I took the opportunity to use gasai for a excuse to neg the e-25 but in Fact it is still the worst tier 7 prem there. No alpha,Non usable DPM,No armour,No turret, No HP and shit pen all it has is speed and camo which is pretty useless in this meta.

12 minutes ago, yoyoya2 said:

and the thing is I took the opportunity to use gasai for a excuse to neg the e-25 but in Fact it is still the worst tier 7 prem there. No alpha,Non usable DPM,No armour,No turret, No HP and shit pen all it has is speed and camo which is pretty useless in this meta.

You are absolutely out of your mind. Probably one of the best tank in the whole game if you want to win stuff solo and make credits while doing it. Maybe not the best, but not far in my opinion. 

TIL E25 is bad when all those years i thought it was broken.

2 minutes ago, HS5 said:

You are absolutely out of your mind.It was  Probably one of the best tank in the whole game if you want to win stuff solo and make credits while doing it. Maybe not the best, but not far in my opinion. 

It no longer is, all the best tanks in this game have something exceptional about them and everything else needs to be solid. The e-25 has nothing exceptional except for camo which is useless with 90% of maps. And has speed which the su122-44 has also, but the 122-44 has better useful DPM,Armour,alpha ,pen even the camo is pretty close. TDs without turrets are already below the average tanks 

It has far better camo IIRC. Retains camo after firing, has easy permatracking capability and doesn't have the cancer dispersions that the 122-44 has. Again while it's maybe it's not the best, no way Is it anywhere near the bottom of the list. Meta or not it can sit 200m away and be invisible which gives it a lot more usable locations than most other turret less tds/ no armor tds

15 minutes ago, TheSovereign said:

It has far better camo IIRC. Retains camo after firing, has easy permatracking capability and doesn't have the cancer dispersions that the 122-44 has. Again while it's maybe it's not the best, no way Is it anywhere near the bottom of the list. Meta or not it can sit 200m away and be invisible which gives it a lot more usable locations than most other turret less tds/ no armor tds

From all the tier 7 prems i've played its the worst which is why I picked it. I'm sure there are worst ones but compared to the 4 i've played its at the bottom and with these list I always pick those I know well first. Sadly like many other tanks that used to be good now theres just something that does it job better

22 minutes ago, yoyoya2 said:

It no longer is, all the best tanks in this game have something exceptional about them and everything else needs to be solid. The e-25 has nothing exceptional except for camo which is useless with 90% of maps. And has speed which the su122-44 has also, but the 122-44 has better useful DPM,Armour,alpha ,pen even the camo is pretty close. TDs without turrets are already below the average tanks 

You have the right for your opinion, but I strongly disagree. I have played it for ~150 games, all this year so in the current meta, with completely solo 68 % wr, which is way above what I can do on most others. Camo/speed/dpm/viewrange is extremely strong at T7, and small size makes it possible to play surprisingly aggressive. I like it, but on the other hand I agree that for average player it is not very strong and I have no problem playing against it.

2 hours ago, yoyoya2 said:

"Adz-Like-Teals/Greens can quit shitting stupid shit out of their mouths"

This its not the first time i've heard it from not even that good of players. Unless you are the best player in the game theres always someone better than you so don't talk shit about those that are barely under you. I mean whats the point shitting on players that are way above the average player. 

Will you feel better if I complain about teals and greens? The topic is shit regardless.

1 hour ago, yoyoya2 said:

From all the tier 7 prems i've played its the worst which is why I picked it. I'm sure there are worst ones but compared to the 4 i've played its at the bottom and with these list I always pick those I know well first. Sadly like many other tanks that used to be good now theres just something that does it job better

The initial problem with the topic wasn't that some people really thought e25 was bad but that they were downvoting it for the lolz. 

Also even with corridors when the game becomes more open late game e25 becomes super broken. Outside of himmels and those 2 russian cancer city maps you will always find open firing lanes where you can abuse your camo. Have in mind it's a trier7 where few tanks have good view range. Whenever I'm in a heavy and I see the enemy has e25 I hope it doesn't get to the situation of our team having only blind heavies vs it late game. 

Problem isn't just you however. The E25 was down voted because of

- Anime picture (Gasai)

- "Damn this tank"

- "Ugly tank" twice

-Because it's a tissue apparently

-"Fuck Gasai"

- Without any reason

- And finally again because of an insult to Gasai

So TBH this whole thing is nonsense and the results worthless if people are going to vote for reasons other than what they believe is the best/worst.

55 minutes ago, TheSovereign said:

Problem isn't just you however. The E25 was down voted because of

- Anime picture (Gasai)

- "Damn this tank"

- "Ugly tank" twice

-Because it's a tissue apparently

-"Fuck Gasai"

- Without any reason

- And finally again because of an insult to Gasai

So TBH this whole thing is nonsense and the results worthless if people are going to vote for reasons other than what they believe is the best/worst.

I'm pretty sure the tissue was a joke off of gasai and masturbation. So that can be included in the gasai lump.

I haven't played most of the tanks  here but if the three tier 7 prefs I have played

122-44: good alpha and dpm, mobile with decently effective armor. No pref mm but the pen and alpha is still plenty. Gun handling and depression is poor though.

T23E3: pref mm with a pretty light mm weight so it does get a lot of top tier games. Pretty quick and decent dpm and the better ammo helps since the buff.

e25: good dpm, handling and mobility. Poor pen and alpha but it does get pref mm. Unfortunately I'm just really bad at these type of tanks to start with and the lack of a turret makes it hard for me to do well.

Locking because its ridiculous. Bitch about all you want but this stopped being constructive very early on.