Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightmareMk9

TankRewards for Jan/Feb/Mar is up

26 posts in this topic

Holy Crap!@  I won something

1_zps9lrmolry.jpg

uuuuh so that's how it works, kewl, is there a list of what could someone get in those supply crates?

I don't think there is a published list for the supply crates.

90% of them are consumables or boosters.

Why doesnt sea get tankrewards? you guys are mean :(

which prem to choose, dem it so many options :3 any of those are absolutely not worth it? even for free? ;D

Picked all supply crates, the duluxe supply crate and the Skoda T40 (for the gold)

Bawww didn't get anything.

T34-85M might be a good choice with the buffs and hovermed crew trainer, but I have a 4 girl crew that won't fit without SIA

Pretty no-brainer on this one mostly, the T-34-85M is cash only and just got massively buffed this patch. Strv A2 is solid if unexceptional and can be bought for gold in the tech tree, which means cheaper and easier to get. T40 is lame and also in tech tree. All are tier 6, which is an awful tier in general. So absolutely the M unless you already have it.

I too won a T28 F-30. idk if it's any good or not, though. 

9 minutes ago, flare_phoenix said:

I too won a T28 F-30. idk if it's any good or not, though. 

It's basically a premium T28 with an OP gun that got removed back in the old days (I think).

Capture.png

I initially selected the 25% credit boosters for the second thing but seeing that I had gotten credit boosts in the first crate I decided to take a chance and got another set of credit boosters from the second crate. I grabbed the Skoda T-40 for the gold though after Jesse's comments I might have to consider switching that to the 34-85M.

@Jesse_the_Scout how is the 34-85M in strongholds?

Do you get the gold value if you already have the tank or the credit value? (I seem to remember them switching it to credit value at some point,could be delusional)

I have no real interest in going up whte Swedish or Czexh lines, but I already have the 85M.

and since (according to the wiki) it's worth just over 3K gold, that wouldn't be horrible.

Just now, Canadian_Reaper said:

Do you get the gold value if you already have the tank or the credit value? (I seem to remember them switching it to credit value at some point,could be delusional)

I have no real interest in going up whte Swedish or Czexh lines, but I already have the 85M.

and since (according to the wiki) it's worth just over 3K gold, that wouldn't be horrible.

You get the gold value for tank rewards. If you win tanks or buy tanks elsewhere you get the credit value.

20 minutes ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Pretty no-brainer on this one mostly, the T-34-85M is cash only and just got massively buffed this patch. Strv A2 is solid if unexceptional and can be bought for gold in the tech tree, which means cheaper and easier to get. T40 is lame and also in tech tree. All are tier 6, which is an awful tier in general. So absolutely the M unless you already have it.

And if you have the M?

Pretty certain you get gold for tankrewards tanks. Tanks you get through in game missions such as on track give you credits, tank rewards is actual gold. Gold differences should be trivial, M is 3750 and the others are 3700.

The M's recent buffs were massive, it's virtually identical to the Rudy now. Compared to the Rudy the M now has faster reload (10.00 vs. 11.54), more frontal armor (45+ slope vs. 75+ slope), but it's slower. The horsepower is the same but the M's mobility related soft stats are significantly worse, 0.9 vs. 1.2, 1.0 vs. 1.5, that sort of thing. I don't play strongholds, but it's basically a slower Rudy with heavy tank frontal armor and a faster reload.

I've only played the Strv A2, but my order would be M, then probably just gold next.

EDIT: yeah, good point, gold for sure, buy them on discount later if you actually wanted them.

2 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

And if you have the M?

If you have the M, choose it for the gold (it's worth a little more than the T40 and the Strv) and then if you want the T40/Strv, get it from the tech tree next time premiums go on discount.

x3 Consumables, x3 Consumables, Vents III, T-34-85M, x6 Consumables....

Shoulda took the credit reserves for 2nd prize.

40cf78dbb8.png

I had some good luck. I was really glad to get the reserves from the crate and picked up the 34-85M for strongholds and sealclubbing fun (it sucks that it has a radio operator). I think it will be a very strong vehicle in 7 v 7 seeing as how many people bring cromwell/light comps as it has a good combination of alpha, workable armor against AP, and dpm. It seems like the T-28 had a pretty high drop rate as a lot of people got it----I guess they had to give out enough of one vehicle or else the peasants would not be happy. 

I chose the Skoda because I don't have one and it usually appears on tank rewards super frequently. So the next time the Skoda is an option I'll get 3700 gold instead :))

I'm now three premium fire exts, med kits, and rep kits richer :PogChamp:

Grabbed myself a 35-85M too, first time actually getting something out of tankrewards.

I was a point away from the 60 point bracket which fucking blows. Didn't get anything from the random supply crates but I did grab the 85m. Not too bad I guess, I did get the Matilda and T28 F30 thing from last month. 

Hopefully I can use the T34-85 to finish my medium missions. 

So....think I failed. I'm on my phone and it had automatically selected supply crates even though I clicked different stuff (the selection bubble wasn't appearing) and now that I reset it's only showing supply crates. Am I stuck with getting only 5 supply crates? =/

Unfortunately, yes I think you are stuck with them.  I would still submit a ticket explaining what happened (and the trouble with the mobile interface).  They may be generous and give you a repick of Levels, 2, 3, and 4 or at least Level 4 so you can get a tank/gold equiv.

Worth a try. Otherwise yay fire extinguishers! Was 4 points short of the 60. Should pay a bit more attention next time I guess. And also never go on the site on the phone lol

I took the gold for the Skoda, so between that and wgl fantasy I should have enough for a Ravioli. That or scrounge up a bit more for a Lowe, haven't quite decided.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0