Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jarkorsis

Patch 6.3 leaked changes

7 posts in this topic

I think this is data mined from SEA server. Looks like IJN DD's and many other ships are having the base gun ranges increased. (This is a leak, but could change) I saw this on facebook. As an example Shima goes up to 11.9 km base gun range. A bunch of low tier ships including premiums are having their gun ranges buffed. (T3-T5). I think the only Nerf is Negato which will drop to 18.5 km.

but Nagato is apparently getting an FCS to keep the same range. As for the DDs, I suspects its part of their plan to remove stealth firing, by giving them a more comfortable range to dodge.

Wait why is Nagato getting range nerf in first place? Okay, i havent played for like 6 months but i when i played the ship it didnt feel that amazing, let alone nerf worthy. Am i missing something? (have they buffed it before or has meta changed etc.)

EDIT: nvm, pretty good reason is listed in post above

Looks like low to mid tier USN BBs got a nice range buff, no one seems to have noticed though

6 hours ago, Psycodiver said:

Looks like low to mid tier USN BBs got a nice range buff, no one seems to have noticed though

Yeah, ships like Ishizuchi too.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0