Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xtc4

T-34-85M appreciation thread

45 posts in this topic

I couldn't find a thread for the T-34-85M. So I'm starting this to get your opinion post-buff.

My opinion after playing it a bunch: Holy Cow! Stalin has decided to bless us with a new tool to fight the fascists and their capitalist lackeys. The gun is really good now: just like the regular T-34-85 gun, but fires faster. And the M's armor, like always, gets the occasional troll bounce. All this for a slight loss in mobility, which rarely seems to matter.

What do you think?

I haven't played it in pubs and probably never will (unless I decide I really want marks on it or something) but I've been having a lot of fun with this tank in stronks. The gun is pretty nice and the tank really does well with the hull wiggle.

8 hours ago, CheekiBreeki_ said:

I don't see the joy in playing any tier that isn't 10... ;-;

T9 is bearable. T8 is generally frustrating. T6s it goes without saying are a iving purgatory. This tank could be ridiculously OP @ tier 6 with 150mm frontal armour for all I care -  and still remain a terrible tank to play: most Tier 6s have no simply way of being relevant in Tier 8 games: no pen, no HP and no comfort to speak of. I could count the number of times Ive been killed by Tier 6s in my Tier 8 heavies and most of the time I was either stupid or they were an Ikv spamming APCR.

I killed a 112 with the t-34-85m, for one of the t55a missions which had been bugging me for ages.

My Ace Tanker game for the tank was a tier 8 game where I got top XP on the team, so the tanks not completely useless at this tier.

I ordered the book that comes with it in EU but that's out of general interest in the historical T34 like my other tier 6 prems I'll probably barely use it since being +2 uptiered is torture. The only tier in this game that I actually really like consistently so far is tier 9 which is as far as I've gotten.

I like it. It is less stressful than my Cromwell because there isn't a need to GOTTA GO FAST and do life/death contests for high grounds at the start of every round. And even if you have to, you're still fast enough to trail behind the Cromwell so that sucka gets the brunt of the clash instead.

Gun control and alpha also good for making snaps and annoying the hell out of the enemy. Armor angles also means return fire might bounce.

My crew is also specced for camo so I can do some light scouting.

Being put into T8 games or being bottom tier is not a problem for me as long as the tank is capable. I get my rocks off like that.

The T-34-85M is capable. As an added bonus it is probably better at being mid or top tier than the other T6 Meds.

New T6 SH meta tank.

18 hours ago, lavawing said:

most Tier 6s have no simply way of being relevant in Tier 8 games

That's where, you are wrong.

5 hours ago, Strigonx said:

That's where, you are wrong.

The number of bad tanks at tier 6 is colossal - and otoh the strength of the new T8 prems is staggering. Many of these new tanks have weakspots that are at least 200 effective against AP- when the vast majority of T6 tanks have sub 200 pen gold. When I was playing my 3601, and that was before the premium trifecta, it was so bad at dealing damage in Tier 8 that I had to mount optics - and the 3601 isn't even that bad compared to things like the Chi To, Jumbo, etc. The number of tanks that have some role to play in a t8 game, tanks like the Crommie and 3485 - is far less than the tanks that are automatically screwed at that kind of tier, e.g. A-43, CGC, AT-8, etc.

On 3/13/2017 at 11:47 PM, lavawing said:

most Tier 6s have no simply way of being relevant in Tier 8 games

All of my tier 6's have no less than a 51% win rate and are all green and blue WN8's. And I go full retard when I play my Cromwell B due to it's speed. Which is probably why currently it's the lowest WN8 of my active tanks.

1 minute ago, crapcannon said:

All of my tier 6's have no less than a 51% win rate and are all green and blue WN8's. And I go full retard when I play my Cromwell B due to it's speed. Which is probably why currently it's the lowest WN8 of my active tanks.

But how do you know that your winrate is from the T8 games?

7 hours ago, lavawing said:

This is not important for the discussion. Any tank tends more toward 50% winrat ein bottom tier games. So if you average winrate is 46% your games as a bottom tier will maybe be 47%... And thats exactly one reason why WG does this at all.

However almost all elited tanks that can shoot prem now and then are still "relevant" in +2 tier games, it just takes a lot more work to do so and any mistakes are punished very hard. But OTH you punish tier -2I tanks hard so the real challenge is to get the distribution right. Logging in with your T-34-85M and getting five tier VIII games in a row where you are one of 3 tier VI tanks just SUCKS.

I just returned to WoT to show two friends the ropes and at tier III this is simply utterly stupid. We had 20 games in a row in tier V with tier III tanks where my friend couldn't even afford prem ammo. Talk about useless.

And this is where the new MM comes into play that WG will hopefully release sooner than soon...

14 hours ago, lavawing said:

The number of bad tanks at tier 6 is colossal - and otoh the strength of the new T8 prems is staggering. Many of these new tanks have weakspots that are at least 200 effective against AP- when the vast majority of T6 tanks have sub 200 pen gold. When I was playing my 3601, and that was before the premium trifecta, it was so bad at dealing damage in Tier 8 that I had to mount optics - and the 3601 isn't even that bad compared to things like the Chi To, Jumbo, etc. The number of tanks that have some role to play in a t8 game, tanks like the Crommie and 3485 - is far less than the tanks that are automatically screwed at that kind of tier, e.g. A-43, CGC, AT-8, etc.

Tier 6 are not supposed to go and manfight with tier 8s though, at that tier you play a supportive role and can do well enough if you actually use your fucking brain.

A-43 is not entirely fucked because it has a fuckload of RoF and the gold round is decent enough for flanking and desperate situations.

And the AT-8, that tank is so horribly bad even when top tier. Also mounting optics on a lot of tanks isn't a bad idea, on the contrary, use it, you have your own spotting capabilities increased, thus you can influence the match even more, while you get more XP.

On 3/15/2017 at 1:05 AM, lavawing said:

I don't know. But when I am low tier I just fling more apcr.

I also recommend optics, BIA, recon or situational awareness for those 'low tier' situations.

On 3/15/2017 at 5:43 AM, lavawing said:

A 43 is great even at tier 8. 

57 mm+apcr+hovercraft...i use 50 % AP, since i often ass rape heavies...

i use optics and binos, BOTH. 1st game today, lakeville, tier 8. top dmg (1.5 k), just 2 k spot bc my team is retarded in shooting 9 spotted tanks.

Tier 6 has plenty of great tanks. And the number of bad tanks is far greater at some other tiers, 7 is the worst overall. Tier 8 meds and lights are worse than tier 6 mostly. Only heavies and TDs are better in tier 8.

On 15/03/2017 at 4:05 PM, lavawing said:

Better than your's i bet... because he dosen't immediately assume he has nothing to contribute.\

the mindset really matters.... if you do more than the tier 6 on the other team does you have a greater chance of winning

20 hours ago, garryallen said:

Better than your's i bet... because he dosen't immediately assume he has nothing to contribute.\

the mindset really matters.... if you do more than the tier 6 on the other team does you have a greater chance of winning

I think his problem is that he simply refuses to improve in game. you can do it in a number of ways, not just by getting better at tanks.

On 3/15/2017 at 6:05 AM, lavawing said:

It also depend on the way you play a tank. I play my meds in tier 4-6 like a scout/TD combo, with occasional "med thing", i.e. flanking/harrasing7circle of death- but not all that often.

I know my high WR in a tier 4 tank (T-28) is almost solely from high tier games - i see one top tier game in 5 on average. but high acc+pen+dpm+390 view range before binocs count a lot.

When playing Crommie or A-43 i do take care of map rotation, though - if there is a lot of prokh/mali/karelia/lakeville, I play them almost exclusively, but when map rotation decides to roll Ruinberg/himmels, I chance to heavies. There is a mod for that, and also on Wotlabs main site. It is not foolproof, but consider that there is only like 1/3rd of maps in rotation at max.

I know my WR is good there, since my dmg/spot is actually higher in higher tier games (but i am a very conservative player). It is just the ratio that changes - I simply spot and track targets with more hp, while my gun feels anemic to actually do much dmg. But players in tier 6 are mostly unable to take advantage of my 400 m far away spots...in tier 8 i am 1st by exp just by assisting 2-3 TD shots.

You have to take the encounter and assault mode into account, some maps that are great for meds are usually there. Playing those two modes with heavies is kinda bad (mostly assault, encounter is fantastic for super slow heavies like Maus or japs - there is only one base to defend, and only one chokepoint to win)

@lavawing i suggest micropositioning thread to learn to play tier 6 meds. playing them well was my break from potato to blue pretty much.

34 minutes ago, Felicius said:

I think his problem is that he simply refuses to improve in game. you can do it in a number of ways, not just by getting better at tanks.

It also depend on the way you play a tank. I play my meds in tier 4-6 like a scout/TD combo, with occasional "med thing", i.e. flanking/harrasing7circle of death- but not all that often.

I know my WR in tier 4 (T-28) is almost solely from high tier games - i see one top tier game in 5 on average. but high acc+pen+dpm+390 view range before binocs count a lot.

When playing Crommie or A-43 i do take care of map rotation, though - if there is a lot of prokh/mali/karelia/lakeville, I play them almost exclusively, but when map rotation decides to roll Ruinberg/himmels, I chance to heavies. There is a mod for that, and also on Wotlabs main site. It is not foolproof, but consider that there is only like 1/3rd of maps in rotation at max.

I know my WR is good there, since my dmg/spot is actually higher in higher tier games (but i am a very conservative player). It is just the ratio that changes - I simply spot and track targets with more hp, while my gun feels anemic to actually do much dmg. But players in tier 6 are mostly unable to take advantage of my 400 m far away spots...in tier 8 i am 1st by exp just by assisting 2-3 TD shots.

You have to take the encounter and assault mode into account, some maps that are great for meds are usually there. Playing those two modes with heavies is kinda bad (mostly assault, encounter is fantastic for super slow heavies like Maus or japs - there is only one base to defend, and only one chokepoint to win)

@lavawing i suggest micropositioning thread to learn to play tier 6 meds. playing them well was my break from potato to blue pretty much.

To say that I refuse to improve ingame is uncalled for. I just prefer to play where the game doesn't stack the odds against you. Tier 6 is a bad tier because there are too many T8 prems to bully you and too few T4s to farm. The corridorish map design makes your life harder. In other words, a tank can be decent enough for a tier 6 but still pretty bad all things considered like T7 meds. The only good thing is how bad everyone else is.

For these reasons I pretty much rush past all Tier 6s and never look back. Together with Tier 7, +2MM makes life for T6 tanks miserable. I did keep the Chi-To and 3601 and bought the AC IV for real moneys, but that's more an issue of me being a masochist and somehow gud @ that playstyle. These three tanks colour my views of the tier in general: not fast enough to consistently flank; not much camo; high paper accuracy negated by low shell velocity and high bloom. I like the playstyle for much the same reasons I hate the tier, you work so hard for a pitiable trickle of damage. They are terrible tanks objectively but excellent trainers for the playstyle.

On another note, I'm not sure if this is a SEAtard server thing but the Tier 8 prem spam means that you get something like >50% T8 games. I'm not sure what the hard numbers are on this, but T6s seem to be perpetually screwed by MM.

1 hour ago, lavawing said:

To say that I refuse to improve ingame is uncalled for. I just prefer to play where the game doesn't stack the odds against you. Tier 6 is a bad tier because there are too many T8 prems to bully you and too few T4s to farm. The corridorish map design makes your life harder. In other words, a tank can be decent enough for a tier 6 but still pretty bad all things considered like T7 meds. The only good thing is how bad everyone else is.

For these reasons I pretty much rush past all Tier 6s and never look back. Together with Tier 7, +2MM makes life for T6 tanks miserable. I did keep the Chi-To and 3601 and bought the AC IV for real moneys, but that's more an issue of me being a masochist and somehow gud @ that playstyle. These three tanks colour my views of the tier in general: not fast enough to consistently flank; not much camo; high paper accuracy negated by low shell velocity and high bloom. I like the playstyle for much the same reasons I hate the tier, you work so hard for a pitiable trickle of damage. They are terrible tanks objectively but excellent trainers for the playstyle.

On another note, I'm not sure if this is a SEAtard server thing but the Tier 8 prem spam means that you get something like >50% T8 games. I'm not sure what the hard numbers are on this, but T6s seem to be perpetually screwed by MM.

well, if you keep playing shit tanks, no wonder you hate the tier. No offence, but that is the truth.

I made the same mistake when i started playing WOT. I am a history aficionado, and I wanted to have all the most famous tanks from ww 2 - Pz 3, 4, Tiger, Panther, I run the T-34 with 76 mm gun and such...and back in 2013 it was a hard time with KV1-S, Hellcats, and such roflstomping around.

They even had the horrific mode "national battles" for a time, with Germans having 6-7 VK3601H tanks and the Americans pre-nerf Hellcats. Good luck beating a KV-1S (in worst case driven by an experienced statpadder) with your VK3601H. You can imagine how this battle will probably go, the VK’s will get torn to pieces.

It was a vision meta dominated by fantasy tanks, and I performed poorly, despite having a very good knowledge regarding weakspots, crew skills, and such.

than i started to read Garbad: his brutal, rude, but honest approach dawned things at me. It is not enough just to play decent - you need the flavor of the meta tanks. I ditched more than half of my garage - Sold KT and bought IS-3, sold the jagdtiger and bought the waffle 4 (1.5 y ago i bought the jag back, and sold the waffle, nerfs to waffles and buffs to jag+meta changes) stopped playing Tiger 1 until i improved (3 marked it a year ago in 20 battles from 60% with 2.5 k avg combined), and got rid of KV-2, even the KV-1 after the turret nerf.

Your Chi-To is utter shit compared to how KT is weaker than IS-3. Not only it is a bad tank, and lower ceiling than Crommie/34-85, but it has less "teaching value" and you simply can not learn plenty of stuff while driving it, like early spotting, cleanup techniques, and value of early damage for wins.

With KT i did learn sidescraping, and weakspots (I was poor, and shot 0 gold at the time, but good acc+base pen produced results). but it was time to let it go.

You are plateauing at a low WN8 and WR quite a lot because of bad tank selection. having the worst possible prems does not help, jag 88 is terrible, and SP is meh at best, getting worse by the day. IS-6  and FCM 50 t are also out (especially FCM), and frustrating to play right now. Play the AMX M4 49 as much as you can, it is very strong, but also already getting powercreeped, Defender is just the start.

You can see by yourself that playing OP tanks like T110E5 is the way to go for scrubs like us. It is just that I am a scrub with better map knowledge, and garage content than you - but my decision making, initiative and battle awareness are almost as shit as when I started this game. I also have plenty of useful mods like XVM, hitzones, extended spotting (lightbulbs) and such to make my life easier, and my awareness better. 

I watched garbad and other unica, and learned a lot - but i also learned that i can never play like that, and should not even try. But you pick some neat tricks along the way.

P.S.

you play tier 8 too much. Tier 9 was the sweet spot like forever, and tier 10 is much better since there is no battle tier 12 any more.

tier 9&10 tanks are played with more gold, best crews, best equipment, so tier 8s suffer more in that sort of matchup than my tier 6 with 4 skill crew suffers in tier 8 with idiots with stock crews and prem tanks, while they have tier 5 max in tech tree. I see by their repair times and staying unspotted at 330-350 m while firing that they run stock crews and no equip a lot. I have a clock in battle, and 12 sec track repair means they are dead - i sometimes permatrack 2 targets at once.

i am a shit player deep down, but I am an artist at stacking odds in my favor. trust me on this. 

I know you play it mostly for prems, but why you need so much silver anyway?Do you have prem acc?  If you play more lower tiers, you earn more money (repair costs are a bargain, and silver shells dirt cheap - you pay 1 silver per dmg done, not 3-4 as in tier 8-10). I earn 20-25 k on avg with my regular Crommie, with 1/3 of gold fired, 1300 dpb and just prem acc - not sure you can do it with SP or IS-6. I can finance food/goldspam without playing strongholds or prem tanks at all, prem acc is all what i need. tank selection comes into play a lot.

oh yeah, the FV201 (A45) is shit, too. if you spend so much $, at least buy OP premiums , like bromwell/patriot/skorp G/defender...

they are not only OP, they also print silver, instead on relying on most expensive gold in game (17 pd, 90 mm), and 88 mm gold is shit too (but much needed nowadays).

8 minutes ago, Felicius said:

well, if you keep playing shit tanks, no wonder you hate the tier. No offence, but that is the truth.

I made the same mistake when i started playing WOT. I am a history aficionado, and I wanted to have all the most famous tanks from ww 2 - Pz 3, 4, Tiger, Panther, I run the T-34 with 76 mm gun and such...and back in 2013 it was a hard time with KV1-S, Hellcats, and such roflstomping around.

They even had the horrific mode "national battles" for a time, with Germans having 6-7 VK3601H tanks and the Americans pre-nerf Hellcats. Good luck beating a KV-1S (in worst case driven by an experienced statpadder) with your VK3601H. You can imagine how this battle will probably go, the VK’s will get torn to pieces.

It was a vision meta dominated by fantasy tanks, and I performed poorly, despite having a very good knowledge regarding weakspots, crew skills, and such.

than i started to read Garbad: his brutal, rude, but honest approach dawned things at me. It is not enough just to play decent - you need the flavor of the meta tanks. I ditched more than half of my garage - Sold KT and bought IS-3, stopped playing Tiger 1 until i improved (3 marked it a year ago in 20 battles from 60% with 2.5 k avg combined), and got rid of KV-2, even the KV-1 after the turret nerf.

Your Chi-To is utter shit compared to how KT is weaker than IS-3. Not only it is a bad tank, and lower ceiling than Crommie/34-85, but it has less "teaching value" and you simply can not learn plenty of stuff while driving it, like early spotting, cleanup techniques, and value of early damage for wins.

With KT i did learn sidescraping, and weakspots (I was poor, and shot 0 gold at the time, but good acc+base pen produced results). but it was time to let it go.

You are plateauing at a low WN8 and WR quite a lot because of bad tank selection. having the worst possible prems does not help, jag 88 is terrible, and SP is meh at best, getting worse by the day.

You can see by yourself that playing OP tanks like T110E5 is the way to go for scrubs like us. It is just that I am a scrub with better map knowledge, and garage content than you - but my decision making, initiative and battle awareness are almost as shit as when I started this game. I also have plenty of useful mods like XVM, hitzones, extended spotting (lightbulbs) and such to make my life easier, and my awareness better. 

I watched garbad and other unica, and learned a lot - but i also learned that i can never play like that, and should not even try. But you pick some neat tricks along the way.

If you only play the Defender, does that make tier 8 good?

I do like the E5, but it's more because I have a hard on for any kind of heavium. The same goes for both 111s and the T-10 and the M103 which I loved. I can see where you are going with the FoTM approach. To me, however, that wouldn't be fun and slogging through shit to get meta tanks is just torture. So I don't do that to myself. 

I play bad prems like the Jagd 8.8 because it shits creds. The good prems like the 111 and the IS-6 before it got powercreeped to hell dont make nearly as many creds. The M4 49, while being monstrous in its own right and fitting my playstyle to a tee, is arty food 5/10 games. As such I'd take the 50t over the 49. Also, the idea of throwing cash at WG for the Defender disgusts me (not that I'm too broke to buy anything). 

I'm not sure why I'm plateauing, but I suspect tank selection is not it. I've been enjoying the T-10 lately, which, while not the god-emperor of T9 padding like the E50 is, comes pretty close.

21 minutes ago, lavawing said:

If you only play the Defender, does that make tier 8 good?

I do like the E5, but it's more because I have a hard on for any kind of heavium. The same goes for both 111s and the T-10 and the M103 which I loved. I can see where you are going with the FoTM approach. To me, however, that wouldn't be fun and slogging through shit to get meta tanks is just torture. So I don't do that to myself. 

I play bad prems like the Jagd 8.8 because it shits creds. The good prems like the 111 and the IS-6 before it got powercreeped to hell dont make nearly as many creds. The M4 49, while being monstrous in its own right and fitting my playstyle to a tee, is arty food 5/10 games. As such I'd take the 50t over the 49. Also, the idea of throwing cash at WG for the Defender disgusts me (not that I'm too broke to buy anything). 

I'm not sure why I'm plateauing, but I suspect tank selection is not it. I've been enjoying the T-10 lately, which, while not the god-emperor of T9 padding like the E50 is, comes pretty close.

T-10>>>E-50 right now. Actual armor, and best heat on a turreted tank makes wonders. more alpha, and as fast.

playing only defender would make tier 8 worth playing, at least for money and crew grinds......but with beauties like Skoda T50/E 75 in existence...not tempted at all.

FoTM is not what you should do all the way through. I liked my E-50 a lot. But T-54 is simply better at dealing with buffed heavies. And then T50 appeared, and that tank is better than any other tier 9. If you like meds, that is the way to go. If you like heavies, play the overbuffed E-75 more. The mighty T-10 is not so good as E-75 right now. WOW. from 2nd worst heavy to top in one patch. T-10 was best until 9.17.1., now it is 2nd.

I have EVERY good tech tree (like not french tds) elited anyway on, since i played prem tanks less than 5% of my total games before 20 k battles.

i am not sure that jag 88 shit creds any more. you can not do much dmg in it, and Patriot earns me net 60-80 k on a win, and 20-40 on a defeat with prem acc. I shoot only silver cr, but i do run cola bought on discount. I do plenty of tracking, and spotting with optics (480 vr), and that earns me a lot of silver. In occasional strongholds with reserves it is as high as 150 k net creds with moderate gold usage (defenders), since i do about 2 k dmg, but about 1 k assist on avg (500 spot+500 track)+my role is finishing low hp targets. got a radley walters in stronghold, with 1.5 k dmg, lol.

The hardest tanks to penetrate right now are in tier 8-9, so pref mm helps shit.

Getting good enough to get in good clan to improve more is the way to go.

Just now, Felicius said:

T-10>>>E-50 right now. Actual armor, and best heat on a turreted tank makes wonders. more alpha, and as fast.

playing only defender would make tier 8 worth playing, at least for money and crew grinds......but with beauties like Skoda T50/E 75 in existence...not tempted at all.

FoTM is not what you should do all the way through. I liked my E-50 a lot. But T-54 is simply better at dealing with buffed heavies. And then T50 appeared, and that tank is better than any other tier 9. If you like meds, that is the way to go. If you like heavies, play the overbuffed E-75 more. The mighty T-10 is not so good as E-75 right now. WOW. from 2nd worst heavy to top in one patch. T-10 was best until 9.17.1., now it is 2nd.

I don't play T8 'too much'. T8 grinds take forever in general. The credit grind is also done at tier 8. I wish the pref 8s would have a little more pen though.

The A45, 111, and 44-100 I won in marathons thanks to the generosity of WG Asia. Didn't have to spend a penny on them. The 8.8 and IS-6 I got at 60% off thanks to the Intelgaming Bundle or smth.

Not sure about the E-75. I get the feeling the tank would go from very good to awesome given APCR spam and maybe food. Sadly I don't have the $$ to do that. 

To get things back on track, the 34-85M does not look like a good tank since you basically see retarded T8s half the time. I guess you could kick ass in stronks in this thing, but in asia no one plays stronks anymore.

31 minutes ago, lavawing said:

I don't play T8 'too much'. T8 grinds take forever in general. The credit grind is also done at tier 8. I wish the pref 8s would have a little more pen though.

The A45, 111, and 44-100 I won in marathons thanks to the generosity of WG Asia. Didn't have to spend a penny on them. The 8.8 and IS-6 I got at 60% off thanks to the Intelgaming Bundle or smth.

Not sure about the E-75. I get the feeling the tank would go from very good to awesome given APCR spam and maybe food. Sadly I don't have the $$ to do that. 

To get things back on track, the 34-85M does not look like a good tank since you basically see retarded T8s half the time. I guess you could kick ass in stronks in this thing, but in asia no one plays stronks anymore.

E 75 with just 1/3 gold, and no food, easy 2.8 k dpb, even with potato (oneshot by arty) games since buff, over 30 battles or so. I do intend on food+full apcr just for shit and giggles (apcr is kinda cheap, 4800 for 490 dmg - less than WZ 111 for 390, and more effective), but have to save money for M46 Patton. Thing is, it makes money now, and does 1000 dmg more, while taking less in return. My armor efe is better, too, since i snapshot a lot, not aiming for 3 sec like before.

And tier 8 grinds are nothing compared to tier 9 grinds. Modules alone on tier 9 take longer than the whole tier 8 grind sometimes. you need maybe 20-30 free exp to elite tier 8, and 100 k (at least 70 for turret+gun) to make a tier 9 playable.

try grinding credits at tier 5&6. srsly, my T67 and crommie just shit creds. T-34 too, if I am frugal with gold - but i am too much of a dmg whore to do it, and tier 7 heavies have so much hitpoints...my entire stash of gold to kill just 2 of them (30x 85 dmg a pop)

Only played one game but the M is clearly very good now. Not as slow as I expected, armor is good, firepower is good. Basically a medium tank with heavy tank frontal armor. CHECK IT OUT IN THE WG FREEMIUM SHOP TODAY, VALUED CUSTOMER!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0