132 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, kudzu said:

No argument there. I doubt I'll finish this one either. And yes, being constantly uptiered in T8 is getting old quite quickly as well.

Now you know what being on NA West feels like....

and it :feelsbad:

On 3/15/2017 at 7:30 PM, HemanathanRX7 said:

i get 20ms :^)

Pretty sure most Japanese/Koreans get <100ms to the server, while Australia/NZ often get 100+ because of their cable and routing. The rest closer to Singapore usually get low ping if 1)their ISP is not shit 2)They don't have packet loss from cable issues #Just Asia IT Infrastructure things

Yeah I should've probably clarified as 'english language players', but as you say, Asia pipes work by bribes and cartons of spiced cigarettes. And that's just for the packets from your router!

TFW you know some people get good ping to Asia but suspect they usually talk in boxes.

Today it´s 10 victories and you have to be in top 3 by experience. Quite an RNG fest and can lead to total tilt and raging if gods do not favor you. Realistically it´s 20 games i.e. 2-3 hours of WoT with an possible extra RNG switch for even more suffering.

This tank is definitely not worth the grind.

2 hours ago, TohtoriP said:

Today it´s 10 victories and you have to be in top 3 by experience. Quite an RNG fest and can lead to total tilt and raging if gods do not favor you. Realistically it´s 20 games i.e. 2-3 hours of WoT with an possible extra RNG switch for even more suffering.

This tank is definitely not worth the grind.

It was 13 games 4 me. just drop down to tier 4-5, and you are always in top 3 (top 1-2 actually). T-28, T-34 or T67, sealclubbers weapon of choice. 

Except the mission where you had to do 2 k dmg, they are all better off in lower tiers. especially since those tanks can do ton of exp when shooting higher tiers, even if you finish 10th by dmg done. you can solocarry those tiers like a boss in B2 4 example.

+battles are much shorter if you have to work on weekends.

24 minutes ago, Felicius said:

It was 13 games 4 me. just drop down to tier 4-5, and you are always in top 3 (top 1-2 actually). T-28, T-34 or T67, sealclubbers weapon of choice. 

Except the mission where you had to do 2 k dmg, they are all better off in lower tiers. especially since those tanks can do ton of exp when shooting higher tiers, even if you finish 10th by dmg done. you can solocarry those tiers like a boss in B2 4 example.

+battles are much shorter if you have to work on weekends.

Actually today I saw this infestation of sealclubbers in tier5 with T67 and Churchill III as I was grinding the pz.Sfl IVc. A lot of horrid teams there as always too. :)

Think playing T4-8 scouts would work also?

1 minute ago, Fianii said:

you still need to win.

I broke and bought the 5 pack of tokens today. The missions might not be hard, but fuck they're time consuming. 

First time I've spent money on a premium vehicle. The promise of decent gun handling for not much coin swayed me. Will aim to earn 2, maybe 3, tokens back in gold.

Now to begin the joyous task of training up a functioning crew. Cause no armour, no camo skill, and no 6th sense = shit. Buyer's regret already.

was busy tanking my stats back to teal.

On another note, ground out some nice creds playing pref 5s.

I enjoyed topping my team on losses where the team throws games away against a single LeFH arty. 
Wouldn't have been so difficult but ASIA server is experiencing some monstrously bad server lag in the night time ever since the KR merger. 

Just took it out for 4 games. Gun handling is pretty sweet.

3 hours ago, sohojacques said:

I broke and bought the 5 pack of tokens today. The missions might not be hard, but fuck they're time consuming. 

Except for the next mission, of course, which took 1 outing in my T29. That's 1 token back.

So this mission is just...top on damage...once, right?

It is top of both teams or just your team? Either way this is probably the easiest mission so far lmao

I think they put "grindier" missions for weekend on purpose. After this i will probably buy remaining 4 tokens as they cost sub-10 euros

4 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

So this mission is just...top on damage...once, right?

It is top of both teams or just your team? Either way this is probably the easiest mission so far lmao

I think they put "grindier" missions for weekend on purpose. After this i will probably buy remaining 4 tokens as they cost sub-10 euros

1 token is 2 euros so yeah, I will buy a few and thats it.

1 minute ago, Vindi said:

1 token is 2 euros so yeah, I will buy a few and thats it.

Yeah ~9 euros is not much (2,15 euros per token). I probably would be able to grind the remaining ones but i have gotten this far so i dont want to risk it.

21 hours ago, Fianii said:

Yea AMX 1390 was weirdly fun yesterday. Fun to play your own game at tier10, get flamed for it in chat and yet end up in top XP. I felt like a true troll.

Just aced it during my 12th outing. Just over 4k damage and six kills. Really comfortable quirk-free tank and the gun handling compensates for my shit evening internet connection nicely. No complaints.

1 hour ago, sohojacques said:

Just aced it during my 12th outing. Just over 4k damage and six kills. Really comfortable quirk-free tank and the gun handling compensates for my shit evening internet connection nicely. No complaints.

You could have won all tokens easily.

Todays mission completed in a single T67 game, not even top tier. Just farmed on a landslide loss in tier 6 on Steppes. did 2x of the next guy.

hardest mission time-wise was 10 x 2000 dmg games for me, meaning i could not simply seal-club my way to completion.

probably because I did it with Kranvagn, to make the top of the tree in the same time - you either do 3-4 k, or less than 2...took 17 games and 2 hours...

Just now, Felicius said:

You could have won all tokens easily.

Todays mission completed in a single T67 game, not even top tier. Just farmed on a landslide loss in tier 6.

Read back several posts: did today's mission on my first attempt in my T29. All the previous missions have been way too time consuming though. Bought 5 tokens. Need a bit of gold for rejigging crews. So I'm happy to earn tokens back as gold. 

1 minute ago, sohojacques said:

So I'm happy to earn tokens back as gold. 

Buy gold when there is a nice discount, like paypal thing, if you buy it at all...

You can even stack the discounts sometimes by paying with paypay + buying bigger amounts (seen it once or twice so far).

42 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

Logged on

Selected E-25

Mission #9 done!

So true...

Still, T67 is a more filthy sealclubber...2 tiers difference, and gold ammo is almost the same pen...nuff said.

So apart from giving it a decent engine, can someone give it a cooler looking gun / muzzle brake too. I'm bored of its looks already and i don't even have one yet.