Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Balron

Moar EU platoonmates

9 posts in this topic

Hey,

just as the tilte says. I don't have many 'friends to platoon with' in wot, so I would like to find some to decrease the amount of solo battles I do :)

I am freelancing, so I do not have a specific schedule... just looking for some occasional games.

Also, I am on my long trail to unicum (soonTM) so if those platoon mates are willing to share knowledge/point out mistakes, it's even better :)

signature.png

note: I have already joined the Forumites channel, as suggested in another topic. 

Add me if you want just remind me who you are because i will forget for sure. Yes i have memory problems.

You could add me too. I play like shit but at least I now have E5 so my meatshield services are available at tiers 8 and 10 as well.

Hit me up should you want to play. I am playing mostly in the early and late evenings.

cheers

Add me as well. Also a very good ingame channel on EU is called forumites. The password is play4fun.

There is also a wotlabs channel no password (less busy nowadays).

You can add me if you like though I'm busy farming x5 xp tier 8 missions for a while.

BTW, is the elitist channel ingame still a thing? Elitist Channel, pw: FuckTomatoes. It used to be quite active with good players, but last time i was on it it was just full of fail rerolls (yeah yeah, i know) and permablues. Still, better toonmates than average plebs.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0