lt_lolcat

The return of Garbad?

52 posts in this topic

lol, didn't he say he wouldn't come back until serb sucked his dick or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can he not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. Please let him come back so that his extremely out of the loop ass can pretend to tell us something about a game that has nothing left to be explained with an ego larger than the US's military budget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Yes. Please let him come back so that his extremely out of the loop ass can pretend to tell us something about a game that has nothing left to be explained with an ego larger than the US's military budget.

But what if he takes away your title of "Lord of the Spastics"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

But what if he takes away your title of "Lord of the Spastics"

Pls. Confirmed on bulba TS my title is now "The Human French Fry"

@Zepherex

@Spartan96

More appropriately my forum title should be "Like Herpes, Keeps Coming Back" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be genuinely interested about what he thought of the sandbox server. We should think of a way of getting him access.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He and I chatted a little today, looking forward to carrying his rusty map and firing line ignorant self for a few games. The student shall instruct the master!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CraBeatOff said:

He and I chatted a little today, looking forward to carrying his rusty map and firing line ignorant self for a few games. The student shall instruct the master!

I give it 5 games before he gets mad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Luna said:

I give it 5 games before he gets mad. 

I give it 3 before he gets shot at by arty, goes to rage in all chat about it, and finds that he cant anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

I give it 3 before he gets shot at by arty, goes to rage in all chat about it, and finds that he cant anymore.

Is all chat not a thing anymore in WOT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, How_Terrible said:

Is all chat not a thing anymore in WOT?

Nope.  Being unable to tell shitbag retards on the enemy team that they are shitbag retards pretty much ruined this already awful game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will laugh really hard when he can't hit dark purple and say why he should not have to adapt because the meta is bullshit now and all superunis are doing lines of G-Fuel and Adderall, and only hit those numbers because of OP tanks, a decline of playerbase skill and gold rounds.

 Make unicums great again?:trump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

I will laugh really hard when he can't hit dark purple and say why he should not have to adapt because the meta is bullshit now and all superunis are doing lines of G-Fuel and Adderall, and only hit those numbers because of OP tanks, a decline of playerbase skill and gold rounds.

 Make unicums great again?:trump:

That sounds incredibly accurate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he banned on labs atm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

That sounds incredibly accurate

Indeed. Hitting 3k+ WN8 by playing a huge variety of tanks tier V to X without any gold rounds at all seems a pretty awesome feat.

Shame that WN9 was robbed of some of it's best features (like limiting the influence of single tanks on the overall).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see how rusty as fuck he's going to be :nanoserb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

He and I chatted a little today, looking forward to carrying his rusty map and firing line ignorant self for a few games. The student shall instruct the master!

Encourage him to do so. Maybe some of this salt is well deserved but I still miss him. He was a big contributor when very few understood the subtler
parts of this game. This thread reminds me of young poker players claiming to be way better than Dolly Brunson in poker.
That might well be the case, but did you actually discover anything or contribute to poker society in any miniscule manner?
Garbad for sure did, and I especially admired his will to win, often in conflict with the usually sound principle of maximizing your dmg output

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, for everyone's enjoyment, have a special subforum where the only two posters are Garbad and adztownstrike. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

Please, for everyone's enjoyment, have a special subforum where the only two posters are Garbad and adztownstrike. 

 

And moderator/referee for this section should be THEUNITEDSTATESOFAMERICA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SaintLaurentius said:

And moderator/referee for this section should be THEUNITEDSTATESOFAMERICA.

I haven't thought about him in ages. Just seeing the name made me lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since my early days in WoT which would have been around mid 2015 I have heard and read about Garbad and how all-knowing he is when it comes to this game. This is especially what I have gathered from this forum but apparently that opinion is not really true or at least hasn't been for a while. What really happened? I'm guessing he had a falling out with this forum at some point?

On a side note, I'm curious to see him play again and see what he thinks about the current state of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo @CheekiBreeki_ rather than just downvote people who like garbad grow a fucking pair and type out a response on why you disagree you twat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gay

Edit: :facepalm:Meant to quote Saint 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

Yo @CheekiBreeki_ rather than just downvote people who like garbad grow a fucking pair and type out a response on why you disagree you twat.

giphy.gif

 

Its a shame that the only way to blow off steam on WOT (allchat) is now gone, those arty sympathizers are ruining our game :trump: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.