Just now, SchnitzelTruck said:

This will go well

:popcorn:

1. Buy a Super Pershing

2. Read this excellent guide from a fellow wotlabber

3. Select your brand new Super Pershing in the garage

4. Press "Battle!"

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 1000 times

VOILA! Now you're good enough to get into VILIN! :kappa: PM  @Fulcrous for details!

No offense to my fellow wotlabbers in vilin, I very much respect your skill. It's just an old joke I had with some former clanmates about a friend who loved the T26E4 and ended up joining your clan. Moreover, everyone knows that VILIN members have moved on to the Lowe and Maus padding meta

:bigdoge: 

1 hour ago, Whole_Nutjob said:

1. Buy a Super Pershing

2. Read this excellent guide from a fellow wotlabber

3. Select your brand new Super Pershing in the garage

4. Press "Battle!"

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 1000 times

VOILA! Now you're good enough to get into VILIN! :kappa: PM  @Fulcrous for details!

Hide contents

No offense to my fellow wotlabbers in vilin, I very much respect your skill. It's just an old joke I had with some former clanmates about a friend who loved the T26E4 and ended up joining your clan. Moreover, everyone knows that VILIN members have moved on to the Lowe and Maus padding meta

:bigdoge: 

RR22, right click, left click.

I think I invented Super Pershing padding.

In other news, I found out on accident that if you put a good crew in the T7 combat car, ignore playing exclusively for the win and just abuse squishy tier 2s, that you can easily rack up some obscene wn8 numbers consistently.

TOG II* 

:novadoge:

Watch out for the padding-police. 

I watched QBs stream the other night and the amount of good players playing tier 2-4 with full apcr is just crazy. 

Was good to see him bleed their credits and punish their game lol

Just look at AutismSpeaks/kilduda/kildudalwayswins/etc's various service records and you'll see someone dedicated to padding at decent but not great skill. This will span efficiency, winrate, and WN4-8.

I like cookies

T67, Object 416, etc.

@Whole_Nutjob

or try to get me to blacklist you and accidentally send an invite to clan:kappaross:

To quote Orwell:

I understand HOW.

I do not understand WHY.

In answer to your question:

1) How about playing to get better instead?

2) Any tank where you outperform the average player more than you do in your other tanks.

3) If other people outperform, for instance when tanks are buffed, OP or become more powerful in relation to their peers due to meta changes, expected values will change and your WN8 will drop to reflect that. Playing disliked tanks like the AMX M4 45 is a way round this - but you have to git gud at them because they're often disliked because they have one/two of armor/mobility/alpha/dpm/pen/hp instead of all of them.

E-25:bigdoge:

If you guys hadn't banned adztownstrike he could have explained in detail the joys of the E-50...

Question has clearly not been defined well enough. There are a lots of different stats, please clarify what value you want to increase/decrease?