Sturm_Jager

Question Regarding Youtube Partnerships

10 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Just wondering, I received this email. 

Question is: IS this legit? (it is from 

YouTubePartner @ wargaming . net

Good day!

I represent a company Wargaming.Net and Wargaming media network - VSP, which is the official representative of the company Wargaming.Net to YouTube!

If you partially or completely specialize in Wargaming.Net products company (World of Tanks, World of Warplanes , World of Warships, WoT: Blitz), and are interested in the development and growth of your channel, we are ready to offer you mutually beneficial cooperation!

Our standard package includes:

1.   Payments to your address:

70%   - Up to 500,000 impressions on the commercial channel per month;

75%   - From 500,000 to 1,000,000 commercial shows on the channel per month;

80%   - 1,000,000 of commercial hits per month on the channel

from advertising revenue, posting your videos and channel!

The income can be up to 100%, the details you can learn from me;

2.   A significant increase in views, at the expense of a possible promotion within our network and resources (including one of the largest groups in the social network   vk.com );

3.   Providing many in-game features, including advanced game accounts, game grants temporary charge of rare art and more;

4.   We provide individually SEO-advice on the proper development of the channel with our experts, examples and case studies of the largest partners in your field (Vspishka, Jove, Amway921), which are already part of our partner network;

5.   The possibility of obtaining individual design of your channel and videos;

6.   Statement of copyright and the full protection of your copyright content (video) from plagiarism + additional monetization;

7.   A large library of music, more than 350,000 music and effects for free download and commercial use in your video;

8.   Monthly income is paid in any convenient way for you: Webmoney (WMR, WMZ), Yandex Money, Payoneer (transfer to MasterCard debit card), Paypal, MoneyGram, Unistream (cash transfer to the post office);

9.   We provide for all our partners a convenient online support, technical and financial issues of the private office and from the site;

10.   Open detailed online statistics for your channel, including data on revenues from advertising in "Youtube Analytics";

eleven.   The ability to access the various game offline event as the media;

12.   Early access to the many features of the game and test new products;

13.   Provides access to Live-broadcasts;

In addition, we can provide:

- Convenient private office with new options and possibilities for the development of your channel (channel detailed analytics, SEO tools to analyze and correct hints tags and descriptions for promotion);

- Additional earnings from our unique referral program (10% of our revenue), as well as the branding of the channel (sponsorship advertising);

- Participation in conferences, projects, competitions, promotions from our company;

- Participation in online webinars / projects, training of your channel.

And many many others!

If you are interested in this offer, you can contact me for our further cooperation!

that english sounds far too bad to be legit, IMO. 

8 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

that english sounds far too bad to be legit, IMO. 

Its wargaming we are talking about here though. If anything, that makes it more likely to be legit :jebaited:

"YouTubePartner @ wargaming . net

I represent a company Wargaming.Net and Wargaming media network - VSP, which is the official representative of the company Wargaming.Net to YouTube!"

11/10 introduction 

Did they seriously spell out "eleven" after only using numbers...

The obvious errors are often a tool to screen out the smarter folks...

Instead, the obvious giveaways are used as a *pre-qualifier*, to ensure with the least possible effort that the ONLY people who respond to the scammers' initial mass mailings (and therefore have to be brought along individually during the later stages) are the absolutely most gullible, ignorant, susceptible, suckers they can find.  

" we are ready to offer you mutually beneficial cooperation"

Holy fuck - my eyes

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0