canadiantrex

Ship Flags

12 posts in this topic

Since I have access to the Alpha test flag (+5% XP and Commander XP), is there any reason why I shouldn't use it on all of my ships for every battle?

nope, none at all... i have 20 flags, i used Military contributor flag on my premiums and Alpha flag on normal ships. I got my first jolly roger this season, i only use it on my tier 5 premiums, just because they dont really make $ or exp.

Nope, I have the American memorial flag that gives the same bonus, it's not much but it helps every ship and captain

Nope. I also have the alpha flag. And no reason to use any other.

I use the Arpeggio flag on my Yamato (because its almost maxed out on skill points) but thats about it. 

I have none that give bonus's so I just run my CBT one to show I'm not a normie

Well thanks guys.

Might make my Phoenix grind slightly faster.

Alpha flag best flag.

Honestly, aside from the graphics load it would cause on the client, you should be able to fly all your flags while selecting which one you want to receive bonuses from.  I got the Military contributor flag, and after that I haven't flown anything else on my ships.  It's a shame the others you earn stay in the box.

It's low priority, but yeah, I think a lot of people have flags they want to fly, and can't without giving up bonuses.

13 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Nope. I also have the alpha flag. And no reason to use any other.

I use the Arpeggio flag on my Yamato (because its almost maxed out on skill points) but thats about it. 

You should still use it in that so you can increase your free commander xp pool.

It'd be nice if the other commemorative flags offered different bonuses. I only have the Military Contributor flag that offers any bonus so I run it on all my ships.

Wish you could run 1 main flag as a bonus and 2 for purely decorative reasons