Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tesarpaul

Best td line for 15.4 mission.

11 posts in this topic

Hello guys, 

because I am stupid and I sold all of mine tier 10 tds (Grille 15, Foch 155 and Obj. 268) and now I dont have any high tier tds for missions. 

List of possible choices:

-Rebuying Grille 15

-Rebuying T28 prot. and exp 110E4

-Rebuying Jgpanther 2 and exp JagdPz E-100

Grille, even after the nerf its the easiest to do 8k+ dmg in. I did all my 260 TD missions (with honours) in the Grille and Skorpion g

6 minutes ago, Va1heru said:

Grille, even after the nerf its the easiest to do 8k+ dmg in. I did all my 260 TD missions (with honours) in the Grille and Skorpion g

I also did almost all of them with the Skorpion g but the 15th mission is undoable with the skorp for me.

grille

750 alpha+mobility=ez dmg

whatever you do dont rebuy 268 because you will end up selling it 2nd time like me :doge:

The Strv103b could be quite good too, the grind is just ugh. 183s are quite good at doing raw damage missions because when they get good match they can fucking rekt, but it can be RNG lottery fest. Best option is probs rebuying the grille i guess

STRV 103B, Grille 15, Udes. You can skate through all the missions in just those three tanks

4 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

STRV 103B, Grille 15, Udes. You can skate through all the missions in just those three tanks

this ^^ learn some climbing with udes and you can do magic with it, maps like windstrom, red shire. steppes are really good for it, strvs can climb quite many places too, "easy" 8k dmg, for a good player :)

still stuck at TD-15.3. The closest i've gotten to was with the T30, but the low rolls + low RoF is just cancer

704 should still be decent but the Waffles/Swede pancake/American burgers should be more consistent.

What do you guys think about Jagzilla or the 183?

8 minutes ago, Nalok said:

What do you guys think about Jagzilla or the 183?

too situational.

I have a 4005 and i get a good game followed by a shit game.

They rely too much on team composition (maybe the jagdpyzda less than the FVs).

british TDs have so few shells that you need to make every shot count and also HESH can troll you harder than IS4 spaced side armour.

hit a 113 in the side: 500dmg, hit another 113 in the same spot: 1.8k damage..

to the OP: grille or STRV and pray for prokhorovka.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0