Joyrider216

Final Farewell

45 posts in this topic

Pick up girls IRL with your purple tales. Toodles man.

:brokenheart:

I will never forget you, my friend. Your leaving kinda hurts, but thats how it is. You are reaching the freedom out of the WoT world. I will probably do it by myself someday too, but dont see it happening very soon yet.

Im still very sad but im kinda happy same time because im sure you will enjoy other stuff in your life more than internet tanks. RL is priority over everything, no matter how sexy and t h i c c jap heavies this game has :doge: 

I and other chatwhores had fantastic time with you on the chat. Hopefully IRL RNG is gentle for you. 

Farewell, Joy.

Sometimes separation is the best thing. When a game starts to intrude on your other responsibilities, it is time to take a minute and set it down. Thx for the brief education on how to tank man, hope the flu thing you got didn't deck you that hard. Its been real. Its been fun, I can say its been real fun. Catch ya on the flip side? If you haven't give the original Mass Effect Trilogy a go. good story. Can't say so much for Andromeda. Haven't played it yet. XD

Take it easy man.

Sov. 

Go get purple at lyfe like me you red shitter. Good luck, work hard and try to stay out of trouble and you'll do great. All the best my friend.

Maybe one day I too can find the will to quit.

8 minutes ago, Kolni said:

give me ur acc

yeah come be a bulba and a fame player :^)

Just now, Zepherex said:

yeah come be a bulba and a fame player :^)

pompous cant be the only one

12 minutes ago, Kolni said:

give me ur acc

give me ur gold :doge:

1 hour ago, Joyrider216 said:

I have missed out on so many better opportunities in real life. Moving forward into this coming stage of my life, I don't think that WoT is the best thing to be spending my time on

That's an incredibly wise self-evaluation. College is the perfect time to rectify that---go out and get em. 

32 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

Maybe one day I too can find the will to quit.

Not in a million fucking years will we be that lucky :serb: 

1 minute ago, Whole_Nutmeg said:

Not in a million fucking years will we be that lucky :serb: 

Yeah, im too addicted to being toxic or whatever :superserb:

This is an emote? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ever since I got a job I can't be arsed with WoT anymore, I got better things to do in life than getting cancer in a game with no meaning. I don't have the time to devote to anything WoT related anymore and I don't really miss the game as much as I thought I would of. I'm not leaving the website but I'm probably stopping with WoT for the distant future, I'm coming back at the soonest in August to check out the new graphics that's about it.

Now I understand when people say they don't have time for this shit because I really can't be arsed either.

o7 or F or some shit, you're one of the good ones Joyrider - best of luck

Congratulations, you have won the game!

We will miss you :feelsbad:

Goodbye at the end of the day this is just a game and if it becomes a job or just something annoying to do the best thing is to leave. 

I hope you figure out yourself and your life. This will be the hardest game/challange of your life and i am not sure if anyone can win at it. 

Hope all goes for the best. 

Goodluck!

Byeeeeee Joy :luvkitty: I suppose if it really interferes with the real important shit, it's best you really stop - for some time, at least. Make sure to relapse from time to time tho, not on the game - fuck the game, but come have a chat :wub: good luck with IRL stufferino.

3 hours ago, Kolni said:

give me ur acc

The 907 is mine though.

I'll miss you my AM pal. Do everything smart!

I guess I'm lucky in that my career path will allow me to keep gaming, and be around people irl who have the same interest.

good luck my friend, we've never really talked much outside of discord/chat/forums, but I hope everything works out.

Good luck in collgage joy! And if you don't mind, pm steam name pl0x :cri: