Joyrider216

Final Farewell

45 posts in this topic

By my man, keep the hustle going but make sure you keep a good work life balance. Good luck in your future endeavors. 

I'll miss having another soul online with me in the American morning, see you friendo :feelsbad:

I remember being a DINK (Dual income, no kids), when my wife and I graduated from college. Boats, cars, property on salt water access canals in South West Fl.

Camping on remote islands that shitter tourists couldn't get to. On plane in 3 feet of water, watching rental boats try to mimic my high tide burn and plow into an oyster bar :gachi:

Defining our respective careers, making lifelong friends we still stay in touch with 20+ years later, and then our children, the best things in our life.

Still heavy into long distance racing, a big focus of my life now outside of this game.

Yeah, go live, good luck, have fun. Games will be here when you slow down a bit.

18 hours ago, Kolni said:

give me ur acc

As they say in Scotland: "Your father is dead? What size were his shoes?"

Good luck!

getting purple at picking up chicks has a lot of the same criteria, knowledge of weak spots and playing a significant sample size...and every chick is a new premium tank....but you cant get herpes from tanks, so wrap your tool up bud ;)

University was a great time, many more of my buddies from university I am still friends with now, 25 years later, compared to just a couple High School friends.

Take some (non life threatening) chances, you are only young once.  Got out, do things, hit lots of school organized events...if they suck, you can leave, if not you are experiencing new things and hopefully meeting some new people. I did a lot of growing as a person OUTSIDE of the academic aspect, but remember you are spending a good chunk of money for the academic part, remember your priorities.

Bye Joyrider, enjoy yourself, from someone who went to uni twice, that's fairly easy ;).
Get out and do things, live life and find yourself as you grow both academically and socially.
Good luck friend.

On 20/03/2017 at 8:25 PM, SchnitzelTruck said:

If you return you lose

:wave:

So you lost?

2 minutes ago, KenadianCSJ said:

So you lost?

We all lost when we first hit the download button 

1 hour ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

We all lost when we first hit the download button 

Truer words never spoken.

Good luck friend, always enjoyed chatting with you.

Best of luck buddy - I'm sure in a few days you'll realise that this is the best choice you have ever made. Getting away from this cancerous broken shit product WG is calling a game. Yea after 7 years it's still full of shit mechanics and even further away from worthy competitive play. I'm sure your life will change positively!

All of this makes me want to quit too :cri:

Yo man. Don't go away totally. Come join us on the WoTLabs discord. It may be called WoTLabs but the amount of WoT/WoWS discussion that happens is surprisingly minimal :-)

Take care, bro. It's been fun platooning and just shootin the shit with you.

Best of luck at college and feel free to stop by on here or steam sometime.

Best of luck joy, stay strong and keep going:rabble1:

you were very nice and welcoming to new player/chatter, so i'm sure you will get ppl to like you even in your uncertain future:D

may russian bias be with you o7

Sad to lose you from Wotlabs, happy you're doing what's best for you. Will be in touch by email with a longer response when I'm a bit better (chest infection turned into pneumonia) and I can think. Hope you end up coming down under on a placement!

13 hours ago, FurryLionBalls said:

Sad to lose you from Wotlabs, happy you're doing what's best for you. Will be in touch by email with a longer response when I'm a bit better (chest infection turned into pneumonia) and I can think. Hope you end up coming down under on a placement!

Get well soon!