86 posts in this topic

No comment on siege mode, other than requiring a bit more planning, but -11 gun depression and traverse fast enough that you basically have unlimited arc are pretty nice things to have.

if you get rushed by a light you're doing something wrong.

Also siege mode takes some time to get used to, but once you've mastered it, you're going to get a shitload of yoloswag shots (also thanks to 0.01 dispersion while moving), so dank most people will call you hacker..

I had more fun in this thing than on the Skorp. Sitting at a campsite pumping free dmg to yolo pubbies, would definitely want a mediocre team than a decent one :minidoge:

On 29/03/2017 at 9:46 AM, TheMarine0341 said:

Correct. HEAT's auto-bounce angle is 80 degrees, regardless of caliber. without spaced armor, they're all auto-pen

Yes, you definitely want a team of plebs so you can farm all the damage.

Or platoon with a light so he can spot for you and farm that assisted like a boss..

If you get a competent team you may not farm as much as with a team of camping bots.

I hate this tank, so many retards hard fapping around base. Useless for team... 

On 29/4/2017 at 1:57 PM, BlackAdder said:

I hate retards hard fapping around base. Useless for team... 

Ftfy.

Love this tank, sitting at 57% and a rather paltry 1.5k DPG, but ehh siege mode memes are the best. The .01 dispersion means that I can switch targets extremely easily, and 45kph backwards speed means I can pull out of a collapsing flank pretty quickly

So now that this is in the Tech Tree (10900 gold) how decent is it without a skilled crew?

Haven't started either of the Swedish lines, but think the TD one looks interesting, just wondering if this can work with a zero skill crew or if I should pick up the T6 m42 thing and then retrain the crew.

It is in the tech tree?

I am an idiot for buying it :( 

17 hours ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

So now that this is in the Tech Tree (10900 gold) how decent is it without a skilled crew?

Haven't started either of the Swedish lines, but think the TD one looks interesting, just wondering if this can work with a zero skill crew or if I should pick up the T6 m42 thing and then retrain the crew.

Burn some crew xp reserves (or wait for usual crew xp bonus weekends) to  get 6th sense ASAP. The rest will slowly accumulate as you play. This tank can be best tank with a potato crew as accuracy, penetration and gun handling values are excellent.