leggasiini

THE ULTIMATE DREAM OF ALL US...IT ACTUALLY MIGHT BE POSSIBLE...

112 posts in this topic

Get ready. You wont believe this:

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/03/23/wot-wg-devs-considering-the-removal-of-the-artillery-class/

Yes. Thats right. WG is considering to...

r e m o v e  a r t y

" On an official WG RU stream, the developers are considering the removal of the artillery class if the stun mechanics currently being tested on the Sandbox server are received negatively. "

Image result for serB

Image result for serB

That would be the only thing that would make me come back to the game 

BS.

I'll believe it when i see it. This is just plain old BS talk. 

THE ULTIMATE DREAM OF ALL US

No it's not. If it is, nobody would play that POS. 

It's a crap in bullshit sauce. First of all tards say how stun mechanics is great and the only thing to change is to keep current alpha dmg (+ stun so...). Second global refund of exp and credits would skull fuck WoT economy. Third shitstorm would be worse than Chernobyl.

Not a chance.

tumblr_on3cchmXcQ1th4op5o1_540.jpg

If this is true, this shit won't happen much longer

I'd like to blow my load all over my keyboard and monitor, but I'll save that for if this ever hits live server.

Dont get "too" hyped, arty removal is not CONFIRMED, definitely not yet. However, the fact this is first time ever in the history that arty removal is NOT impossible is still admitely quite hype.

There is hope :) 

To me honestly it sounds more like a gimmick to just calm everyones tits for some time. You know carrot on a stick in front of a horse. Give people fake hope just so they would keep on playing.

The thing is, what will WG do will all the XP spend on arty lines? Some people even bought this low tier premium artys. Even if all the Xp spend on arty will become freeXP what will happen with those premium artys? 

I don't rly think we will see an arty removal after all this years. 

2 minutes ago, hall0 said:

The thing is, what will WG do will all the XP spend on arty lines? Some people even bought this low tier premium artys. Even if all the Xp spend on arty will become freeXP what will happen with those premium artys? 

I don't rly thing we will see an arty removal after all this years. 

^^^

Given they apparently have a policy now that they won't nerf something people bought (sigh), you'd wonder how on earth they'd get around removing all the clicker lines.

15 minutes ago, Ezz said:

^^^

Given they apparently have a policy now that they won't nerf something people bought (sigh), you'd wonder how on earth they'd get around removing all the clicker lines.

Special mode where prem cancer players can shit on real bots?

15 minutes ago, Ezz said:

^^^

Isn't that just a rumor made by people who don't understand EULA?

1 minute ago, yuryi said:

Isn't that just a rumor made by people who don't understand EULA?

Nerfing and removing are two completly different things and EULAs dont stand above the law.

They could just reimburse players with prem arty with the equivalent gold value. Still don't think removal will ever happen though.

Arty removal has been confirmed for the patch following Havok Engine implementation

9 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Nerfing and removing are two completly different things and EULAs dont stand above the law.

Yeah I get that it doesnt work for removal but I dont think WG would uphold the policy of never nerfing a premium, otherwise all premiums from now would be complete garbage

23 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

Arty removal has been confirmed for the patch following Havok Engine implementation

64250831.png

And they were all fired immediately after the stream. SerB announced as new WoT developer team.

1 hour ago, Siimcy said:

Sloomcy returns if this happens. @Tranderas :hb: 

Hell, Tranderas returns if this happens @Siimcy.

It's known that I'm a fan of arty- I even chose it as my title when I started giving money to Solo- but the combination of a hatred of HE mechanics and the ridiculous RNG involved with it have made it less fun to play the more I play the game. It also makes the corridor meta worse because people are scared to roam on the open maps, and to peek out of those corridors on other maps.

I would prefer an HE rework before attempting an arty removal, because HE hits derps and SPGs where arty removal only hits arty. However, I would not consider an arty removal to be a negative change to the game.

A lot of shitty balance tweaks were made because there is arty. They will have a even bigger problem of revoke them all after they managed to compensate all cancer shitters. Finger cross for people crying nerf to super heavies.

Don't get me wrong, if they really remove arty and make the new MM change live, I will give them money - for at most a month maybe :dealdog:

I might do x2 for the maus line when I have nothing to do from now