leggasiini

THE ULTIMATE DREAM OF ALL US...IT ACTUALLY MIGHT BE POSSIBLE...

112 posts in this topic

n7R3TJB.png

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Really though, if this happens I'm going to be thrilled. I don't think I can really say how much I'll enjoy rubbing it in their faces that they won't be able to play artillery anymore.

Please, please let this happen.

Ill believe it when they make a video about it. I wanna see the likes/dislike ratio as well as the untouchable salt in the comment section.

Then maybe... I might come back.

3 minutes ago, hallo1994 said:

Ill believe it when they make a video about it.

One has to wonder why they have been tinkering so much with new arty mechanics if they are then going to remove them. I'm smelling early april fools.

I would re-install thinking "Time to have fun" only to then rage about the RNG aspects of the game and how it really just dumbs down your skill.

34 minutes ago, Ezz said:

One has to wonder why they have been tinkering so much with new arty mechanics if they are then going to remove them. I'm smelling early april fools.

Agreed- noway are they removing arty....

and get me the stream on which they said it at the very least pls, I'm not sure that its just whoever runs the site spraying bs out of his ass.

2 hours ago, MetGreDKo said:

So let's say for a moment it does happen. What would they do with spall liners?

Pubbies would still use them because "ramming OP!"

I expect them to turn all arty into derpguns with a small reduction in calibre and double or triple their current HP. There will be three or four Type 5 wannabes each mach and armour will be more useless than ever.

I have a solution if WG still want to keep arty:

The only map it can see is Mittengard:

- it only sees other arty

- no MM restriction, tier 2+s can see tier 10s (imagine a little su-26 trying to pump shot after shot before a GC try's to nuke it)

Alternatively, if WG *have* to keep it ingame:

- it can only damage Defenders / 252Us*

*and T67s because fuck em

8 hours ago, Siimcy said:

Sloomcy returns if this happens. @Tranderas :hb: 

inb4 you find another reason to rage for the game and quit few days later :nanodoge::microdoge::minidoge::doge:

1 hour ago, lavawing said:

I expect them to turn all arty into derpguns with a small reduction in calibre and double or triple their current HP. There will be three or four Type 5 wannabes each mach and armour will be more useless than ever.

Kind of like what AW was trying to do with arty?

5 hours ago, Ezz said:

Because the info has been (already) taken out of context. They wil think about  removing all arty if the stun mechanic doesn't work as they want.

6 minutes ago, PantyHero said:

7 fucking years too late. 

^

everything would have been so much easier if they didnt bring arta in first place

I think arty has its place to counter hulldown spots that otherwise would be to good positions.

However 1-clicking need to stop and what the hell did they think when their splash became massive along with stun..?

1. Remove 1-shot ability (AP, HEAT)

2. Reduce splash radius

3. Give them a 0.5-1 "stun" which only interupts what you are doing/removed control. Either so the tank stops, similiar to tracking or remove the control of the tank so it acts like "post battle"

4. Remove XVM or fix MM to make battles more even. 

10 minutes ago, X3N4 said:

With the speed of Wargaming's decision making and development process the ETA of this might be what, 2025?

after havok engine implementation:Ytho:

24 minutes ago, X3N4 said:

With the speed of Wargaming's decision making and development process the ETA of this might be what, 2025?

Would you come back if that were to happen, let's say this year? Or are you done with the game in general?

1 hour ago, Wessmen said:

I think arty has its place to counter hulldown spots that otherwise would be to good positions.

However 1-clicking need to stop and what the hell did they think when their splash became massive along with stun..?

1. Remove 1-shot ability (AP, HEAT)

2. Reduce splash radius

3. Give them a 0.5-1 "stun" which only interupts what you are doing/removed control. Either so the tank stops, similiar to tracking or remove the control of the tank so it acts like "post battle"

4. Remove XVM or fix MM to make battles more even. 

Doesn't need a class for that - could just borrow the mechanic from that other mode (rampage?) where a player gets to make an arty shot as a bonus after accumulating enough damage / spotting or whatever.

3 minutes ago, Sylvansight said:

Doesn't need a class for that - could just borrow the mechanic from that other mode (rampage?) where a player gets to make an arty shot as a bonus after accumulating enough damage / spotting or whatever.

Like an April's fool event a couple of years ago, you were given an arty strike after completing a small mission (was like 2 kills and win or something like that).

Good for digging out that TD on the redline you can't spot.

There should be a damage threshold for every tier though, like 1000 for tier 7, 1500 t8, 2000 t9 and 2500 for tier 10. Multiple uses per battle, activates as soon as you reach the required damage or its multiple (one at 2500, one at 5000, 7500, 10000)

Make it more annoying than focused on dealing damage (maybe add the sb arty mechanics) yet give the enemy a notification they're getting artied, so they either take the damage/stun or leave their position.

Being usable pretty much anywhere on all the maps, it's a quite good way to prevent camping (move or die).

If it's true, wg has to refund people who have spgs in their garages, hoping for full credits, gold for camo and emblems and a free crew retrain.