NightmareMk9

Paypal Specials in WOT and WOWS

21 posts in this topic

WG likes to hide shit.  My friend found a Paypal  deal on the Atlanta this weekend.  Pretty good price or pretty good $ for Doubloons if you already own the Atlanta

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/

AT_zpsuoi2yhla.jpg

Isn't that always the mental battle.  I only have about $50 into WOWS because I think I will need a high tier premium ship to move past tier 7.  I'm constantly broke even with my WOT Premium time.

Every purchase from WG I have to weigh the desire to deny them money vs the desire to make my life in the game easier

1 hour ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Isn't that always the mental battle.  I only have about $50 into WOWS because I think I will need a high tier premium ship to move past tier 7.  I'm constantly broke even with my WOT Premium time.

Every purchase from WG I have to weigh the desire to deny them money vs the desire to make my life in the game easier

If you were going to spend money on WoWS, you should have done it when they had the Christmas Santa crates. Those things spit out premium ships left and right from the $3 and $5 crates.

Honestly, I dont have any reason to not want to give WG money, after all WoT is easily my most played game of all time, and I still love playing both tanks and ships. However I just dont give them money because I've got so much gold I can't rationalise spending money when I have 30K gold already on my account

I'm staring long and hard at the WoT M46 Ripper Deal...

Meanwhile, on the ASIA server (AUD):

e1a0e16209.jpg This one was tempting however...

25a8da6bd2.jpg 

And there was a 30d premium + 2500 gold pack for ~$10 off. Same with WoWS. Really, only tanks got bussed. 

I can't find a single Paypal offer on EU. I bought some gold with one earlier this week, but that was nowhere near as good as these discounts.

6 hours ago, CoolOff said:

I can't find a single Paypal offer on EU. I bought some gold with one earlier this week, but that was nowhere near as good as these discounts.

You poor Euro peasants.