leggasiini

Have you ever sold tier 10s and how you feel about selling them?

40 posts in this topic

Topic.

Selling tier 10s is somewhat common topic. "OMFG U WASTE 3 MILLION CREDITS IF YOU SELL IT!!!!" "WHAT IF YOU WANT IT BACK!!!11" etc etc.

Now into reality, do you actually think its silly to sell tier 10s? How many tier 10s have you sold in your tanking career?

Personally i have sold fuckton of tier 10s and i dont give damn about it. Atleast i have tried the tank so i can tell others how it is, and whats the point of keeping if it isnt fun :P

EDIT:

List of T10s i sold:

FV215b - module damage, gets shat on arty, its huge and rear turret with paper side. I couldnt enjoy it.

Object 268 - no need to explain

113 - its aids in pubs for many reasons and i dont play CW atm. I also rly got tired to it after T-44-100 marathon

Kranvagn - the fact it has utter shit gun and its situnational makes it really unfun to play

TVP 50/51 - lost my will to play it after playing it 100 battles in 2 days for T-44-100 marathon and thought it would get nerfed anyways so i just sold it. I would consider getting this one back but i rarely played it anyways so i dont know, really.

AMX 50 B - it was kinda fun sometimes but most of time i raged to it, gets penned by arty so fucking easily, also i just hate everything that is huge and has no armor. Major git gud problem but i wouldnt just enjoy it enough.

I also sold Type 5 Heavy bit after i first got it as back then it was utterly horrible, but i rebought it later.

Like @SchnitzelTruck said, if its not fun then there is no point to keep it.

I sold the JPE and Leo 1.  Regretted it hugely and bought them both back.  Now I'm 6.1 million behind where I started.  As easy as it is to earn credits these days, I've decided not to sell any tier 10/premium, period. 

I'm thinking of selling my Maus. It's just so boring. RRR wait 3 minutes, hope your team isn't dead or didn't win the flank, press 2, do 3-4k dmg, 

Im a simple man, If it's not fun I sell it. 

Money goes towards drowning my sorrows in apcr showers

I've sold the 183, the E5, the IS4 and the object 430 :fat:

IS4 is hot garbage, I never liked the E5 even pre nerf, the 183 is an obnoxious RNG cannon and my ability to play the 430 is roughly on par with my ability to socialize normally.

I sold my 183 and 268 after their nerfs

Almost sold my JPE after getting 38%[email protected] because not having 55%[email protected] X is retarded, but i figured I would eventually play it few years down the road when i get bored of my 23 tier x

Obviously I don't like TDs much so I didn't even bother buying the foch 155 because it got nerfed as well.

Now however I do want to get back my 183 because for me personally it atleast is better than 4005, which i researched a while back and haven't bought.

TLDR: Don't sell tier Xs, just let them rot in your garage, and don't bother buying Tier Xs you won't like (Check them out on friend's acc)

Can't you still use an exception to get them back for 1/2 price?

https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/513

I recovered a bunch of tanks in October last year (Premium and Non-Premium).

From Oct 4, 2016

Thank you for playing our game and reaching out to us here at Wargaming Support.

We understand that you want two of the premium tanks that you sold to be restored.

Although a vast majority of these in-game actions are irreversible, Tankers now have the ability to use up to four (4) exceptions per calendar year to reverse any unwanted garage actions that occur within the same calendar year. As for your other question regarding restoring non-premium tanks you certainly can request for them to be restored along with the premium tanks.

We encourage you to read the following knowledge-base article detailing this information here:
What are exceptions and how do they work?

Players must submit a separate ticket to our customer support department each time they want to make use of an exception. Customer Support will only be able to reverse one action per exception; barring the request is to restore any number of previously sold vehicles.

Here are some examples of what we can offer to reverse:

• Accidental Gold to Credit conversions
  • Tank Restorations (You can request multiple vehicles per Exception)
  • Accidental Ammunition purchases using Gold
  • Reversing accidental garage slot purchases

Unfortunately, our tools do not allow us to revert any of the following actions:

• Actions dealing with Crew or Crew XP
  • Experience or Research
  • Actions (other than sold/lost vehicles) prior to January 1st, 2016
  • Gold spent on Name Changes or Account Management
  • Actions made regarding Clans or Clan Management

As our new policy states above, your tanks listed below qualifies for restoration, however, this will count this as one of your four exceptions for this calendar year!

AT15A - 1,300,000 credits
T28 Concept - 1,400,000 credits

IS-3 (U.S.S.R.) - 1,350,605 credits
M4 Sherman (U.S.A.) - 198,390 credits

Total: 4,248,995 Credits

I have all the researchable T10 Mediums and a bunch of other assorted T10s. Some I have only played once or twice so they show up on my stats. Never sold any of them, who knows when will WG do a T110E5 or Maus style buff on some random T10.

Only tank i have gotten rid of was the waffle...stopped playing it and needed money to get the more tier X meds.

Sold the IS-7 because I hated it, and 268 after the nerf.

For various reasons but yes, sure.

I ragesold the 113 after 40 shitty battles, realized it's not a good fit for me

The 268 when I was a beginner (was my first tier 10), 140 (after double ammoracks and constant fires, etc.), t62a which got rekt all the time, others are waiting to be researched simply: 50b, kranvagn,30b,e50m,m48,is7,etc. but there is a high possibility that besides from a few exceptions I will not buy them.

Currently I'm grinding STRV, 430 and will the sheridan and thats enough for a while

3 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Can't you still use an exception to get them back for 1/2 price?

Yes, which is why I sell any tank, premium or not, which I'm not playing. I get the use of the credits, and there's literally no downside... If I want a tank (or tanks) back, I just submit a ticket. I just did it for the amx 13 90 and ru 251 ahead of the next patch.

Keeping unused tanks in the garage when not playing them seems like a waste, honestly.

I sold the GWE100 a couple of years ago, when I understod that arty is cancer to the game.

I ragesold the E4. If I buy every other tier 10, that is due to buy, then I maybe going to buy it back. 

I regret nothing. 

Personally, I sold all cancer-machines except 261 - and even this shait is going out soon. I also sold AMX 30 and E 100 - both sux hard.

And about the credits? I don't give a fokk.

Posted (edited)

I sold the E50M right when there was so much hype around it being so great and how it was a "better E5". The tank just felt underwhelming for the most part, shitty DPM on a slow med with a paper turret, no thanks m8. This was a long time before the E5 super buff, for you newfags. I never played the buffed E5.

Edited by PityFool

I sold the BatChat 155 58 because it was a useless piece of trash that was terrible to play and not fun in the slightest.

I sold the 121 because I also hated playing it and at the time I was playing a lot of 113 and kept forgetting I had set it as primary so I would scroll back and hit the chinese tank and then accidentally play a game in it so I got rid of it to end that issue.

Sold Grille 15, after nerf this is piece of shit.

Sold JPE100, TD-15.4 done, sold. Too damn situational. 

I think i sold E-100, paper turret, shitty gun.

46 minutes ago, PityFool said:

I sold the E50M right when there was so much hype around it being so great and how it was a "better E5". The tank just felt underwhelming for the most part, shitty DPM on a slow med with a paper turret, no thanks m8. This was a long time before the E5 super buff, for you newfags. I never played the buffed E5.

E50M has replaced E5's in 7v7/CW, friend :D

1 minute ago, TheMarine0341 said:

E50M has replaced E5's in 7v7/CW, friend :D

So glad I don't play anymore

I sold the Leo cause it was shit, then bought it back after wanting to try it again being I was a much worse player at the time. 

Contemplating selling it again, tank is fucking trash. 

113, bought it because everyone was raving about it. Nope, it's just the overrated FotM tank. God forbid someone hits your side. 121 is the superior pub tank as far as I'm concerned 

IS-7 because it's hot garbage, crew is better off in the T-10.

268 after the nerf. (Sold all of my casemates except the SU-152 around the same time.)

I haven't gotten a bunch of tier X tanks yet. Aside from the two CW reward tanks I got, the Obj 907 and M60, i've only got the Centurion AX, STB-1 and 113.

The 113 was my latest addition, and I got it not too long before the buffs to the Jap and German HTs made this feel so redundant in pubs. I'd sell this if it wasn't needed in clan battles, and even then it's not too often used either.

I'm just waiting on a discount on some tanks i've already unlocked such as the FV215b, T110E4, T110E5 and M48

i've got enough garage space to keep some tanks, for now