allied_general

WONKA is issuing Golden Tickets

23 posts in this topic

Willy Wonka Official

WONKA is giving out golden tickets.

WN8 Requirements:

• Over-all: Who cares
  • Recent: Teal or Purple

Must have at least a few tier X meta-tanks.

Looking for activity for Clan Wars (this is priority). 

We also offer a level X financial unit running multiple credit buffs (and others) EVERY evening.

We also do numerous stronghold advances, team-battles, tournaments, and have our own Silver League team.

Team-speak: flarecommunity.dirtydozen.net:9999

wonka.jpg

If you turn your head side ways and squint your eyes .. my stats are tealish or purple depending on what drugs you prefer. I play tanks just as good as anyone who is teal or purple though that you can take to the bank

do you guys offer free food

Will you kick Jessicaelbow? Have below 0 respect for wonka because you think hes a good addition to your clan

what is your stance on the stealing of fizzy lifting drinks???

So you want teal or purple recents but not blue? :P 

Might want to fix that :kappa: 

I play tanks just as good as anyone who is teal or purple though that you can take to the bank

I am a bit confused there mate, as the stats don't quite seem to indicate that. Your Echo-5 and Maus are viable tanks, but the stats are the problem there... get them up and we'll see.

do you guys offer free food

Unfortunately, we can't just hand out free candy from the company... HOWEVER, we have on occasion given free Type-59 codes (and others). But no promises on that continuing in the future. (wink)

can i sleep on this offer?

No promises, but since we do continue to cycle out those who revert to inactivity due to life issues... I'm sure more tickets will be available in the future...

Will you kick Jessicaelbow? 

Assassain7, I am not too sure what drama may have happened between you two, but Jessica is NOT in WONKA. So does that answer your question? Please feel free to private message me any further details on this. As I'd like to know...

Please explain...

So you want teal or purple recents but not blue? :P 

Oh sorry, was that a rhetorical quest--

Can you 1v1 tho.

What?!

gene-wilder-willy-wonka.jpg

On 4/16/2017 at 1:12 AM, WorldConqueror said:

15 hours ago, allied_general said:

Please explain...

10/10 WONKA recruiter misses WONKA reference...

On 16/04/2017 at 6:11 PM, Assassin7 said:

Will you kick Jessicaelbow? Have below 0 respect for wonka because you think hes a good addition to your clan

FYI ^ Via PM I informed him that _BRAAAAP is Jessicaelbow, and told him about the guy. and, after a week or so, the answer to this question is no.

therefore, Don't join WONKA. they're shitters who endorse griefing. 

10/10 WONKA recruiter misses WONKA reference...

There are a hundred memes on Fizzy drinks, I wanted him to explain which angle first for a witty reply. Maybe you missed them?

the answer to this question is no.

Thank you Assassin for your input regarding the feud you and Braaaaaaaaaap have had. I am sorry about the personal issues, and he has been spoken to about this.

Ohh, by the way, we did recently have a little bit of some Drama at the factory this afternoon. Turns out one of our ill informed Oompa Loompas got confused, and as a result ended up kicking Jessica... (you can confirm this by checking).

It was... somewhat of an accident though. I will hope that he behaves more after this, and we can all get along again once he returns. But I will keep my vanilla-chocolate fingers crossed in the meantime.

For the record... Wonka as a whole always has great respect for your clan, and no matter regarding our wins or losses vs Mahou, you guys have always been top good competition for us. 

2 hours ago, allied_general said:

There are a hundred memes on Fizzy drinks, I wanted him to explain which angle first for a witty reply. Maybe you missed them?

Thank you Assassin for your input regarding the feud you and Braaaaaaaaaap have had. I am sorry about the personal issues, and he has been spoken to about this.

Ohh, by the way, we did recently have a little bit of some Drama at the factory this afternoon. Turns out one of our ill informed Oompa Loompas got confused, and as a result ended up kicking Jessica... (you can confirm this by checking).

It was... somewhat of an accident though. I will hope that he behaves more after this, and we can all get along again once he returns. But I will keep my vanilla-chocolate fingers crossed in the meantime.

For the record... Wonka as a whole always has great respect for your clan, and no matter regarding our wins or losses vs Mahou, you guys have always been top good competition for us. 

Jessicaelbow aka braaaap. Literally tks people from top clans randomly. Why do you think he joined your trash clan instead of a good one? Because hes on every clans perma denied list.

1 hour ago, Zepherex said:

Jessicaelbow aka braaaap. Literally tks people from top clans randomly. Why do you think he joined your trash clan instead of a good one? Because hes on every clans perma denied list.

@allied_general One person calls your clan trash and you're ready to pack your bags and leave? Weak. I'll break the situation down for you. Your clan has a player in its ranks who has repeatedly proven to be a dreg of society with little regard for any potential repercussions. You are choosing to include that player as a representative of your clan, thus you are also facing the consequences of harbouring a strongly disliked member of the community. I'd suggest you either remove the cancerous tumour or grow some skin because you're going to get bad mannered on the daily.

Because hes on every clans perma denied list.

I believe he is in Havok now. So I'm a bit confused at your rant. Or did you get Wonka confused with Havok?

This is actually old news new mate... But feel free to PM me if you're looking to join Wonka Zepherex, as I'm not sure why else you are posting here. 

@Assassin7, thanks for the cliff notes there. I haven't paid attention those banned since the great banning of Garbad here years ago.

he is indeed in HAVOK now.

respect for WONKA restored, respect for HAVOK destroyed.

On 5/8/2017 at 7:25 PM, Assassin7 said:

he is indeed in HAVOK now.

respect for WONKA restored, respect for HAVOK destroyed.

Jesus christ, can you just fuck off already? You are quite literally one of THE most annoying people to exist on the NA server I've ever run in to, it's like you have nothing better to do than follow me around trying to trash me, though I guess your 5 person audience on your stream can't be helped so that leaves you with more spare time :^)

How about you worry about showing up for those college classes you're going to fail once again? You know the river (mummy's bank) only runs so deep, friend asassian (Really ought to go back to school and fix your non-existant spelling ability).

Maybe if you didn't fail everything you would be up to the challenge to debate me, but clearly lack the higher cognitive function to do so.

The amusing thing is people in wonka want me to join and I will gladly return to a clan that couldn't give two shits what some mongoloid animutard from mawho thinks. Thats when you know you got a clan worth joining; when niggas don't care what you have done and will stick up for you

So how about you stop derailing this thread that has *nothing* to do with me before I shit on you again?

If you would like to know, I only joined havok cause of a friend of mine asked me to and I said yes. Atleast I'll be netting another campaign tank this coming campaign, you're welcome to come and attempt to stop that. Tell eural that last part for me, please.

54 minutes ago, Brappitybrap said:

-concentrated autism-

98a420b008.png 

My neural network seems to be activating...

Wasn't he banned on his main wotlabs? Can we ban his wotlabs alt now before it spreads? :MingLee: @PityFool

lets see where it goes first...been awhile since i grabbed some :popcorn:  and sat back & watched

17 hours ago, Brappitybrap said:

Jesus christ, can you just fuck off already? You are quite literally one of THE most annoying people to exist on the NA server I've ever run in to, it's like you have nothing better to do than follow me around trying to trash me, though I guess your 5 person audience on your stream can't be helped so that leaves you with more spare time :^)

How about you worry about showing up for those college classes you're going to fail once again? You know the river (mummy's bank) only runs so deep, friend asassian (Really ought to go back to school and fix your non-existant spelling ability).

Maybe if you didn't fail everything you would be up to the challenge to debate me, but clearly lack the higher cognitive function to do so.

The amusing thing is people in wonka want me to join and I will gladly return to a clan that couldn't give two shits what some mongoloid animutard from mawho thinks. Thats when you know you got a clan worth joining; when niggas don't care what you have done and will stick up for you

So how about you stop derailing this thread that has *nothing* to do with me before I shit on you again?

If you would like to know, I only joined havok cause of a friend of mine asked me to and I said yes. Atleast I'll be netting another campaign tank this coming campaign, you're welcome to come and attempt to stop that. Tell eural that last part for me, please.

>Constantly stream snipes me

>TKs me whenever the chance arises

>TKs plenty of other unicums for the hell of it. 

>Is usually one of said viewers on my stream anyway

>Gets no retaliation in return except minor annoyance and a short post on wotlabs to his clan commander

>Somehow im the bad guy here