Gryphon_

9.18 Update Notes

79 posts in this topic

Thanks Gryphon!

"Increased the repair cost by XX%

Decreased profitability by XX% "

Extra special sauced nerf at the last minute.

M41 Walker Bulldog

Changed the reload time of 76 mm Gun T91E5 for the M41 turret from 38 s to 40 s

Changed the number of shells in the magazine for the 76 mm Gun T91E5 for the M41A1 turret from 10 to 6

I honestly thought this was a mistake when they did it on CT.  apparently not.  Bulldog just got taken out back and shot.

Just now, ProfessorMunroe said:

M41 Walker Bulldog

Changed the reload time of 76 mm Gun T91E5 for the M41 turret from 38 s to 40 s

Changed the number of shells in the magazine for the 76 mm Gun T91E5 for the M41A1 turret from 10 to 6

I honestly thought this was a mistake when they did it on CT.  apparently not.  Bulldog just got taken out back and shot.

The autoloader was dead prior to this latest nerf anyway. The single shot isnt bad

Changed the conditions of refunding for the light tanks:

T-54 ltwt.

If the T-54 ltwt. is researched:

• If the LTTB is not available in the Garage, add the LTTB with a vehicle slot and a crew trained to 50%.
  • If the LTTB is available in the Garage, perform refunding in the amount of 1,205,000 credits.

Ru 251

If the Ru 251 is researched:

• The HWK 12 with a vehicle slot and a crew trained to 50% is added to the account.

T49

If the T49 is researched.

• If the M41 Bulldog is not available in the Garage, add the M41 Bulldog with a vehicle slot and a crew trained to 50%.
  • If the M41 Bulldog is available in the Garage, perform refunding in the amount of 1,200,000 credits.

AMX 13 90

If the AMX 13 90 is researched:

• The Batignolles-Chatillon 12t with a vehicle slot and a crew trained to 50% is added to the account.

At least we will get some credits out of it.....

FV3805

•  Removed the AP Mk. V
  •  Decreased dispersion during movement of the FV3805 suspension by 15%
  • Decreased dispersion during movement of the FV3806 suspension by 17%
  • Decreased dispersion on hull traverse of the FV3805 suspension by 15%
  • Decreased dispersion on hull traverse of the FV3806 suspension by 17%

I honestly didn't check everything. But why would you want to decrease dispersion on movement on an arty ? 

Ps: To all NA folks. Tell us how arta is now ! And Also how all the T9 lights. 

AMX 13 57 

• Decreased dispersion during movement of the AMX 13 57 suspension by 19%
  • Decreased dispersion on hull traverse of the AMX 13 57 suspension by 19%
  • Decreased dispersion on turret traverse of the 57 mm L/100 gun by 17%
  • Added the option of mounting the Vertical Stabilizer Mk 1

They are downtiering the 13 57 AND buffing it ! 

So, SPGs cannot be in platoons with ANY other vehicle, not just other SPGs.  I wonder if dynamic toons are included?  Either way that will make some of the LT missions a lot harder.

VK leopard is now in my garage again.

0.19 dispersion on movement is now 0.12 with equipment and the gun is unchanged entirely. Gonna mess up some tier5 pubbies with a death of a thousand cuts.

So shall i sell all of my lights or keep some like the bulldog?

Anyone noticed this? Bringing back the P2W.

• Recharge of almost all standard consumables takes 90 seconds; recharge of Premium consumables takes 60 seconds.
  • The Large First Aid Kit and the Small First Aid Kit have the same recharge time (90 seconds).

1 minute ago, nabucodonsor said:

So shall i sell all of my lights or keep some like the bulldog?

A lot of them are straight up buffed, bulldog is total garbage now tho.

1 minute ago, RagePrincess said:

Anyone noticed this? Bringing back the P2W.

• Recharge of almost all standard consumables takes 90 seconds; recharge of Premium consumables takes 60 seconds.
  • The Large First Aid Kit and the Small First Aid Kit have the same recharge time (90 seconds).

The med kit used to have a 60 sec reload and that's the one that removes stun. So they reverted that.

3 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

A lot of them are straight up buffed, bulldog is total garbage now tho.

I have t49 bulldog t37 and 59 16. Which go which will stay?

8 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

I have t49 bulldog t37 and 59 16. Which go which will stay?

T49 gets decent to massive buffs in every category while retaining the same MM it had prior to the patch

Bulldog becomes utter dogshit, its worse than the t71 in almost every way despite being a tier higher. Pretty much forced to use the single shot

T37 gets a major mobility buff and significant dispersion on turret rotation buff. Gun becomes shitty tho since it basically becomes an e8 on steroids

5916 is pretty much unchanged apart from VR/reload nerf and gun handling buff

1 minute ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

bulldog becomes utter dogshit, its worse than the t71 in almost every way despite being a tier higher.

T37 gets a major mobility buff and significant dispersion on turret rotation buff. Gun becomes shitty tho since it basically becomes an e8 on steroids

Literally every LT gun sub tier 9 (current 8s) has been shit on in one way or another.

Doesnt mean useless tho

3 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

T49 gets decent to massive buffs in every category while retaining the same MM it had prior to the patch

Bulldog becomes utter dogshit, its worse than the t71 in almost every way despite being a tier higher.

Thanks. Dammit i was hoping of having a decent LT for tier8 SH. 

2 hours ago, Tankthief said:

Changed the conditions of refunding for the light tanks:

T-54 ltwt.

If the T-54 ltwt. is researched:

• If the LTTB is not available in the Garage, add the LTTB with a vehicle slot and a crew trained to 50%.
  • If the LTTB is available in the Garage, perform refunding in the amount of 1,205,000 credits.

Ru 251

If the Ru 251 is researched:

• The HWK 12 with a vehicle slot and a crew trained to 50% is added to the account.

T49

If the T49 is researched.

• If the M41 Bulldog is not available in the Garage, add the M41 Bulldog with a vehicle slot and a crew trained to 50%.
  • If the M41 Bulldog is available in the Garage, perform refunding in the amount of 1,200,000 credits.

AMX 13 90

If the AMX 13 90 is researched:

• The Batignolles-Chatillon 12t with a vehicle slot and a crew trained to 50% is added to the account.

At least we will get some credits out of it.....

When it just says "researched", does that mean that you get the new tier 8 even if you don't have the current tier 8 in the garage?

15 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

Thanks. Dammit i was hoping of having a decent LT for tier8 SH. 

Comparing all the tier8 LT's the new German one is the best all around imo. Highest VR, among the best mobility, best gun dep, 2nd highest pen/alpha behind wz132, best acc by a long shot.

The 2 downsides are shitty reload (6 secs when equipped + food) and horrible shell velocity. Really depends on how comfortable you are with 630m/s velocity >.<

Bulldog with singleshot and is an option too while wz132 is mostly unchanged from its prior form. Nothing is really gonna replace t54lt and 1390 spam tho

11 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Comparing all the tier8 LT's the new German one is the best all around imo. Highest VR, among the best mobility, best gun dep, 2nd highest pen/alpha behind wz132, best acc by a long shot.

The 2 downsides are shitty reload (6 secs when equipped + food) and horrible shell velocity. Really depends on how comfortable you are with 630m/s velocity >.<

Ah you know i just checked and compared all the lights, and the bulldog does not seem so bad after all (for a lt). It is still the fastest, has highest shell velocity and best gun handling including aiming time. What bothers me is the shit pen, but that is the same for all. The GF looks better though it is the sluggishest of all.

So now we get a faster bulldog with the m32 late gun and 10% more hp. 

Oh don't worry WG will sell you the M41 90 soon enough

2 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

Oh don't worry WG will sell you the M41 90 soon enough

M41 is still kinda shit it actually compares favorably with the new tier 8 lights, but not by much.

Yeah Crabs but look a them. http://tanks.gg/v0918ct/compare/m-41-90-mm?t=hwk-12~lttb~m41-bulldog~wz-132~b-c-12-t

I mean the pw/t difference is huge between the bulldog and the gf, and while the gf gets more alpha and the juicy hep pen, the bulldog seems still good. 

I think the bulldog might still be the best light tank between the same tier lights

If anything, I'm salty WG decided to nerf the top speed of a lot of the lower tier lights. Chaffee and MT-25 now have a top speed of 62 kmph. What. I'll admit that MT-25 looks like a better scout now with the 380m view range, but seriously. What was the idea to nerf both LT speed and VR in general....

19 minutes ago, FoolieCoolie said:

If anything, I'm salty WG decided to nerf the top speed of a lot of the lower tier lights. Chaffee and MT-25 now have a top speed of 62 kmph. What. I'll admit that MT-25 looks like a better scout now with the 380m view range, but seriously. What was the idea to nerf both LT speed and VR in general....

Officially, to force you to use Optics and Binocs over vents, rammer or vertstabs. Inofficially, because WG are a bunch of idiots who do not know what makes their games tick anymore.