Tanager

9.18 is up on NA and available

78 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2017 at 4:21 PM, Madner Kami said:

No, it's not. That shot probably didn't even deal any damage to you and as far as I can see, you were not even tracked. Install a super-heavy spall-liner and learn to live with the fact, that artillery is supposed to disrupt your free roaming.

that's exactly the issue.  arty hits that cant even do dmg (either by being too far away or too small) should stun someone for 0 seconds, not 15. they also need to figure out a way to account for walls, other tanks, etc.  (at least walls/terrain)

17 hours ago, ProfessorMunroe said:

(so bat arty doing 75dmg to my maus between three shots isn't stunning me for ~40 seconds),

75 damage lol, see that is music to my ears cos I hate the Bat Chat arty and it seems to be one of arties hit hardest with the nerf bat. 

I think things like that will put most players off from playing arty in the long run. 

7 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

75 damage lol, see that is music to my ears cos I hate the Bat Chat arty and it seems to be one of arties hit hardest with the nerf bat. 

I think things like that will put most players off from playing arty in the long run. 

This. While I hate stun there is nothing worse than being in a 1 vs 2 and one of the enemies is a reloaded bat arty. Get almost permatracked which given the some splash means permatracked and killed is fun.