TheSovereign

Post patch thoughts

128 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Vettish said:

I don’t know what was going on but last night was tremendously painful with all the human garbage playing arty. Every other game had three human garbage clicker cancer per team. Two games last night I was grieved to the point that I could literally do nothing at all. Zero damage game, no impact what so ever. Who in the seven hells thinks this is good for game design or fun for anyone involved? Fuck arty and all the human garbage that play it.

On a related note, I have a question for all you tryhard CW types. I was given the feedback in an advance that I should equip a spall liner on my E-100. Is this good direction for the E-100 as well as other super heavies in a competitive game mode? I will soon have my Maus that is used in competitive games much more often than the E-100 (at least for now) so I would like to equip both in the proper manner.  Pub effectiveness comes a distant second to competitive game modes for me. Thanks!  

Stay strong man. Be better than a drooling door knob pretending to be a human being playing arty.

As for spall liners. I've been watching some streams of players using it on the Maus and it seems to work pretty well, however, I think the E100 needs a bit more help with it's gun handling so vents probably should stay, unless you're running food then you can probably put a spall liner on it too. Just my 2 cents though.

8 hours ago, Vettish said:

I don’t know what was going on but last night was tremendously painful with all the human garbage playing arty. Every other game had three human garbage clicker cancer per team. Two games last night I was grieved to the point that I could literally do nothing at all. Zero damage game, no impact what so ever. Who in the seven hells thinks this is good for game design or fun for anyone involved? Fuck arty and all the human garbage that play it.

On a related note, I have a question for all you tryhard CW types. I was given the feedback in an advance that I should equip a spall liner on my E-100. Is this good direction for the E-100 as well as other super heavies in a competitive game mode? I will soon have my Maus that is used in competitive games much more often than the E-100 (at least for now) so I would like to equip both in the proper manner.  Pub effectiveness comes a distant second to competitive game modes for me. Thanks!  

1 hour ago, DirtyACE7 said:

Stay strong man. Be better than a drooling door knob pretending to be a human being playing arty.

As for spall liners. I've been watching some streams of players using it on the Maus and it seems to work pretty well, however, I think the E100 needs a bit more help with it's gun handling so vents probably should stay, unless you're running food then you can probably put a spall liner on it too. Just my 2 cents though.

First game playing my maus, running Rammer + Stab + Vents with a 5 skill crew + food(so about 450vr), did 6.6kdmg + 6kills because the gun is just made so good because of the stab/vents/food/bia. Took multiple hits from arty but they barely dented the tank, even 183 shot didn't do much to me. I guess you could swap vents for optics if you want to have dank vr over gun, but if you have a good crew(which you should have for clan wars) then go with stab so you can hit stuff even better since Maus actually gets pretty good vr with vents/bia/food, let alone when you have recon + sit awareness(which you eventually will get spamming those battles for ht missions and clan wars i reckon).

Replay if interested - http://wotreplays.com/site/3623833#swamp-ezioauditore-maus 

Tier 6 is a mess in new patch. 

Finally finished Achilles grind in time to catch the Challenger sale. I'm at 8% for top tier and 56% for staring up at tier 8s. The whole tier is starting to feel like a waste of garage space.