CraBeatOff

I WANNA GO FAST: The T-100LT Appreciation Thread

96 posts in this topic

I bounced 2/4 AP from my 50B off of one of these last night while he was driving straight at me and juking (missed another, so yeah 1 pen from a clip).  It ended badly for me.  I would not want to rely on the armor, but man it was troll as hell.  Now I want one even though I'm probably not good enough to play it.

1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

I bounced 2/4 AP from my 50B off of one of these last night while he was driving straight at me and juking (missed another, so yeah 1 pen from a clip).  It ended badly for me.  I would not want to rely on the armor, but man it was troll as hell.  Now I want one even though I'm probably not good enough to play it.

Dont worry about that - hardly anyone is good enough to play it. Run food or you'll ragequit. Camo is everything on that tank and 42% is the boss.

playing it for shits and giggles in Ranked battles now since I dont have a prem account any more... vents/optics/binos, 34/0/4 load out and running food. I lose like 15k credits on average per battle (due to running food and standard account). closing in on R4.

Tank still sucks at winning, but if you dont end up top5 xp, you fucked up. But having fun!... Getting nice PMs that Im a drunk driver and what not, even bounced a full BC clip.

For a tank with literally no side armor, this gets more troll and rage-inducing bounces than any tank i've ever seen.  Lost a game on Karelia earlier this week due three consecutive random bounces off the side of one of these things who was doing dumb stuff in the middle and (apparently) couldn't get punished for it.

So is this worth picking up? Consensus seems to be that the Sheridan is not as good as the T49, same thing here or is this a definite upgrade from the 54LtWt

On mines it's used to rush the hill and block the enemy batchats :nanoserb:

10/10 worth getting it :kappa:

On a serious note, it looks sexy and overall it's the best t10 scout.

Or beating Bats to the center hill on Cliff AND not getting spotted while doing it AND lighting most of their team! Bats are just getting underneath, and HTs dont have enough VR beyond 450m to light you when you poke the hill slightly to tell if going high or low

Read through the thread briefly, didn't notice what equipment to use for the tank in a general carry bad pubbies sense

6 hours ago, snowdude21325 said:

Read through the thread briefly, didn't notice what equipment to use for the tank in a general carry bad pubbies sense

optics, vents, rammer

So uh,... what's the point of loading gold in this tank? It's only 18 more pen, slower shell speed... and it's regular AP instead of APCR, like what the fuck

There're gold rounds? 

I think I've shot about 3 ap out of many hundreds of rounds. Mostly because I'd somehow survived long enough to expend my standard round rather than thru any particular plan.

For mine the whole balancing of 10 lights was part of a project they started but never finished. The fact they still cop crap accuracy and pen drop off suggests wg just wanted them in the game and hoped the new arbitrary mm would balance things rather than actually caring about the tanks themselves  

On 1/13/2018 at 4:35 AM, PlanetaryGenocide said:

So uh,... what's the point of loading gold in this tank? It's only 18 more pen, slower shell speed... and it's regular AP instead of APCR, like what the fuck

I'm far from a pro but I was wondering the opposite. AP gets better normalization so should get better pens if shooting from an angle and its more pen full stop..

What do you you purplez shoot?

I use AP to more reliably pen the sides of superheavies/casemate tds, and for shooting tanks with armor that are farther than ~200m away, as AP has much less pen drop off compared to APCR. For example, on fisherman's bay north spawn, I'll go to the E7 bush next to the house to spot their heavies crossing into the city, and load AP to pen their sides. You have to lead quite a bit more, but I've found AP to be more reliable at that range than APCR. APCR has 184mm of pen at 500m, whereas AP retains 223mm.

I always forget about the pen dropoff shit :/

Mostly because 85% of my games i'm either too close for it to matter, or i'm firing HE/HEAT

Just going to say, went to test server and tried T-100 with improved vents, improved optics and optics directive + all crew skills and food of course...not sure what final VR was but it was hilarious to play :D Things you can spot without getting spotted. Within maybe 20 games had at least one over 10k assistant damage game and average assist almost 3k :O  Obviously test server environment helping, only full tier 10 games and no one really trying but was fun still. 

On 2/6/2018 at 9:55 AM, PlanetaryGenocide said:

Mostly because 85% of my games i'm either too close for it to matter, or i'm firing HE/HEAT

Ditto...mostly because I'm only moderately smarter than the table on which this computer is resting.

On 06/02/2018 at 2:55 PM, PlanetaryGenocide said:

TL;DR derp because derp.

6 hours ago, woe2you said:

TL;DR derp because derp.

yeah p much this HE doesn't have pen dropoff

On 06/02/2018 at 3:55 PM, PlanetaryGenocide said:

To be fair i would be more worried about the MAJOR loss of velocity then pen dropoff on this tank. Personnally i'm using AP when i'm upclose and need to go throught some heavy armor. But if the Heavy armor is busy with someone else then i just go APCR and aim for sides and rear. This is one of the tank where you really don't need gold to pla well. You so fast is impressive.