CraBeatOff

I WANNA GO FAST: The T-100LT Appreciation Thread

112 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Hîr-am-Helcaraxë said:

So, I've almost unlocked the T-100 but I'm not sure what to do. I'm having so much fun with the T-54 ltwt, being a mediocre player I didn't expect to feel so well in a light tank but I ascribe this at the tank being very good (Best flanker in game? Best light-medium hybrid?) and tier 9 being the current sweet spot. 

T-100 looks very interesting for its peculiarities but also quite diffrent, more of a pure scout than a flanking light. How would you rate the 2 tanks tier for tier? Which is the most comfrotable to play? Which the most fun?

T-100 is more fun but since it's t10 it's harder to win (then again I had some stupid WR in my t54lwt so I might have had a lucky string of games ). It's a great tank but it will require a very different playstyle. I say try it. If you don't like it you can always go back. Just be sure to use food have a strong crew and learn how to spot. Watch Illia Red's channel on youtube for Scout Tips. It helps A LOT. Without him I doubt I'd ever be able to 3 mark the 13 57gf (other scouts are easier since people suck balls in them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 10:44 AM, hazzgar said:

T-100 is more fun but since it's t10 it's harder to win (then again I had some stupid WR in my t54lwt so I might have had a lucky string of games ). It's a great tank but it will require a very different playstyle. I say try it. If you don't like it you can always go back. Just be sure to use food have a strong crew and learn how to spot. Watch Illia Red's channel on youtube for Scout Tips. It helps A LOT. Without him I doubt I'd ever be able to 3 mark the 13 57gf (other scouts are easier since people suck balls in them)

I have a higher WR in my t100lt than my 5a. At least 10% more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2018 at 12:47 PM, nabucodonsor said:

I have a higher WR in my t100lt than my 5a. At least 10% more.

How does that disprove what I've said ? On general people have lower WR in t10 lights. All people. Even unis don't do so well in them. Hell I'm a very focused light player (650+ battles in ELC EVEN since I'm a masochist) and I still only pull 56-59% wr in my t10 lights. As for using "I have some wr in tank x therefore it's good" - I've had 61% wr in pre changes Vk1001a when I was a 52% noob. I also pulled 63% on m103. Doesn't mean they are good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hazzgar said:

How does that disprove what I've said ? On general people have lower WR in t10 lights. All people. Even unis don't do so well in them. Hell I'm a very focused light player (650+ battles in ELC EVEN since I'm a masochist) and I still only pull 56-59% wr in my t10 lights. As for using "I have some wr in tank x therefore it's good" - I've had 61% wr in pre changes Vk1001a when I was a 52% noob. I also pulled 63% on m103. Doesn't mean they are good.

It doesnt I was just trolling you mate XD. But I do have a higher WR with my t100. That is because I have a whopping 42% with my 5a with 2,8k dmg average. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

It doesnt I was just trolling you mate XD. But I do have a higher WR with my t100. That is because I have a whopping 42% with my 5a with 2,8k dmg average. 

It sounded like a strange opinion from you :P I have had shit luck with my 1114 too. 56% for 2450dpg...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

It sounded like a strange opinion from you :P I have had shit luck with my 1114 too. 56% for 2450dpg...

I was going to upvote you but damn you made me feel like shit :feelsbad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nabucodonsor said:

I was going to upvote you but damn you made me feel like shit :feelsbad:

Don't. My laptop can't handle post 1.0 graphics so I can only maintain wr over 55% in lights and the bobject. Fuck me I even average 2000 in t62a... Also there are better people than me to make you feel bad here :P I'm just a scrub who barely maintains light purple recents when his big pc works :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this thing burn easily or have a just had a super shitty streak? (yes I know, if I don't want to burn, don't get spotted or hit)

But the fire chance is supposed to be 10%, I've played 12 games in it and been lit up in 10.

 I run food instead of AFE, but really thinking I might need to change that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my experience, the majority of  my fires are from fuel tanks, not the engine. The fuel tanks get hit really often on the T-100, hence your burning a lot. It's not worth dropping food though on a tank that needs it so much for the camo/viewrange. Run the fire-fighting directive, it costs 2 bonds per game, which at tier 10 you should still make a profit, and makes you burn a lot less when you are lit on fire (around 4 ticks?). Also, since kits are reusable now, pay attention if your fuel tank gets damaged and repair that asap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 2:50 AM, TheChang said:

In my experience, the majority of  my fires are from fuel tanks, not the engine. The fuel tanks get hit really often on the T-100, hence your burning a lot. It's not worth dropping food though on a tank that needs it so much for the camo/viewrange. Run the fire-fighting directive, it costs 2 bonds per game, which at tier 10 you should still make a profit, and makes you burn a lot less when you are lit on fire (around 4 ticks?). Also, since kits are reusable now, pay attention if your fuel tank gets damaged and repair that asap. 

Isn't that the case for all ruskies? Flammable tanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't often die to fire.  Waaay more likely to evaporate from being over confident.  I run full tryhard - optics, vents , food, vent purge - and a tiny, tiny brain.  I do repair damaged fuel tanks right away though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.