CraBeatOff

I WANNA GO FAST: The T-100LT Appreciation Thread

112 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Hîr-am-Helcaraxë said:

So, I've almost unlocked the T-100 but I'm not sure what to do. I'm having so much fun with the T-54 ltwt, being a mediocre player I didn't expect to feel so well in a light tank but I ascribe this at the tank being very good (Best flanker in game? Best light-medium hybrid?) and tier 9 being the current sweet spot. 

T-100 looks very interesting for its peculiarities but also quite diffrent, more of a pure scout than a flanking light. How would you rate the 2 tanks tier for tier? Which is the most comfrotable to play? Which the most fun?

T-100 is more fun but since it's t10 it's harder to win (then again I had some stupid WR in my t54lwt so I might have had a lucky string of games ). It's a great tank but it will require a very different playstyle. I say try it. If you don't like it you can always go back. Just be sure to use food have a strong crew and learn how to spot. Watch Illia Red's channel on youtube for Scout Tips. It helps A LOT. Without him I doubt I'd ever be able to 3 mark the 13 57gf (other scouts are easier since people suck balls in them)

On 5/29/2018 at 10:44 AM, hazzgar said:

T-100 is more fun but since it's t10 it's harder to win (then again I had some stupid WR in my t54lwt so I might have had a lucky string of games ). It's a great tank but it will require a very different playstyle. I say try it. If you don't like it you can always go back. Just be sure to use food have a strong crew and learn how to spot. Watch Illia Red's channel on youtube for Scout Tips. It helps A LOT. Without him I doubt I'd ever be able to 3 mark the 13 57gf (other scouts are easier since people suck balls in them)

I have a higher WR in my t100lt than my 5a. At least 10% more.

On 6/16/2018 at 12:47 PM, nabucodonsor said:

I have a higher WR in my t100lt than my 5a. At least 10% more.

How does that disprove what I've said ? On general people have lower WR in t10 lights. All people. Even unis don't do so well in them. Hell I'm a very focused light player (650+ battles in ELC EVEN since I'm a masochist) and I still only pull 56-59% wr in my t10 lights. As for using "I have some wr in tank x therefore it's good" - I've had 61% wr in pre changes Vk1001a when I was a 52% noob. I also pulled 63% on m103. Doesn't mean they are good.

3 hours ago, hazzgar said:

How does that disprove what I've said ? On general people have lower WR in t10 lights. All people. Even unis don't do so well in them. Hell I'm a very focused light player (650+ battles in ELC EVEN since I'm a masochist) and I still only pull 56-59% wr in my t10 lights. As for using "I have some wr in tank x therefore it's good" - I've had 61% wr in pre changes Vk1001a when I was a 52% noob. I also pulled 63% on m103. Doesn't mean they are good.

It doesnt I was just trolling you mate XD. But I do have a higher WR with my t100. That is because I have a whopping 42% with my 5a with 2,8k dmg average. 

3 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

It doesnt I was just trolling you mate XD. But I do have a higher WR with my t100. That is because I have a whopping 42% with my 5a with 2,8k dmg average. 

It sounded like a strange opinion from you :P I have had shit luck with my 1114 too. 56% for 2450dpg...

3 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

It sounded like a strange opinion from you :P I have had shit luck with my 1114 too. 56% for 2450dpg...

I was going to upvote you but damn you made me feel like shit :feelsbad:

1 hour ago, nabucodonsor said:

I was going to upvote you but damn you made me feel like shit :feelsbad:

Don't. My laptop can't handle post 1.0 graphics so I can only maintain wr over 55% in lights and the bobject. Fuck me I even average 2000 in t62a... Also there are better people than me to make you feel bad here :P I'm just a scrub who barely maintains light purple recents when his big pc works :P

Does this thing burn easily or have a just had a super shitty streak? (yes I know, if I don't want to burn, don't get spotted or hit)

But the fire chance is supposed to be 10%, I've played 12 games in it and been lit up in 10.

I run food instead of AFE, but really thinking I might need to change that.

In my experience, the majority of  my fires are from fuel tanks, not the engine. The fuel tanks get hit really often on the T-100, hence your burning a lot. It's not worth dropping food though on a tank that needs it so much for the camo/viewrange. Run the fire-fighting directive, it costs 2 bonds per game, which at tier 10 you should still make a profit, and makes you burn a lot less when you are lit on fire (around 4 ticks?). Also, since kits are reusable now, pay attention if your fuel tank gets damaged and repair that asap. 

On 6/18/2018 at 2:50 AM, TheChang said:

In my experience, the majority of  my fires are from fuel tanks, not the engine. The fuel tanks get hit really often on the T-100, hence your burning a lot. It's not worth dropping food though on a tank that needs it so much for the camo/viewrange. Run the fire-fighting directive, it costs 2 bonds per game, which at tier 10 you should still make a profit, and makes you burn a lot less when you are lit on fire (around 4 ticks?). Also, since kits are reusable now, pay attention if your fuel tank gets damaged and repair that asap. 

Isn't that the case for all ruskies? Flammable tanks

I don't often die to fire.  Waaay more likely to evaporate from being over confident.  I run full tryhard - optics, vents , food, vent purge - and a tiny, tiny brain.  I do repair damaged fuel tanks right away though.