Frenzier

Epic arty shots (pre 9.18) 2h+

17 posts in this topic

Over the last 65 days i uploaded everyday my best shots with arty as i attempted to 3 mark as many as i could before patch 9.18 hit, its a total of 2h7m, in the process i 3 marked all german arty, tier 5 to 8 russian and last one on last day CGC.

So if you happen to enjoy witnessing some epic arty shots, you will find inside stuff like a full hp maus going to garage with 1 clip from a bat chat arty(no fire or ammo rack), a full HP IS-4 going to garage with a single shot from a tier 7 arty(+ a bit of fire) and a grille(tier 5 arty) penetrating a T34 at 800m on the turret in "arty safe" locations among other tier 8 heavys... 99% of the shots are with HE.

I will continue to play arty, main focus 3 marks atm. I stream hopefully everyday here https://www.twitch.tv/frenzierr

The playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA1NBpJ6lnM&list=PLeemf-uWAN2O3TzwNZKoV7c9Y5eAEE9lI

Not sure whether to upvote for taking the time to upload those clips so I can see some big damage numbers, or downvote for playing arty :kappa:

2 hours ago, robosapieo said:

Not sure whether to upvote for taking the time to upload those clips so I can see some big damage numbers, or downvote for playing arty :kappa:

I see arty post, i downvote it :D 

1 hour ago, myilplix said:

Upvoting for the commentary although i don't understand most of it.

mfw @Frenzier speaks.(although they may differ? brasilv vs portugal akcent) original.jpg

4 hours ago, myilplix said:

Upvoting for the commentary although i don't understand most of it.

About half way trough i start speaking more english, and start packing those shots more efficiently, so more shots and less moving/looking around.

Well, if nothing else this will at least serve as a eulogy to getting insta-clicked by sky cancer.  Arty is still a wretched broken mechanic - but this video will remain to remind us that it used to be worse.

20 minutes ago, Sapros said:

Gotta love the upvotes. The exact same montage from a shitter wouldn't have gotten any.

Also, on behalf of many, fuck you. :)

Fuck you too :)

1 hour ago, KenadianCSJ said:

Also, why the fuck does Portuguese always sound vaguely Eastern European to me?

Because you have a good ear. It's eerly similar to romanian.

I'll give an upvote, it's like watching the final breath of a unicorn that gives people cancer, diahrrea, and herpes, oddly beautiful and sad in a way.

I wonder if we'll ever be able to play 2011 wot, just to feel the difference the game has gone through?

5 hours ago, Sapros said:

Because you have a good ear. It's eerly similar to romanian.

Which is influenced by the languages around it, which is predominantly Slavic languages. Which begs the questions, where are all the Portuguese mail-order brides from the Soviet Bloc? :serb:

On 4/27/2017 at 3:49 AM, robosapieo said:

you and everyone else lol 

0d3c03858b.jpg