Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SchnitzelTruck

BatChat 12T Appreciation Thread

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Matchmaking maketh the tank. I'm enjoying the B-C more simply because the horror of 9.18 MM has eased off. WR up 6% as a direct result. Only ~360k XP left to go 'til I elite it...

Edited by sohojacques
Typo

I have this unlocked but don't have the creds yet.  Using the 13 57 to grind a crew for it first, b/c my 13 75 crew is staying the hell put where they are.  Assuming loadout of optics/vents/vstab, is it playable with a relatively green crew (commander has 6S and is working on camo, will probably be about 50% camo on the other two when I have the credits)?  I'm not planning on running food in it, but I can if I have to (I've got a decent stockpile from past sales/rewards).

1 hour ago, Tanager said:

I have this unlocked but don't have the creds yet.  Using the 13 57 to grind a crew for it first, b/c my 13 75 crew is staying the hell put where they are.  Assuming loadout of optics/vents/vstab, is it playable with a relatively green crew (commander has 6S and is working on camo, will probably be about 50% camo on the other two when I have the credits)?  I'm not planning on running food in it, but I can if I have to (I've got a decent stockpile from past sales/rewards).

Sure, it is playable. Yes, it will be substantially better with a high skill crew. Light tanks benefit more than any other class from lots of crew skills and Frenchies are even worse because you only have 3 crew members.

With only 380 view range the 12t struggles doing light tank things. Playing with full camo, BIA, SA, Recon, and food will allow you to be much more effective. I think I ended up playing this with just BIA+Camo and possibly food which was enough to be #1NA12T for the month that I played it.

19 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

Sure, it is playable. Yes, it will be substantially better with a high skill crew. Light tanks benefit more than any other class from lots of crew skills and Frenchies are even worse because you only have 3 crew members.

With only 380 view range the 12t struggles doing light tank things. Playing with full camo, BIA, SA, Recon, and food will allow you to be much more effective. I think I ended up playing this with just BIA+Camo and possibly food which was enough to be #1NA12T for the month that I played it.

Yeah people are horrible in this tank. I 2 marked it during the grind despite the fact it was the time when I was trying boosts while in regular battles (so regurarly I flipped and crashed with 0 dmg done).

Still as long as you don't see t10s it still can be decent. I had fun in mine though maybe I had good mm.

Consider grinding to AMX 30 proto and placed female crew in 12t, and give it a try.

I like my this tank.  Especially when MM is kind.

Feels really good to drive it. Nimble and quick,  and fast aiming gun. 1,8 sec with BIA and food.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0