Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZXrage

Female Crew Voices

31 posts in this topic

You can now live out your dreams of a Maus brothel AND hear it!

USSR:

Everyone else:

That Japanese voice makes me moist. I want every girl in my Type 4 to yell 'O-Ni chan! O-Ni chan! Yamete! Yamete! Yamete!' while I caress the huge soft ammo rack and ram 150mm shells up the breech again and again until she can't hold it in any more.

Can we get female voices even if we have a male crew? I like most of them more than their male counterparts lol!

27 minutes ago, lavawing said:

That Japanese voice makes me moist. I want every girl in my Type 4 to yell 'O-Ni chan! O-Ni chan! Yamete! Yamete! Yamete!' while I caress the huge soft ammo rack and ram 150mm shells up the breech again and again until she can't hold it in any more.

i just threw up in my mouth

lets get this show on the road :kappa:

I'm assuming this is only if you have a female crew/commander? I really wish I put my first 4 into Germany..

I like them but I wish they'd be similar to the male USSR voices in that they actually sound like a tank crew. BUT MUH IMMERSION aside, they're really nice.

I hope they implement a female crew nationality switch feature to go with it. I have an extra four Sweedes and a Baguette that can go into some other nation.

Sadly not enough for a Maus Brothel.

This isn't how they really sound in the game, is it?  They're all way too clean.  No radio noise or anything.

USA makes my dick limp.  She's the most dispassionate and boring voice of the bunch.  Huge contrast going from listening to UK to USA.

I said it before. The American voice actress was just there to grab her cheque and GTFO. German one was trying too hard. The Japanese one sounds like an anime character trying to seem serious but just ends up being kawaii AF :poi:

The British one at 1:01:01 also sounds cute AF. I hope that's the one they use for the game. 

UK one reminds me of Natalie Dormer.  Time to mod that in as the default soundpack 

The Swedish one sounds like somebodies mom nagging them to pick up their room.  

The French one sounds like she is 11, maybe 12 years old reading for a part in a school play.  

I cannot listen to the Japanese one without imagining a frantic air traffic controller in a 1950s Godzilla movie.  

UK, would hit it.  

US - this is why voice acting and valium don't mix.  

German waitress is going to take your fucking order now and you will not ask for substitution, and you will get it the right the first time, and if your steak is overcooked you will NOT be sending it the fuck back to the kitchen.  

Has ANYBODY ever used a female reward crew member from China - moving on.  

So, apparently they could not find a woman voice actor that speaks Czech, so they got a teenaged boy instead.

Russia, really?  You have more super models and hot tennis players per capita  than any other nation in the world.  You could have given us Sharpova but you picked a 50 year old housekeeper from Yakutsk?  FFS man, come on this is YOUR game.

They butchered the USA voice. So bad, so so so so bad. I think the Chinese one is like a 12 year old girl (I speak it). Japanese sounds like an anime character 100% It would feel like I'm playing Girls und Panzer in my STB-1. Swedes... poor them. Czech is pretty scary, I thought the guys talked a lot... holy moley. The best ones are... UK, French and German. Russia's is pretty good too.

If I had my choice, I would get... 4x Japanese (into STB-1), 3x French (Batchat), 4x German (Leo 1), or grind one more, for 5x in (50M).

I put 4x Chinese into the 113, I'm regretting it. I love the 113, but I wish I got Japanese females for them, for the STB-1 instead of the 113. They were originally in my 121, but -3.5 gun depression gets old, really fast.

Although, the UK sounds nice, Action X just isn't my type of tank. Maybe throw them into a FV215b? USA, if the voice was better, I'd consider for a T57, not 100% sure. USA is really, just that bad IMHO.

I'm not a native speaker of any above languages, but they sound so bad. CoH was really spot on (from my standpoint) with voices. 

9 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

I'm not a native speaker of any above languages, but they sound so bad. CoH was really spot on (from my standpoint) with voices. 

The male voices have always been just as horrible IMO, though maybe slightly more immersive. Also, they sound better if you don't understand a word since you don't realise that the grammar and everything else is wonky. 

Also, the Chinese voices sound like a bad Chinese dub of GuP. They sound like they're playing WoT as opposed to being eviscerated by Arty rounds.

4 hours ago, lavawing said:

Why do anime autists need to polute everything with their weird shit

8 minutes ago, Medjed said:

Why do anime autists need to polute everything with their weird shit

Why does cancer spread?

Good, now i need girl crew in my O-Ho so i can "play" with her even better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can already imagine how O-Ho yells "penetration!" and "critical hit!" with actual girly japanese voice. All we need is my imagination to play with those voices and my dream has finally became true ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ranked Battles are also to be made available in 9.19 Supertest. There is a running theme in this patch - everything you've never wanted or cared about is being developed in earnest.

The swedish voice is about as garbage as it gets, it varies from dialect to dialect more than a genderfluid tries to decide what gender they are

Ok this is better than expected. Even though the russian voice sounds like a russian shot-putter

0333a794-d414-4bfc-b179-aa9fcf3db5c8.jpg

I agree that UK voice is the best, and USA voice is the worst. At least the other voice actors tried to make it sound like something exciting/stressful was going on. The USA voice-actor sounds like she's sitting in a chair desperate to get her money, record the lines, and get out - hardly immersive at all.

The Chinese one... sounds like someone in one of those over-acted dramas (i.e. one of the bad ones). Cezch no real comment, it's so-so. French and German are decent and I think I might prefer them to the male counter-parts. Japanese one is also very good (as per usual, best voice-acting comes out of Japan), and I love the UK one as said above. Too bad the two best are nations where I probably won't get female crews (already have too many UK crew, unless I start grinding the heavy line, but... yeah, and Japan I have 2 full crews already for heavies and unlikely to do mediums)... really gotta hope for the option to use the female voices even for a male crew!

7 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Isn't there a coh voicepack? Now all we need is nation based in game music.

the Chinese voice isn't too bad, she sounds more like around 20-ish. a bit too cutesy and doll-voice, which i'm not the biggest fan of

Czech is...

the French and German voices are good, German has my anschluss intensifies

Japanese voice isn't as squeaky kawaii loli as i'd feared, a bit tomboyish at times which some people might dig

Swede voice sounds like Germany's distantly related Scandinavian 50-yo aunt

The UK is probably the best of the bunch. 10/10 would fight for King and Country.

USA voice is the worst, Siri has more emotional output.

16 hours ago, lavawing said:

1471936383381.jpg

9 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Good, now i need girl crew in my O-Ho so i can "play" with her even better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can already imagine how O-Ho yells "penetration!" and "critical hit!" with actual girly japanese voice. All we need is my imagination to play with those voices and my dream has finally became true ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0