Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZXrage

Female Crew Voices

31 posts in this topic

Jokes aside, how i think about the voices:

Russian: basically sounds like sister of male narrator so im okay with that

Chinese: ehh, sounds weird but not too bad

Czech: ASFSDS GSD G DGSGSD GSD DSGGSD GSDDG SGG SDG SDG SD, basically like male narrator it sounds hilarous because the amount of speech that lady does lmao

French: its okay, maybe bit empty but okay

German: she sounds angry but other than that its alright

Japanese: i like it alot (other than reasons i mentioned already :kwim: ), it doesnt sound too much like anime trash but still really japanese-like

Swedish: sounds like depressed chain-smoker in her 50s, aka terrible

British: like others said its great, she is actually livingful and reacts properly to things that happen around

American: utterly horrible, sounds literally like computer generated female voice. Even though Swedish voice is almost as bad as possible, atleast she sounds like actual woman, not like voice generated by computer.

TL;DR: overall not really any better than male voices which is kinda dissapointing considering that male voices are old shit (russian and american are unchanged from like...beta stage apart from the fact that some lines are removed; french and german IIRC originally appeared on mods, actually, dunno about others).

German is the best. She sounds full of fighting spirit.

Japanese sounds like GuP's Akiyama Yukari. Maybe it's the same voice actress? Even if it isn't her I like the feel of it.

21 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

i just threw up in my mouth

I just threw up in my pants..

Did they get  Mayumi Tanaka (Luffy, Krillin VA) to do some of these?! The start sounds just like her! 

Well I'm guess I'm going to grind the centurion line and grab a UK female crew.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0