Manic_Wombat

Being trolled by clan TIM

53 posts in this topic

It seems I'm being trolled by clan TIM. In Feb they sent me an invitation to join the clan which I accepted, only to be kicked out without a word about an hour later. I sent a polite IM message to the clan leader asking to discuss it but I wasn't worth an answer.

Last night I saw I had received another invitation to join the clan along with an invitation to join their Discord server.

I thought yeah ok, they're active I'll join and start playing competitive again. So I accepted at 12.30am.  Guess what? Kicked from the clan by 1.00am! Who invites people in and then kicks them within 30 mins at 1am?

Looking through the history log of the clan it wasn't just me either - there are several people in the last month who have joined and left on the same day!

So it seems they like to troll people by sending them invites and immediately kicking then if they accept.

Edit - first invite was January not February.

Edited by Manic_Wombat

Word on officials is that TIM have a combo of some loose recruiters who 'accidentally' recruited people.

1 hour ago, Tigeh said:

Report to Wargaming not to us!

I'm posting it here for posterity as a warning.

This is the SEA / Asian server section, why are you here since you play on the NA server?

You should contact H3H3 bro, cruel and inhumane pranksters like these should be exposed.

18 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

Accepting clan invites from people you don't know :eww:

You say that like ASIA has more than 2 viable clans per time zone. 

I had a go at Rainbow the first time when I was in TIM, and have poked him again on the WG Forums as it has happened a number of times in the last month.

6 times in just over a month would tend to indicate a problem...

The recruiter is generally the kicker (personnel officers can kick and recruit) There was 3, The other: Kendoll left after joining, boduke added his main account instead and gooners left after joining as well. The 3 people who were invited were accidental invites, one of them being instead of blacklisting. 

Edited by xRainbowAssassinx, Today, 12:39 PM.

Maybe you were supposed to be blacklisted?

5 hours ago, Manic_Wombat said:

I'm posting it here for posterity as a warning.

This is the SEA / Asian server section, why are you here since you play on the NA server?

I play on SEA sometimes and have access to a couple of accounts there, I just have such shitty ping that I never moved my main acc and I don't enjoy people writing boxes to me. But as I'm in a top 10 clam there sometimes I follow what's going on.

NA pubbies posting in SEA section :jebaited:

2 hours ago, Tigeh said:

I play on SEA sometimes and have access to a couple of accounts there, I just have such shitty ping that I never moved my main acc and I don't enjoy people writing boxes to me. But as I'm in a top 10 clam there sometimes I follow what's going on.

top 10 clan :MingLee:

fuck asia barely has 3-4 decent clans and then after that well everyone is top 10 :kappa:

19 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

Join KAC, we are too apathetic to kick in under 30 weeks.

that quick, i'd better watch my step ...steps in a zimmer frame ..

11 hours ago, Saffee said:

fuck asia barely has 3-4 decent clans and then after that well everyone is top 10 :kappa:

yea only decent clams are PBKAC (we dont do clamp warz, no challenges) and ,, and,

average clans are like PYRO, TE, VPA

and bad clans, well everything korean actually ..

11 hours ago, Saffee said:

NA pubbies posting in SEA section :jebaited:

top 10 clan :MingLee:

Isn't the ASIA server the one that has clans with hardly 1600 average and in top 10?

There are only 3 clans worth joining, PYRO (early) RAISE and CROWN (late) the rest are for the most part terrible and I wouldn't really consider them top 10 :kappa: Although I guess Saffee is correct, most of the other 20 or so are close in skill level, and mostly on late with maybe 2 of them on early(TIM and 1AR but honestly i feel they pale to your average late tz japanese clan)

Gone are the days when 4-10 actually had competitive alive clans, now they are either competitive but not good or good but dead.

Doesn't NA only have MAHOU, VILIN though, having dead clans like -G- (:/) whether they have actives or not doesn't matter if they aren't doing cw, and from what I know everyone else in top 10 is dead or bad.

oh yea BULBA died a few days back too.

3 hours ago, Strigonx said:

Isn't the ASIA server the one that has clans with hardly 1600 average and in top 10?

1600 is 4x the server average though...

Playing on the asian server is depressing. Coodles' account gets tk'd so fucking often whenever I play it, which isn't helping anything.

1 hour ago, KruggWulf said:

Playing on the asian server is depressing. Coodles' account gets tk'd so fucking often whenever I play it, which isn't helping anything.

Don't you mean JohnnyBro?

8 hours ago, k4basher said:

that quick, i'd better watch my step ...steps in a zimmer frame ..

yea only decent clams are PBKAC (we dont do clamp warz, no challenges) and ,, and,

average clans are like PYRO, TE, VPA

and bad clans, well everything korean actually ..

Only decent Korean clan I've seen so far is Mew, other then that they are worse then the Thai, and that's saying something.

8 hours ago, Strigonx said:

yeah that was campaign 3 or 4 or maybe it was a mini campaign cant even remember. 
But it was a meme how some yellow viet shitlord clan got top 3 

2 hours ago, Saffee said:

yeah that was campaign 3 or 4 or maybe it was a mini campaign cant even remember. 
But it was a meme how some yellow viet shitlord clan got top 3 

because Vietnamese accounts are so transparent. 

The Koreans however have the opposite problem. So colourful yet so shit. 

They were definitely yellow shitters, it was some mini campaign where the early TZ had no competition so they farmed more VPs than anyone who had to actually fight possibly could.

Just made an account after being linked this. I never got a message that i know of. Was some pretty fucked shit for this to happen, i'll admit. Both recruitment officers that accidentally invited you have since been demoted, one of which is not in the clan anymore. As with the person (who persisted to kick someone who was not up to standards without having the curtesy to trial) has been talked to.

On 2017-5-2 at 2:04 PM, JOC469 said:

I had a go at Rainbow the first time when I was in TIM, and have poked him again on the WG Forums as it has happened a number of times in the last month.

Maybe you were supposed to be blacklisted?

Blacklisting is fun. But i would say it was a mistake on the recruiters behalf.

On 2017-5-3 at 9:42 AM, HemanathanRX7 said:

There are only 3 clans worth joining, PYRO (early)

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/73731-interesting/

Well screw early TZ then.

I wasn't going to reply, but this level of passive-aggressive, non-apologising, victim insulting is worthy of United Airlines.  Why did you bother making an account here just to post that?

You say you never got a message - which of course implies that I'm lying. Except I'm not,  you just didn't think I was even worth the courtesy of acknowledging.

You say the recruiters (plural) "accidentally" invited me (and I'm so bad) they have been demoted for their crime.  Thank you for the insult.  

One of the recruiters isn't even in the clan anymore!  I'm not sure why you'd mention that except to make the connection that I'm so bad that he had to go.  You don't mention that someone else - presumably you - kicked me less than an hour after I had accepted the invitation without a word.  Presumably that behaviour is OK even if I'm not.

Again, you make sure to say that I'm ..." not up to standards"... just to highlight that I'm really the one at fault for accepting your clan's invitations.  Given that you have a number of members with W/Rs barely scraping past 50% and an officer below 50% W/R,  I'm scratching my head about being so outrageously 'not up to standards'.

And just for the record, I have 6 CW rewards tanks in my garage which I would have thought might imply that I might have played one or two CW battles over the years.

Never mind,  it was clearly all my fault.

The standard of TIM is to not actually have any CW experience. Must be 100% pubstar and not listen to caller.