Fabunil

Weeb Tanks

59 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Nicook5 said:

negative, nobody would buy your ugly turd.

I demand an apology!

Nah not really, ive gotten better since then.

2 hours ago, lordawesome7 said:

there are already tons of "fiction" tanks in WoT like the BC 12t and at least half of the Japanese heavy line and anything with VK on its name to point out a few

it isn't THAT much of a stretch when you consider  a ton of tanks in this game never existed (aka "fictional vehicles )

The main fucking difference is that those tanks at least look realistic and would be possible results of engineering from their time. BC 12t existed and is real, WG just screwed model (i think?), O-I and Type 4/5 existed, and most of the VKs existed in some form (the faillöwe is manipulated by WG and so is VK 4502 X series, others are quite historical). Also almost every tank has at least some historical basis, even those that are almost complete WG fakes (t28 prot is based on some kind of early concept of T28, O-I Exp is based on the built prototype of O-I with incomplete armor etc etc).

These tanks doesnt even look realistic and they look like they are from some kind of cartoon, WHICH they are. And they are not real tanks either. They would add fucking Baneblade as well as Scorpion tank from Halo and other shit like thaf, and i would as well just go to design any kind of tank i want and add that to the game. Its about a same as these tanks.

Good thing that they are ASIA exclusive.

12 hours ago, Rspctd said:

weeb trash

Now I can be a piece of weeb trash driving another piece of weeb trash around firing weeb 105mm trash rounds at the boobs of Japanese heavies which bounce off harmlessly and ricochet into my hull killing my kawaii imouto driver

I don't know about you guys but I really love the look of that tank. :hb: 

15 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Seriously, the weeb ships in WoWS are okay, because they're just normal ships with skins on them,  similar with a few of the GuP tanks that were released on blitz IIRC, but inventing entirely new and completely fictional vehicles. No, just, please no. 

These two are actually from Blitz as well, and there are a few others weird ones too that the Blitz devs have added in the past year or so.

But regardless Blitz still doesn't have arty so I'll take it :feelsgoodman:

11 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

plis no WG ._.

SEA only :P 

2 hours ago, Siimcy said:

I don't know about you guys but I really love the look of that tank. :hb: 

And i thought i had weird taste of what looks "good" :look: 

17 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

It's tank, tovarish! We sell for big money!

5CxZQTA.jpg

Tier 3 (full), twin .50 cal, armor 30/20/20, 47/11 kmh. Commander, Gunner, Gunner, Loader, Loader, Radioman, Driver, Dog.

4500g with free camo.

1 hour ago, Necrophore said:

Tier 3 (full), twin .50 cal, armor 30/20/20, 47/11 kmh. Commander, Gunner, Gunner, Loader, Loader, Radioman, Driver, Dog.

4500g with free camo.

Or how about this thing I was working on for a mod as a limited time $100 package tier8 prem :P

Dav5YHu.jpg

250/100/100 turret. The big hatch is rounded so pretty RNG, could make it 150. 1450 HP

130/100/80 hull + 20mm applique on upper plate/sides (130mm @ 55 degrees + 20mm spaced. Around 220 flat on). Upper plate is rounded so no matter what you're giving a 220 effective spot, but at range its an advantage because only the very center part of the upper plate is angled towards your opponent, all the rest will be significantly thicker.

65 tons 1000HP, 15.4HP/ton. ~30 hull traverse. Meh terrain resistances to keep it from being too mobile. 38/12 kmh speed.

100mm gun with 230/265/50 pen AP/APCR/HE. 300 alpha, 7 RPM, giving 2100 base DPM. 8.6 sec base reload.

7 gun dep. 0.33 acc. 2.1 sec aim time. decent soft stats, not horrible not great.

More balanced than the Defender, its like a more maneuverable T14 at tier8 with a non-shit gun. And since we're adding weeb tanks why the hell not. I mean who doesn't love spaced armor?

What the hell is going on? What about these tanks is "weeb"? I don't get it.

Edit: Oh, it's from Valkyria Chronicles. Never played that game.

2 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

And since we're adding weeb tanks why the hell not. I mean who doesn't love spaced armor?

Spaced armor is best armor.

vuDD0fY.jpg

2 hours ago, Necrophore said:

Spaced armor is best armor.

vuDD0fY.jpg

Rasha has nothing on British ingenuity. Concrete bitch! Imagine the spalling :trump:

Image result for british concrete improvised ww2

5 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Or how about this thing I was working on for a mod as a limited time $100 package tier8 prem :P

Dav5YHu.jpg

250/100/100 turret. The big hatch is rounded so pretty RNG, could make it 150. 1450 HP

130/100/80 hull + 20mm applique on upper plate/sides (130mm @ 55 degrees + 20mm spaced. Around 220 flat on). Upper plate is rounded so no matter what you're giving a 220 effective spot, but at range its an advantage because only the very center part of the upper plate is angled towards your opponent, all the rest will be significantly thicker.

65 tons 1000HP, 15.4HP/ton. ~30 hull traverse. Meh terrain resistances to keep it from being too mobile. 38/12 kmh speed.

100mm gun with 230/265/50 pen AP/APCR/HE. 300 alpha, 7 RPM, giving 2100 base DPM. 8.6 sec base reload.

7 gun dep. 0.33 acc. 2.1 sec aim time. decent soft stats, not horrible not great.

More balanced than the Defender, its like a more maneuverable T14 at tier8 with a non-shit gun. And since we're adding weeb tanks why the hell not. I mean who doesn't love spaced armor?

Why would the commander want to sit directly on top of the gun breech?

20 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

because its a scifi RTS game where everything is unmanned drones anyway and nothing in it is realistic. Just thought it looked decent at the time. I should have moved it farther to the back, although there is actually pretty decent space between the cupola and the gun mount. Just cant see it from that angle. Big ass turret.

You don't think he'd want a seat warmer?

8 hours ago, Manic_Wombat said:

Do you really want to find out what the breech of this gun is made of, or what it actually shoots? 

your profile pic goes perfectly in line with the comment :)

On 5/4/2017 at 8:16 AM, Antimeridian said:

These two are actually from Blitz as well, and there are a few others weird ones too that the Blitz devs have added in the past year or so.

But regardless Blitz still doesn't have arty so I'll take it :feelsgoodman:

Ha jokes on you, wargaming made Blitz completely unplayable with the latest update

8 hours ago, conjay810 said:

Ha jokes on you, wargaming made Blitz completely unplayable with the latest update

Well, I like that equipment choices are a bit more interesting now and tbh I haven't been playing Blitz long and haven't accumulated a whole ton of equipped tanks, so I'm not feeling under-compensated for old equipment (assuming that's what you're referring to).

On-topic: I really won't mind if these tanks make their way to NA/EU etc... 95% of the rage from people in Blitz every time a tank like these is released is from tomatoes who sit in base "sniping from distance" in their Tiger Is because "historically accurate playstyle." It's not like WoT ever had any immersion to break in the first place.

Would almost buy the Edelweiss cause I loved the game.

On 05/05/2017 at 9:44 AM, SchnitzelTruck said:

Because the gun its the TC's D

FTFY

There are model swaps available for the Panther 88 and Revolver. Aslain's mod has them built in.

At least they're not another T-55.

I still haven't logged in to see them yet. And its going to stay that way.